Johns CUT!

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
Megan
Champion of Essendon

Re: Johns CUT!

Post by Megan »

Not much of a fan for suing. Interesting to see if any medical types could place any responsibility of the knee injury on his hip? I'm sure everyone whose ever had a medium/long term leg or back injury in here can account for it making your other leg quite sore - surely a long term hip injury could throw out the way you walk or run, and put extra stress on your knees and slightly change the way they function?
Proud member of 'Cult Hird'.
Mrs Mercuri
Champion of Essendon

Post by Mrs Mercuri »

Is it a certainty that both Johns and Lee have been told they will be delisted? I had a feeling they would anyway.

I didnt think Johns was suing the Essendon footy club i thought he was suing the AFL or Port Melbourne or something about the state of the ground. Not sure how he will go with that one.

I wouldn't be surprised if he does get an AFL home next year, he is a nice sized player.
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon

Post by bomberdonnie »

CJ is zero chance of ever playing AFL again...

No one will pick him up unless they want an injury prone gorilla that is an average player at best...