Campo very important to our side

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
swoodley
Champion of Essendon

Post by swoodley »

andrewb wrote:
gringo wrote:Other than a stuff up at CHB in teh last quarter, Campo looked a heap better than Stanton against the Eagles. More poise and precision.
I don't think sheedy should have even been playing him at CHB. He just doesn't have the pace to go with the tredreas and roccas of this league.
:-k :shock:
"You can quote me on this... He is gawn" - bomberdonnie re Hurley's contract status 25 February 2012
swoodley
Champion of Essendon

Post by swoodley »

andrewb wrote:
gringo wrote:Other than a stuff up at CHB in teh last quarter, Campo looked a heap better than Stanton against the Eagles. More poise and precision.
I don't think sheedy should have even been playing him at CHB. He just doesn't have the pace to go with the tredreas and roccas of this league.
:-k :shock: :lol:
"You can quote me on this... He is gawn" - bomberdonnie re Hurley's contract status 25 February 2012
Rossoneri
Essendon Legend

Post by Rossoneri »

Think he meant Bradley.

At this point in time, I would prefer Campo in my team to JJ.
andrewb
Regular Senior Player

Post by andrewb »

Nah... Craig Bradley retired years ago and he was never a centre half back. From memory, he played in the back pocket for Fitzroy?
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

I thought his goals early last week were very important, but then went missing in the 2nd and 3rd and did his best to stuff it up in the last.

But agree with Rosso, giving more ATM than JJ.
Aaron Francis is the Messiah.