West Coast

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
Doctor Fish
Regular Senior Player

Re: West Coast

Post by Doctor Fish »

Kerr in particular looks really out of sorts. Fumbling, not chasing etc. Another dose of horse pills should do the trick...

:mrgreen:
Stocksy
On the Rookie List

Re: West Coast

Post by Stocksy »

I was invited to the game last weekend by one of the companies I deal with. I just hope they keep the form they displayed on Sunday for when we play them...

At present they are ateam with NO belief, NO passion, and barely any heart left. Apart from a few who go about there business each week the rest should be looking for bush league with plenty of cash... Dont be to quick to write Kerry of though, definitely not 100% fit and nothing can be taking away from the way Cornsey went about his job Sunday. He was fantastic (as far as taggers go anyway).

The only thing they have to look forward to in the near future is that they now have Full Forward who is capable of taking a mark and kicking a goal, ironically they now have a midfield who is not capable of getting the ball to him...
Here's to swimming with bow legged women...