Maggots again

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
The Man from Bomberland
Champion of Essendon

Re: Maggots again

Post by The Man from Bomberland »

Few lucky ones undoubtedly. Filth fans will disagree but I thought the contentious frees which went our way were all there.
Bombers till' I die
paddyl90
Champion of Essendon

Post by paddyl90 »

I loved the umpires today! yes I know... how can you be angry at them, they gave us such dodgy free kicks but we will take them. Hilarious watching pies fans go beserk! SUCK ON THAT C**TS!
F111
Essendon Legend

Post by F111 »

The Man from Bomberland wrote: Filth fans will disagree but I thought the contentious frees which went our way were all there.
:lol: Of course you did...you barrack for Essendon! :D
The Man from Bomberland
Champion of Essendon

Post by The Man from Bomberland »

F111 wrote:
The Man from Bomberland wrote: Filth fans will disagree but I thought the contentious frees which went our way were all there.
:lol: Of course you did...you barrack for Essendon! :D
Hah I can be impartial, technically they were there. A couple of iffy in the backs though.
Bombers till' I die
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Just watching the game again (aint it ******* great!) and I couldn't believe the umpire paid a 50 metre penalty against Cloke and said "don't point at me, that's 50". WTF is this game coming to? But it happend to a team of scumbags, so I don't really give a shit.
Essendunny
swoodley
Champion of Essendon

Post by swoodley »

BenDoolan wrote:Just watching the game again (aint it ******* great!) and I couldn't believe the umpire paid a 50 metre penalty against Cloke and said "don't point at me, that's 50". WTF is this game coming to? But it happend to a team of scumbags, so I don't really give a shit.
I was about to post a similar comment BD....what is the game coming to when that sort of stuff is worth a 50 metre penalty....I was so flabbergasted when it happened that I rewound the tape to make sure I heard it right. :roll:
"You can quote me on this... He is gawn" - bomberdonnie re Hurley's contract status 25 February 2012
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

Did anyone else think that early on we got many frees to their few, but most were definitely there and the rest were probably 50/50. The Filth fans went nuts, so the umps put away the whistle for us to end the first quarter. Possibly happened in other quarters too, but I was paying less attention.
One that stood out was Dyson clearly being held off the ball and couldn't run at it and the ump was so close. But it didn't hurt us anyway, someone else ran away with it.

Just proves that if you go harder at the ball, you win more frees.
Aaron Francis is the Messiah.