Huge game vs the Cattery

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
gringo
Club Captain

Re: Huge game vs the Cattery

Post by gringo »

bpdons wrote:
Sismis wrote:...I think we're a fair way off panic stations.
We're not far off panic stations, players have no confidence, fans are losing hope.
Hawthorn being our only hope this season. 7 weeks ago.

Played well but lost to a very under-done Sydney
Barely beat Carlton!!
Barely beat St. Kilda.
Lost to Collingwood which was there for the taking on the big stage.
Found a way to lose against North Melbourne.
Were in trouble against the lions - avoided by a big 3rd quarter effort.
Found a way to lose against Richmond on the big stage for Fletcher#400.

I just keep hoping we'll come good, they need to be getting better each week, not worse.
Whilst I was out walking through the StKilda Botanical Gardens on the weekend, I saw a little dog go happily trotting past that had lost the use of his back legs. Remarkably, the owners had rigged up a cart-like contraption which was attached to the rear of the dog, a bit like a buggy attached to a horse. Included in the contraption was a little bucket into which the dog would piss. I don't know why it was there, as presumably it would be just as effective for the piss to go straight on to the ground. Perhaps it was useful for when the dog was indoors. Who knows. Anyway, when the bucket was full, as was the case when I saw the dog, every time he would run, the piss would come flying out and inevitably coat the dog in its own piss. The dog seemed thoroughly content with this set-up and would happily continue on his piss-soaked way.

The dog strongly reminded me of the EFC.
Like sand through the hour glass, so are the days at the Essendon Football Club.
Sismis
Champion of Essendon

Post by Sismis »

bpdons wrote:
We're not far off panic stations, players have no confidence, fans are losing hope.

Barely beat Carlton!!
Barely beat St. Kilda.

I just keep hoping we'll come good, they need to be getting better each week, not worse.
I think we are getting better. We are still having some terrible patches where our skills seem to disintigrate but we are seeing improvement in ball movement over all and a few players are finding form. Hibberd, Carlisle Moe for example.

I still think our no 1 structural issue is entry to forward 50. I don't understand how we can have two good marking forwards and struggle to find options to kick to.
F111
Essendon Legend

Post by F111 »

Other than when Colyer gets on the gas thru the middle and runs into a clear forward line, our forward line gets very busy, too many bods, not enough spaces.
The opposition is frequently able to get back quick enough and crowd the place.
It was frequently evident Saturday night.
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Post by Windy_Hill »

gringo wrote:
bpdons wrote:

Barely beat Carlton!!
Barely beat St. Kilda.

Whilst I was out walking through the StKilda Botanical Gardens on the weekend, I saw a little dog go happily trotting past that had lost the use of his back legs. Remarkably, the owners had rigged up a cart-like contraption which was attached to the rear of the dog, a bit like a buggy attached to a horse. Included in the contraption was a little bucket into which the dog would piss. I don't know why it was there, as presumably it would be just as effective for the piss to go straight on to the ground. Perhaps it was useful for when the dog was indoors. Who knows. Anyway, when the bucket was full, as was the case when I saw the dog, every time he would run, the piss would come flying out and inevitably coat the dog in its own piss. The dog seemed thoroughly content with this set-up and would happily continue on his piss-soaked way.

At least the dog was running and enthusiastic
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

robrulz5 wrote:
BenDoolan wrote:
hop wrote:Curry Night with the In-laws - or the Cats at Etihad.
Either one is guaranteed to give you the shits.

At least with Curry you know what you are getting. With Essendon you will think it's just wind, trust your instincts and quickly find out it was much worse.
:lol:
Essendunny
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

gringo wrote:
bpdons wrote:

Barely beat Carlton!!
Barely beat St. Kilda.

One of your very best!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Do you write books? You should...
Essendunny
Gyoza
Club Captain

Post by Gyoza »

Watson and Fletcher confirmed out injured. Our bucket of piss is already sloshing around nicely 5 days out from the game.
Like a turd in the swimming pool, these are the days of our EFC lives
little_ripper
Club Captain

Post by little_ripper »

I'll let you know after team selection.

And - for the record - 37 years a member and have only missed Melb games when I've been OS.
Hop, you really think it's as grim as late sheedy early knights years?

I don't. We have.some.great footballers. Just carrying a few duds.
hop
Club Captain

Post by hop »

little_ripper wrote:

I'll let you know after team selection.

And - for the record - 37 years a member and have only missed Melb games when I've been OS.
Hop, you really think it's as grim as late sheedy early knights years?

I don't. We have.some.great footballers. Just carrying a few duds.
No - but I really didn't have too many expectations with those teams.

Unfortunately or stupidly - I had high hope for this season. I know we are only two games out of the top 4 - but for the life of me I cannot see where the improvement is coming from or that the team has the ability to play aggressive, constructive, intelligent football.

M.H. Bomber is correct - the fans sense it as well. Not since the Knights era has it been this depressing - the difference being everyone knew Knights was gone by mid season.
My material isn't very good..Oh...and then there's the bladder problem.
mdso
Club Captain

Post by mdso »

gringo wrote:
bpdons wrote:

Barely beat Carlton!!
Barely beat St. Kilda.

I thought you were going to say you were going to donate a couple of sets of wheels to the club.
Nothing usually happens until something happens.
hop
Club Captain

Post by hop »

Went onto the Bombers Website - and am now inspired to go to the footy on the weekend.

I'll be there on Monday wearing my Essendon scarf and walking with Neale Daniher to the 'G' in support for the fight against MND.
My material isn't very good..Oh...and then there's the bladder problem.
donsgetthere
High Draft Pick

Post by donsgetthere »

hop wrote:Went onto the Bombers Website - and am now inspired to go to the footy on the weekend.

I'll be there on Monday wearing my Essendon scarf and walking with Neale Daniher to the 'G' in support for the fight against MND.
We play Saturday you dumb f***.
Gyoza
Club Captain

Post by Gyoza »

donsgetthere wrote:
hop wrote:Went onto the Bombers Website - and am now inspired to go to the footy on the weekend.

hahahaha. I'd go away and work a bit more on your thinking and reading comprehension before you start dishing out the insults chief.

Very jealous hop....I wish I could go to both.
donsgetthere
High Draft Pick

Post by donsgetthere »

Gyoza wrote:
donsgetthere wrote:

hahahaha. I'd go away and work a bit more on your thinking and reading comprehension before you start dishing out the insults chief.

Shut up cock mucher
Sismis
Champion of Essendon

Post by Sismis »

Gyoza wrote:
donsgetthere wrote:

Don't think you need that.
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon

Post by bomberdonnie »

donsgetthere wrote:
Gyoza wrote:
donsgetthere wrote:

Shut up cock mucher
Will you marry me?
Gimps
Champion of Essendon

Post by Gimps »

donsgetthere wrote:
Gyoza wrote:
donsgetthere wrote:

Shut up cock mucher
What's a mucher?
donsgetthere
High Draft Pick

Post by donsgetthere »

Gimps wrote:
donsgetthere wrote:
Gyoza wrote:
donsgetthere wrote:

Shut up cock mucher
What's a mucher?
You should know.
Gyoza
Club Captain

Post by Gyoza »

donsgetthere wrote:
Gimps wrote:
donsgetthere wrote:
Gyoza wrote:
donsgetthere wrote:

Shut up cock mucher
What's a mucher?
You should know.
It's a special manipulation of the penis donsgetthere invented that creates amazing orgasms. He uses it up the back row of the grandstand at Windy Hill at midnight each night depending on who shows up. Uses the cash to pay for his internet connection so he can share his wisdom with us.
Flip
Regular Senior Player

Post by Flip »

For once Gyoza, BD we are in complete agreement. :roll:

Cock Mucher?

Google says "butt mucher

similar to a scrotem licker but does not lick.... thus munches

2. someone who eats out the anal area

1. that got damned butt mucher ate a whole in ma damn trousers

2. that god damned devil woman decided to go all kinky on meh and tried to be a damned butt mucher

by Gladiss, Charleh, And Fraink July 21, 2005
"

You learn something everyday from the strangest sources :shock: Bloody hell....everytime Mr Getthere posts now, I'll be reminded of a movie with Banjo's and Pig Squealing noises. 8)