Tough Month

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
paddyl90
Champion of Essendon

Post by paddyl90 »

Hawthorn as tremendously they are going I still question their cool heads in a finals match. You may say tonight was like a final but it was only 4 points up for grabs. Finals are way more difficult. I'd love to see them continue their form besides if they play the dons but I question their cool heads. Essendon on the other hand our experience group of Lloyd, Lucas, Hird, Feltcher, Michael can lift a team and have the experience and they could share that with the younger players. But getting there first is a task.

Round 14: Geelong- WIN (For Hird :wink: Geelong need a loss)
Round 15: Western Bulldogs - WIN (on their current form but we could play shit.
Round 16: Collingwood:WIN (on history it goes 1-1 each year...our turn i certainly hope so, cant stand 2 losses to scum in a year)
Round 17: Adelaide- 50/50
Round 18: Hawthorn- 50/50
Round 19: Fremantle- 50/50 (Fremantle have their lapses in games at home like carlton yesterday so we can capitolize with that)
Round 20: Carlton-WIN
Round 21: Richmond- WIN (hirdy's maybe last game in melbourne)
Round 22: West Coast- Loss (BUT STILL THINK WE COULD PULL IT OFF)

So still a little biased but I honestly think we could give top 4 a shot. We have the ability to come back from the dead and I think we will give everyone a good run for their money in the rest of the season.

JUST NEED COLLINGWOOD TO GET BELTED AND ADELAIDE AND THEIR PERCENTAGE.
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

We could do quite well in the next month. Not many thought we could go 2-1 against Sydney, West Coast and Port Adelaide.

Geelong will be very tough, they are playing good footy and hopefully we can pack The Dome and put them under some pressure.

The Bulldogs are still a very good side, we got close to them twice last year without Lloyd and they have a couple of injuries to Cross and Griffen who are important to their side.

The Collingwood game will be huge. A big crowd on A Saturday afternoon, if we can create a shootout against them we have a big chance. A low scoring game and we'll be in trouble.

Essendon have NEVER lost to Adelaide in Melbourne and we have a big chance to knock them off again.