craig Hutchison is a pillow biter

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon

Re: craig Hutchison is a pillow biter

Post by bomberdonnie »

f*** it was funny last not on TFS when Sam nearly made him cry

Sam was being a prick but this germ deserves everything he gets!!!
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

How low do you have to be to corner the girlfriend of a player who could possibly have brain damage?

At least Fev stood up to the prick last night and showed us what the players think of him.
vern
On the Rookie List

Post by vern »

robrulz5 wrote:How low do you have to be to corner the girlfriend of a player who could possibly have brain damage?

At least Fev stood up to the prick last night and showed us what the players think of him.
What happened?

For the benefit of those of us in the northern states where TFS is not shown until midnight or even later with Wimbledon.
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon

Post by bomberdonnie »

vern wrote:
robrulz5 wrote:How low do you have to be to corner the girlfriend of a player who could possibly have brain damage?

What happened?

For the benefit of those of us in the northern states where TFS is not shown until midnight or even later with Wimbledon.
The germ cornered Polak's missus on the side of the street as I am sure you can imagine considering this is how he does 95% of his hard hitting interviews!!

When she walked off she had an obvious look of f*** off dickhead on her face
vern
On the Rookie List

Post by vern »

bomberdonnie wrote:
vern wrote:

What happened?

The germ cornered Polak's missus on the side of the street as I am sure you can imagine considering this is how he does 95% of his hard hitting interviews!!

When she walked off she had an obvious look of f*** off dickhead on her face
Thanks

Doesn't surprise me at all. He works at Channel 9 and cornering people on the street or sticking your foot in their door seems the highest level of journalistic technique they can aspire to
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

What a complete dick head.
keri
Regular Senior Player

Post by keri »

How does anyone, anywhere have any respect for this guy?

Time and time again his "exclusives" fail to get picked up by any reputable news agency or are proved to be a steaming pile of bullshit.
"Let's face it. If I didn't exist, you'd pay someone to invent me"