Team V Gold c****

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
JockStraps
High Draft Pick

Re: Team V Gold c****

Post by JockStraps »

JP_40 wrote:I don't see the issue with giving these young players a game here and there. You might as well do it now before heading into finals, if we do. But I can't see Joe D making the trip over to Perth so expect him to be out after the bye. At least they're getting a taste of the big stuff. Least for once we get to see a bit of our younger listed players in the seniors.
So if JD bags 6 today, no Perth trip?
JockStraps
High Draft Pick

Post by JockStraps »

DC2 wrote:
j-mac31 wrote:Daniher's a forward.
Mrs Mercuri wrote:Why would he give up the chance to be number 1 ruck at the EFC to go elsewhere? Unless we are committed to JD & Ryder as the ruckmen and keeping Gumby forward?
GWS are trying to get a young ruckman. To answer your first question - money.
exactly. im not sure what people are thinking, money talks and always has. GWS are cashed up. TB is one of the best young rucks in the comp. they gave scully, what was it 800,000? or something ridiculous like that. guys not even close to being worth that or whatever he got paid to leave. Imagine what they would offer TB? You think he would knock back 600,000? What are we prepared to offer him?

i hope its a club imposed sanction because i cant see why they are not playing him.
Would we pay Tommy 600K? Nope. But we would take a Top 10 draft pick
paddyl90
Champion of Essendon

Post by paddyl90 »

JockStraps wrote:
JP_40 wrote:I don't see the issue with giving these young players a game here and there. You might as well do it now before heading into finals, if we do. But I can't see Joe D making the trip over to Perth so expect him to be out after the bye. At least they're getting a taste of the big stuff. Least for once we get to see a bit of our younger listed players in the seniors.
So if JD bags 6 today, no Perth trip?
Well he definitely should after tonight and will have to with Hurley probably going out again. Tonight he showed so much promise and the stuff we've been hoping for an expecting. Definitely keep him in. If he had an average game tonight I'd say let him go back to VFL for a little bit but if he keeps doing that like tonight. VFL is history.
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

with the 2 week rest then I don't see any reason why he shouldn't play V Coasters, very good tonight I thought
Kakadu Kangaroos
Captain of the first BomberTalk International Test Squad
BT Soccer World Cup Champion
Captain of the Bombertalk Reds 3rd with 4 wins - 108.30%
(6 games) - 65 kicks, 33 marks, 52 handballs, 4 tackles, 3 Hit Outs, 2 goals