Would we take Kerr?

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
KaaN10
Regular Senior Player

Re: Would we take Kerr?

Post by KaaN10 »

Megan wrote:Kaan your quote is quoting me quoting things I never quoted ;)

Robbie they dont have to be milk drinkers as you put it, tho they should cause it's good for their bones... I just dont want a team full of utter f****, like WC have :P
Lol, dunno what the hell happened their. Fixed.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

A bit risky given his RECORD.

Then again,there's a Loophole in Law that allows one to Predate their 2nd conviction before the 1st,thus making the 2nd,the 1st.

Does that make sense?Does such a LUDICROUS SCENARIO exist in Victroria?In which case,HIRE HIM!

Seriously though,if any 1 PUNCH convicted folk had PULLED THAT SHIT and WALKED,the HOWLS OF PROTEST would be LONG and LOUD.Not a PEEP though when a Footballer is nvolved.Except when the EGIRL Supporters told the 8.3O Commentators to leave DANIEL alone when they tried to point out the IDIOCY of such SOFT LAWS.CHRIST,SOCIETY has it's OWN FUNNY WAYS of seeing things,sometimes.HYPOCRISY is DEADSET RIFE! :roll:
Chris
Top Up Player

Post by Chris »

Surely WC has accepted they are now rebuilding so they wont be topping up with any experienced players in any potential trades and will be looking for a top young talent such as Selwood, Murphy or in our case a Paddy Ryder or maybe even Courtney Dempsey (of course they would want a sweetner on top like a 2nd round pick)

I have seen enough of these guys to think that they will definately be 10 year players and should be the type of quality we could build our midfield around. Throwing Kerr who is at the peak of his powers now, in our developing midfield would be no different to what he has to contend with now, he would be tagged into oblivion as no other midfielder is even near his class.

By the time Dempsey, Houli, Jetta and co hit their straps Kerr will be dropping off. So no and no, WC wont accept what we have to offer considering our young talent should be off limits and no, we dont need to bring in a midfielder who will be past his peak when our upcoming batch of talent start to hit their straps.

Besides, I dont know why it is, but recent history suggests players defecting to Victoria would rather go to Carlton, Clollingwood and even Western Bulldogs #-o
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

I reckon we should see if we can get Jones from Melbourne.
He's pretty quick, tough at the ball and his club looks to be in deep shit.
Aaron Francis is the Messiah.
Rossoneri
Essendon Legend

Post by Rossoneri »

j-mac wrote:I reckon we should see if we can get Jones from Melbourne.
He's pretty quick, tough at the ball and his club looks to be in deep shit.
He is their best midfielders, they wont trade him for anything in the world.
He kicks on the left
He kicks on the riiiiiiiiigggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttt
That boy Hurley
Makes Riewoldt look shite!