We'll Beat Hawthorn

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon

Re: We'll Beat Hawthorn

Post by bomberdonnie »

Jazz_84 wrote:
bomberdonnie wrote:I would like to see Kyle Reimers make something of those ridiculous rumours and king hit Buddy before the first bounce... Would not give a f*** if we lost by a hundred and fifty after that!!!
what rumours are they?

The first stories coming out about the shit that was blown out of proportion about Buddy during the weekend involved Kyle biffing Buddy... I would like to see it happen this weekend!!
Gatsid
Champion of Essendon

Post by Gatsid »

Nah I like Reimers playing for us, I'd like to see Johns or Laycock do it, we can afford to have them on the sidelines. At least they could say they showed something this year.
boncer34
Champion of Essendon

Post by boncer34 »

Went and put $30 on us at $6.5

Also had a couple of half decent bets today. Lost some money on the first even though the Horse placed, won enough on the second to win back my losses, cover my Essendon bet and buy myself a bottle of lime solo. :lol: :lol:
Essendon Football Club- We arent arrogant, just deluded.
boncer34
Champion of Essendon

Post by boncer34 »

The stars are aligning my fellow BT's. I just dominated my first exam which I believed would be my hardest AND my old work just rang to tell me they owe me $247.55 for unpaid overtime..... It's in the air. CARN THE MIGHTY DONS
Essendon Football Club- We arent arrogant, just deluded.
Doctor Fish
Regular Senior Player

Post by Doctor Fish »

boncer34 wrote:The stars are aligning my fellow BT's. I just dominated my first exam which I believed would be my hardest AND my old work just rang to tell me they owe me $247.55 for unpaid overtime..... It's in the air. CARN THE MIGHTY DONS
Everything's coming up roses it seems Bonce. I won 3rd Division Tattslotto too!! A handy $1745.00 in the skyrocket...

Must be a karma thing happening with Bomber fans...

vingertje
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Doctor Fish wrote:
boncer34 wrote:The stars are aligning my fellow BT's. I just dominated my first exam which I believed would be my hardest AND my old work just rang to tell me they owe me $247.55 for unpaid overtime..... It's in the air. CARN THE MIGHTY DONS
Everything's coming up roses it seems Bonce. I won 3rd Division Tattslotto too!! A handy $1745.00 in the skyrocket...

Must be a karma thing happening with Bomber fans...

vingertje
You poor bastard...only 1 number off the big one. Don't you effing hate that! You have to get 6 numbers to get 2nd division (5 plus a supplementary). But being one whole number off 1st division, you have to contend with such a huge disparity in dividends. Still, $1745 is nothing to sneeze at. Well done!
Essendunny