The Carey Files

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
jimmyc1985
Champion of Essendon

Re: The Carey Files

Post by jimmyc1985 »

robbie67 wrote:Dermie and Garry Lyon spend a lot of time with Carey. Must have a nose for the action.
Don't get me started on Garry Lyon.

Tonight's Footy Classified could be an all time low even by Lyon's scintillating standards of hypocrisy and sanctimony if they start talking about Wayne Carey. f*** i'd just love someone to turn around in the middle of one of Lyon's anti-drug rants and ask Garry to take a polygraph test or blood test to prove he's clean. He would literally shit his pants on the spot, i reckon.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Rossoneri wrote:She is staying with him because he can support her cocaine fix.

He is a low life scumbag. Cant believe New Idea had escaped scrutiny in all this, paying a druggie to tell a story that only sticky-nosed women will end up reading. Womens Weekley, New Idea and all that other crap that gets sold on magazine stands are the lowest of low-life scumbags.
The bloke needs a stint behind bars where he can cop a few large one's up his clacker. There's one person who can make that happen, but she won't do it.
Essendunny
Crazyman
Champion of Essendon

Post by Crazyman »

Windy_Hill wrote:
billyduckworth wrote:Put a screen around him and shoot the bastard!

(second thoughts, probably a waste of good ammunition).
fair enough, then tie a rock to his leg and throw him off the West Gate bridge