Rama

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
Mick
On the Rookie List

Re: Rama

Post by Mick »

I heard the interview and as awkward as Dermie is with the English language, he was saying that Rama's leadership is getting him a game rather than his form and that if we had a full list available then Rama would not be in the best 22. Rama at his best would be in our best 22, on current form that is open to debate.
As always Dermie has gone too far with his arguments, just as he did with Robert Harvey when he stated that he was finished. I saw the game that generated that argument and thought I hope he hasn't gone one year too many exactly as I did with Hirdy's first couple of games last year. Just as Hirdy turned it on so did Harvey.
Dermie's paid for opinions that get people listening and the talkback flying, the amount of text generated on chat sites regarding his opinions would say he is doing his job regardless of whether or not you agree with his opinion.
Duff Beer Krusty Burger Buzz Cola Costington's Department Store Kwik-E-Mart Stupid Flanders Park - Home of the Springfield Isotopes
rockhole
Champion of Essendon

Re: Rama

Post by rockhole »

I would suggest that Dermie is struggling for a gig and coming out with crap like that is a fair indication that he not far from rock bottom. Cheap sensationalism at the expense of someone who is 10 times the person that Brereton will ever be. He had his chance in the commentary booth and murdered that language to such a degree that he has obviously fallen out of favour. Tough Sh#t!!!
Too far for Baker now he's on to it, now he’s got it, OPEN GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Dons are in front by one point at the 8 minute mark