Are we gone?

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
swoodley
Champion of Essendon

Post by swoodley »

F111 wrote:
Lloyd is King wrote:Beat Adelaide, still a chance.

Lose to Adelaide, gone.
Staggy wrote:I think they're gone, but I'd be happy to be proven wrong.
Adelaide are missing Rutten and Basset...good for us, but it still remains a challenge for us.

Carlton and Freo with new coaches...hopefully they don't get the extra 10% effort that often happens. You watch, it'll be against us.
Carlton's big week should be this week (typical improvement first up after a coach goes). By the time they play us, they should be back to their mediocre best [-o<
"You can quote me on this... He is gawn" - bomberdonnie re Hurley's contract status 25 February 2012
pear
On the Rookie List

Post by pear »

I missed the last 3 games (overseas sunning it up) but from what I read in the media and on this thread I reckon we're G A W N.
Bleeding for the red and black
F111
Essendon Legend

Post by F111 »

To make it we'll need to win 4 games. We'll also need to win by some big margins to get some meat into our thin percentage.

4 games within 10 points won't do it. Carlton and Richmond will be our opportunity to score heavily. We'll need substantial +60point wins....or win every game by a whisker :shock: