Team Balance and Difficult Decisions

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
boncer34
Champion of Essendon

Post by boncer34 »

Essendon4eva wrote:The rule is you cannot put your hands on the back. Bolton put his hands on the opponent's back.

The rule is bullshit, but as a 10 year player, he should know better.
Everyone defended Mal Micheal after the NAB cup game and after round 1 when he struggled with the rule. Everyone was happy to give time for a player to adjust to the rule. How many senior games has Bolton played?
Essendon4eva
High Draft Pick

Post by Essendon4eva »

So your implying that I was giving Michael slack?I was hard on Mal Michael aswell as some other people. He is an experiance defenderwho put the hands in Fevola's back. Eventhough one of the decisions, he actualy used the forearm and another Fevola dropped as if he had been shoot.
Rossoneri
Essendon Legend

Post by Rossoneri »

I thought Bolton used his shoulder?
He kicks on the left
He kicks on the riiiiiiiiigggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttt
That boy Hurley
Makes Riewoldt look shite!
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

DYSON#2 wrote:Dempsy, well i keep hearing about him, i wanna see him.. wanna know what this kid is all about. can he play and work with Davey and Lovett and do the things they can do? i know he can run but i think he needs to turn in on in VFL, i havnt heard him being among best for bendigo yet
The kid has got amazing talent and speed and would be perfect playing on the wing with Lovett and Davey foward I reckon.

Why should he have to be amongst the best in the VFL? Jetta hadn't even played a VFL game yet got a senior game ahead of Dempsey. I reckon Dempsey is better because he picks up the ball a lot better, Jetta seems to let it slip through his hands too often.

Still, I'd love to see both in the team, but Dempsey did his hammy last week and Jetta was injured today.
Aaron Francis is the Messiah.