SOLLY OR BRADLEY

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
Stocksy
On the Rookie List

Post by Stocksy »

Yes very true Ben.. But Solly and Cook dont mind mixing it up with the oposition when they can see it coming where as Josh waits till the opposition players hands are tied up before he runs in and throws one then runs and hide behind Mathew, and lets face it Mathew struggles to hold his own as Nathan Lovett Murray proved...
Megan
Champion of Essendon

Post by Megan »

What's more important at the end of the day - behaviour around the club, influence on the kids, and the number of frees and 50s you give away, or proven talent?

Bradley may not have the proven talent - or talent at all if you listen to Gringo - but at least he isn't standing in front of the young kids acting like a total tool. I like Solly, I liked the way he played until recently, I think his attitude over the last year or two has reeked.

I'd have kept Bradley.

I think carrying a player who isn't the next James Hird is more important than continuing to play one who has no or little respect for the club.