Lloydy does a Richo

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Re: Lloydy does a Richo

Post by BenDoolan »

Filthy wrote:
BenDoolan wrote:
Filthy wrote:Oh Benny, 50 gamer Dysons "fluff".???

He F****** dogged it!!! :roll:

Anyway on point....boys its been a long season, a tough frustrating one....don't blame Lloydy having a tantie....he has shit disposal all year.
What the f*** is wrong with you Filth? You simply don't get it.

Read my post and see if I am defending Dyson or whether I am making a point that some of us moronic supporters like to focus on one or two whipping boys and blame them for losses.
I am fine Benny and how are you :D

Fact is he did dog in front 3-4 million people, they kicked a goal from the loose ball when he should have been putting us 14 points up .............and they kicked the next 4.

And he was immediately removed from the ground. Gee, I don't know what a game turner is if that wasn't one!
Apologies to you Filth and to you too Mr Heal. I am just worked up with the guys that sit behind me. It has been a year long battle with the dickheads at the ground and I am ready to rip their ******* heads off. It is just a constant barage of shit canning certain guys on our team regardless of what they do - it's the bronx cheers when they do something well and the usual loud mouthed bagging when they stuff up.

It's OK now, I've just taken my chill pills 8)
Essendunny
Gyoza
Club Captain

Post by Gyoza »

Feel for you Benny. I'm back next season and getting in with a reserved seat. Praying I don't have anyone around me like the uneducated clown that ruined games for me in the past.

Maybe we need a BomberTalk block of seats...
swoodley
Champion of Essendon

Post by swoodley »

It's sometimes quite interesting what you see on TV that possibly is missed by those at the ground.

Slatts gave Spike a stern look and a few words when he failed to pass it to Slatts in the last quarter (I think). It was interesting to note that Slatts has grown in confidence enough to have a bit of a go at Spike.

As Stants missed kick...I got the feeling that he was caught in two minds as to whether to have a shot or pass it off...in the end the confusion menat he did neither. (imo) Lloydy should have just sucked it up and had a quiet word with him later rather than berating him on the ground.
"You can quote me on this... He is gawn" - bomberdonnie re Hurley's contract status 25 February 2012
MH_Bomber
Club Captain

Post by MH_Bomber »

There was a bit more of overall remonstration with eachother on Friday because;

1) its been a long season with all the ridiculous injuries.
2) JJ and Pev are leaving and that has to get emotions up.
3) Rama may possibly retire.

Maybe the blokes that do the team things 99% of the time were just fed up with some of the half arsed efforts and lack of talk.

Next week will be a very emotional game if all of JJ, Pev and Rama retire/leave and with Robert Harvey last home and away game.
Menzie!! ❤️

Things go awry without Jye!!

Regards

MH_Bomber