Hard to read but a fair summary

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
Sismis
Champion of Essendon

Re: Hard to read but a fair summary

Post by Sismis »

Gimps wrote:I'm losing valuable IQ points reading this shit..
None of your IQ points are all that valuable.
Gimps
Champion of Essendon

Post by Gimps »

Sismis wrote:
Gimps wrote:I'm losing valuable IQ points reading this shit..
None of your IQ points are all that valuable.
They don't have to be when you've got a f***load of them..
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Sismis wrote:
BenDoolan wrote:
Sismis wrote:
BenDoolan wrote:
kelvin_sheedy wrote:Did it fix the saints when Watters took over.
How about the Crows when Sando took over.
Doggies with Mcarthy
How about Eade and the Suns.
Are the Blues now on the right track or is it just a few weeks of excitement against mid ranged teams when there first 10 weeks were against top 8 sides and they were right for the picking.

I don't know about everyone else but when did the Dogs and Saints become blueprints? They've had a bit of joy for a few months yet could go back to where they were in 12 months.

f*** me this knee jerk stuff is laughable.

Are we "fixed" after Knights was sacked?

f*** me some c**** are so f****** dumb.
Disagreeing with your opinion = dumb?

bendoolan logic, kneejerk reaction regarding Knights didn't work so we should do it again?
That's right, you're the clown that was upset at Knights being sacked.

Sismislogic, let's keep the status quo because there's no way of knowing if change is better...
Weighing up known impacts (e.g. financial) V hypothetical benefits is illogical to you?
LOL @ financial impacts. How many millions has the current hierarchy cost us? And to get us where to where we're sitting today. And watch memberships take a dive next year. Lucky to break 50K.

Letting one of the best coaching brains walk away at the end of last season was another master stroke.

This club is beyond help.
Essendunny
mdso
Club Captain

Post by mdso »

There is only one thing left to do - tanking after danking.
Nothing usually happens until something happens.
desmondo
Regular Senior Player

Post by desmondo »

Flip wrote:This is a broken team. This is a team that appears incapable of being fixed by the man in charge, the man who was in charge when they were broken.

This is a team that appears unable to go forward while the man who anchors them to that past remains in control.

Regardless of your view of what happened at Essendon and who was to blame for what took place then, what is taking place now is plainly a matter James Hird must take responsibility for.

Forget for a moment what has taken place off the field. The team has won four games and lost nine. They will miss the finals. Again. They have lost by one of the worst margins in the club's history. Against last year's wooden spooners. On their captain's 200th game. This is a team playing without purpose, direction or passion.

Standing by Hird was a somewhat easier proposition when the fight was in court and the only doubt was on whether the team would get on the field, not what would happen once they were allowed to get there.

That is not the case now. Standing by Hird when the team plays like the lost, uninterested, disorganised rabble they did on Sunday is a harder proposition."

http://www.canberratimes.com.au/afl/afl ... i5mw4.html
I dont know who the f*** Michael Gleeson is, but when I read this I would have sworn it was written by Caroline 'VT' Wilson.

As I have stated elsewhere on this forum, NO-ONE, and that means no-one could coach this team (into a competitive group) at the moment due to the players mental state mainly because of the WADA spectre that hangs over them. Never before in it`s long history has a team had to endure this sort of (seemingly never ending ) turmoil.

The vitriolic rantings of certain sections of the media are disgusting and I can only hope they are open the being sued by the appropriate parties once the players are cleared ONCE AND FOR f****** ALL. But f*** knows how long that`s going to take?. ](*,)