BRADLEY, KEPLER BRADLEY.

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
stryper
High Draft Pick

Post by stryper »

Yeah but you are forgetting Watson can mark and create play and be very damaging at times...

Bradley - as a footballer a waste of space on the field...

Sorry but sometimes the truth hurts...

Simply not up to the Senior standard...
Madden
Club Captain

Post by Madden »

robbie67 wrote:Well i guess we are about to find out in the 10 days if Sheedy is serious about people earning their spot in the side. If Bolton or Bradley play against Whorefawn, Sheedy should be fired. (I have never said that before)
Big statement from you mate. And I agree 100%.

I'll take it one step further and say that if Sheedy has any integrity, (and unless a plane crash or something takes out our best 22), that is the last game Kepler Bradley should play for Essendon.
pear
On the Rookie List

Post by pear »

Can't bowl, can't throw either
Signed Joe the Cameraman :)
Bleeding for the red and black
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Today is the day that I stop defending him. He is rubbish. And to those who selected him today. You are rubbish. I ask, what did he bring to the table from his time at Bendigo? Start picking players with SOME FORM.

As for Watson - my patience has gone. Instead of sending him to Japan on some f****** leadership expedition, why not send him to a psychiatrist to sort out his kicking fear FFS!
Leigh
Top Up Player

Post by Leigh »

Bradley was terrible, all those turnovers
Bolton wasnt too bad got one goal unlucky not to be paid another mark in front of goal.
But would have much preferred either hislop or houli or gumbleton than those two.
All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
danstar84
Club Captain

Post by danstar84 »

nomolos wrote:^ I dont think we should rag on kicking specifically danstar as we all know Watson cant hit shit

Bradley is a very disappointing player, to say the least.
Yes but we know that Jobe isn't as bad a kick as he has been this year, and can actually play!

He didn't kick anywhere near as poorly as he has so far this year.
Madden
Club Captain

Post by Madden »

Spot the difference.

Rem
Top Up Player

Post by Rem »

Me and my ex-bestmate - we aren't mates anymore, but that's regardless - we use to called Keps the 'Door' cause he's like a giant door, who does absolutely nothing.

He needs to be delisted. He'll never be a footballer, he'll be a runner or something - even then he'll get in the way of play.
Andy Lovett - no. 1
nomolos
Club Captain

Post by nomolos »

stryper wrote:Yeah but you are forgetting Watson can mark and create play and be very damaging at times...

Bradley - as a footballer a waste of space on the field...

Sorry but sometimes the truth hurts...

Simply not up to the Senior standard...
Im not forgetting anything. I never said Watson couldnt do those things you mentioned....Please point to the part of my post where i did???

If you re-read my post I only mentioned KICKING. Beliveing that if we're gonna rag out kicking SPECIFICALLY on Bradley regardless of his other deficiencies, then we need to do it for Watson.

People in here get so eager to rag out on players that you dont read the posts of your fellow BT'ers CAREFULLY.
Last edited by nomolos on Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Leigh
Top Up Player

Post by Leigh »

Bradley was terrible, all those turnovers
Bolton wasnt too bad got one goal unlucky not to be paid another mark in front of goal.
But would have much preferred either hislop or houli or gumbleton than those two.
All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
jimmyc1985
Champion of Essendon

Post by jimmyc1985 »

The bloke who he reminds me of is Judd Lalich - tall but with no position on the ground, terrible skills and zero decision making ability. Does anyone else see the striking similarity?
Sartorius
Club Captain

Post by Sartorius »

I hate having a go at players but he was nothing short of terrible. I think he had 7 touches with 29% efficiency. The worst I have ever seen. To make matters worse, when he gets the ball he will always hold it up for the full amount of time, allowing the opposition to flood back. When he tooks Ryders place on Cloke, Cloke actually started to do well. Very costly, and will have to do something very very special to remain on the list.
DC
Regular Senior Player

Post by DC »

Wow...how things have changed.

I remember making a post after the first NAB Cup game about Kepler, entitled 'Kepler Bradley is a donkey', and there were quite a few who were still claiming the ol', 'he is a tall and needs time to develop'.

Now every man and their dog is getting stuck into poor Kep after only his second game for the season at round 5? :shock:

He is a tall, give him a few more seasons to develop :roll:

Just read my signiture if you want a laugh...
andrewb wrote: "I think there will be all australian representation at some stage in their careers for winders and bradley".
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

DC wrote: He is a tall, give him a few more seasons to develop :roll:
fair enough but after today everyone has lost all confidence in him, he doesn't fill me with confidence that he can improve to a stand out level

can you really say he is going to be good enough to warrant a year or 2 of what we saw today?? maybe keep him in the 2's for a solid year would be best
pear
On the Rookie List

Post by pear »

Jazz_84 wrote:
DC wrote: He is a tall, give him a few more seasons to develop :roll:
fair enough but after today everyone has lost all confidence in him, he doesn't fill me with confidence that he can improve to a stand out level

can you really say he is going to be good enough to warrant a year or 2 of what we saw today?? maybe keep him in the 2's for a solid year would be best
Maybe Jason Cloke can give him some ruck pointers down there at Bendigo?
Bleeding for the red and black
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

He is so fu*king awful, he could be a 3rd Holland brother.
Madden
Club Captain

Post by Madden »

robbie67 wrote:He is so fu*king awful, he could be a 3rd Holland brother.
He'd be the worst brother.

Mind you, as I have said already, he can't f**k up in the seniors if Sheedy doesn't pick him...
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

Staggy wrote:

Mind you, as I have said already, he can't f**k up in the seniors if Sheedy doesn't pick him...
Lets not get carried away. :wink:
stryper
High Draft Pick

Post by stryper »

Point taken Nomolos but Watson is great at the handball and creating play...

Bradley - Today was just plain damn terrible...at everything
Please don't let him play ever again for the Essendon club Unless he stars for 20+ weeks in the Bendigo side...
Madden
Club Captain

Post by Madden »

robbie67 wrote:
Staggy wrote:

Lets not get carried away. :wink:
Oh, I went there....