Why does Hamquinn still have a gig?

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Re: Why does Hamquinn still have a gig?

Post by robbie67 »

Let the bloodletting begin. I thought Filth would be in here already. Must have strained his hammy racing to the computer.
Rossoneri
Essendon Legend

Post by Rossoneri »

Nah, he nevers posts after a game, he likes to settle down first before posting.

Though I can just imagine what he was doing when watching the game from home. Sitting on the couch in his slippers and recliner with a pipe in his mouth. Then we lose Lonergan and McVeigh in the space of 30 seconds then

WHAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He kicks on the left
He kicks on the riiiiiiiiigggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttt
That boy Hurley
Makes Riewoldt look shite!
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

Funny that all these threads about Quinn come up during the week and then the injury list grows by 3 or 4 in the space of an hour.
Madden
Club Captain

Post by Madden »

Rossoneri wrote:Nah, he nevers posts after a game, he likes to settle down first before posting.

Though I can just imagine what he was doing when watching the game from home. Sitting on the couch in his slippers and recliner with a pipe in his mouth. Then we lose Lonergan and McVeigh in the space of 30 seconds then

WHAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He would have choked on his barley sugars.

And for what its worth Filth, (and I know you will read this thread), you were right all along.
jimmyc1985
Champion of Essendon

Post by jimmyc1985 »

Hi Filth. Hope you can at least manage a rye chuckle at my avatar.

I know i nearly had a technicolour chuckle watching us do two hamstrings in two minutes tonight.
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

Do we have 22 bodies to field next week? I think we may have to promote Atkinson for Scotty now.
Madden
Club Captain

Post by Madden »

Seriously, it seems as though Quinn does have a lot to answer for... but: how much of our injuries this year have also been caused by our run-at-all costs game? Is Knights asking the players to work harder than their bodies can handle?
tonysoprano
Club Captain

Post by tonysoprano »

I cant f****** take it anymore. Just f****** unacceptable this f****** injury shit. If the club doesn't act on Quinn c*** :evil: :evil: this week then I think I may have to kill myself. :evil: :evil:

Our fightback in the third was stunning - but f****** ruined by whatever the f*** this f****** clown is doing to us.
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

tonysoprano wrote:I cant f****** take it anymore. Just f****** unacceptable this f****** injury shit. If the club doesn't act on Quinn c*** :evil: :evil: this week then I think I may have to kill myself. :evil: :evil:

Our fightback in the third was stunning - but f****** ruined by whatever the f*** this f****** clown is doing to us.
Tony, i think it is time you sent Chris around to pay him a "visit".
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Post by Windy_Hill »

robbie67 wrote:
tonysoprano wrote:I cant f****** take it anymore. Just f****** unacceptable this f****** injury shit. If the club doesn't act on Quinn c*** :evil: :evil: this week then I think I may have to kill myself. :evil: :evil:

F*** Chris, send Paulie and Sil - whack the C**t
tonysoprano
Club Captain

Post by tonysoprano »

Windy_Hill wrote:
robbie67 wrote:

F*** Chris, send Paulie and Sil - whack the C**t
:lol: :lol:

Yeah - definitely Sil for the big jobs - Christopher might be loaded up on H. Maybe I'll do it myself.
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

Filthy wrote: Several people around the football community, including sports doctor Peter Brukner, yesterday spoke highly of Bombers high performance manager John Quinn and said the Bombers' injury management system was one of the better in the league.
after 6 years of constant high amount of injuries the "football community" still believe we have one of the better injury management systems and good high performance manager in John Quinn... is the community full of fuckstains like walls??? honestly stop protecting people that have proven incompetence!!!!!!!
Kakadu Kangaroos
Captain of the first BomberTalk International Test Squad
BT Soccer World Cup Champion
Captain of the Bombertalk Reds 3rd with 4 wins - 108.30%
(6 games) - 65 kicks, 33 marks, 52 handballs, 4 tackles, 3 Hit Outs, 2 goals
tom9779
Club Captain

Post by tom9779 »

By the numbers are we one of the worst?

I would like to know what the actual stats are??
dodgey
Champion of Essendon

Post by dodgey »

Several people around the football community, including sports doctor Peter Brukner, yesterday spoke highly of Bombers high performance manager John Quinn and said the Bombers' injury management system was one of the better in the league.
Yeah....for f****** Athletics. Not surprised to see Brukner stick up for his own. And this coming from a man himself ( Brukner) who is also the head doctor for the Socceroos, and let's ask a few of them how the Injury management system held up on the recent tour of Asia #-o

If Quinny wants to go back to Tamsyn and Jana, then Let him f****** og NOW before he ruins our WHOLE season
Gyoza
Club Captain

Post by Gyoza »

Surely (unfortunately) there's no way they'll change medical/fitness staff mid-season...but Quinn's gotta go at the end of the year. Even if the guy is actually a genius and the powers that be in the club know better than we do, it's surely time to give somebody/something else a go given the (f****** horrible) results so far this year and in previous seasons.

I didn't get to see the game until last night (and avoided all media until then), otherwise I'd have been in here going beserk myself.

Just like Sheedy, Quinn has obviously done some great things during his time at Essendon (anyone Hirdy rates deserves credit for his work), but the time has come to end the relationship.

If the board had the balls to get rid of Sheeds, surely giving Quinn the flick will be nothing for them. 18 more games to limp/hobble/be stretchered through until then.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

His other success was Dean Wallis. Wallis spent 10 years snapping hamstrings and then Quinn fixed him. It's mazing how he managed to cure the incurable but managed to f*** the most durable. Camporeale never did a hammy until he came to Essendon, and now we're seeing record numbers.... :?
Essendunny
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

On Sunday Dr Peter Brunker, Dr Peter Larkins and Dr Brian Taylor all stood up for Quinn without questioning him at all. Surely any discussion of the issue requires at least a bit of a question as to whether Quinn is up to it? And what the f*** would Brian Taylor know anyway. And Larkins is a wanker.
Staggy wrote:Seriously, it seems as though Quinn does have a lot to answer for... but: how much of our injuries this year have also been caused by our run-at-all costs game? Is Knights asking the players to work harder than their bodies can handle?
You mean that same run-at-all-costs game plan that the play-at-the-Dome-more Bulldogs run? How come they don't have similar numbers of injuries? If it is the game plan and/or the Dome surface, it still means that Quinn hasn't got the team well enough prepared for said plan and surface.
BomberinJapan wrote:Surely (unfortunately) there's no way they'll change medical/fitness staff mid-season...
St Kilda did last year, and it worked out well for them. My god, St Kilda did something right personell-wise! :shock:
Aaron Francis is the Messiah.