Look at the size of CJ!!!

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

His upper body looks magnificent, but it's the lower body that I'm worried about (no need for crude remarks here guys :wink: ). As a forward, he will need to kick as accuratley as he can......and that was something he struggled with last year. Here's hoping that 1) his hip remains intact 2) his kicking improves dramatically.
Filthy

Post by Filthy »

BenDoolan wrote:His upper body looks magnificent, but it's the lower body that I'm worried about (no need for crude remarks here guys :wink: ). As a forward, he will need to kick as accuratley as he can......and that was something he struggled with last year. Here's hoping that 1) his hip remains intact 2) his kicking improves dramatically.
Benny...last night we kicked 14.9....last 2 years we would have kicked 9.14 which cost God knows how many matches.

CJ will straighten up...he has a good uncomplicated kicking style and drops the ball straight onto his boot and doesn't wobble it around before dropping like Hirdy and JJ.
Rossoneri
Essendon Legend

Post by Rossoneri »

Has a decentsized run up too. His legs look wuiet small, but thats maybe because his upper body is huge.

Hope He and Mal Michael dont end up at the same end, the ground will tip.
He kicks on the left
He kicks on the riiiiiiiiigggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttt
That boy Hurley
Makes Riewoldt look shite!
F111
Essendon Legend

Post by F111 »

Rossoneri wrote:Has a decentsized run up too. His legs look wuiet small, but thats maybe because his upper body is huge.

You're right with the comparo to MM, but wrong about his legs.

MM is bigger at a glance, though I reckon CJ would rival MM on a comparative thigh measurement. The man is huge...CJ that is. MM has the least taper from the knees down though:lol:

Last edited by F111 on Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rossoneri
Essendon Legend

Post by Rossoneri »

F111 wrote:
Rossoneri wrote:Has a decentsized run up too. His legs look wuiet small, but thats maybe because his upper body is huge.

You're right with the comparo to MM, but wrong about his legs.

I reckon CJ would rival MM on a comparative thigh measurement. The man is huge...CJ that is.
Maybe it was just the camera angles I saw last night then. He is f****** enormous though, I have rarely seen a footballer that big.
He kicks on the left
He kicks on the riiiiiiiiigggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttt
That boy Hurley
Makes Riewoldt look shite!
juff
Top Up Player

Post by juff »

Crowny wrote:That is not a man. That is a beast. As long as he can stay fit he will be a lot harder to match up on this year.
How about '666' on his jumper? :twisted:
Crowny
On the Rookie List

Post by Crowny »

Sounds good. Get him some prosthetic horns, a pitchfork and get him to grow a goatee and he will really scare the shit out of the opposition.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Filthy wrote:
BenDoolan wrote:His upper body looks magnificent, but it's the lower body that I'm worried about (no need for crude remarks here guys :wink: ). As a forward, he will need to kick as accuratley as he can......and that was something he struggled with last year. Here's hoping that 1) his hip remains intact 2) his kicking improves dramatically.
Benny...last night we kicked 14.9....last 2 years we would have kicked 9.14 which cost God knows how many matches.

CJ will straighten up...he has a good uncomplicated kicking style and drops the ball straight onto his boot and doesn't wobble it around before dropping like Hirdy and JJ.
Very good signs ahead then! Plus I think confidence will do wonders for his kicking....he seemed to be a tad nervous with a bit of stage fright last season. He just needs self belief and the results will come...