The Team (for our final 'final' in June) vs Melbourne

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
gringo
Club Captain

Post by gringo »

Spot on. If we can break even in the middle, we'll romp it in. The problem is, I don't think we have a midfielder that would get a game in the Melbourne midfield. Lovett at his best would, and potentially Stanton, but other than that, we've got nothing.
Sismis
Champion of Essendon

Post by Sismis »

They have better midfielders. We have an excellent negating midfeild Slatts, Pev, Nash, Mcveigh and Bolton. That's all we need to do. Up front and down back we will obliterate them. Licha, Davey and Lovett will need to really break the lines to keep us moving forward.

The most important match-up will be Robertson. Hold him and they are all out of forward options.
paddyl90
Champion of Essendon

Post by paddyl90 »

I AM SOOOOOO NERVOUS ABOUT TONIGHT. I have a very pesimistic attitude about tonight and I don't know why. Can anyone tell me? This whole Neale Daniher thing and everyone is tipping Melbourne. It's amazing how everyone jumps off us after one loss and maybe its wearing on me. Hope they prove me wrong. I expect a 10 goal win but am unsure. CMON DONS!
Ramanama
Regular Senior Player

Post by Ramanama »

With you JP. Really nervous about the game, i expect lloyd and lucas to have a bag each since its at the dome, i just hope the good playing essendon come out not that lazy essendon like last match.
V-BOMBERS:
Premiers of the BTCL OD 0'7. V-Bombers!!!
BomberTalk POTY - Ramanama
Bomber Mad
Top Up Player

Post by Bomber Mad »

This game should be good for Lloyd as he is down on Goal kicking ATM, should tear Carrol apart.