Ricky Dyson

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Re: Ricky Dyson

Post by BenDoolan »

Rossoneri wrote:Loved his game. Have always been a fan, but he has been letting himself down before this year. Thought he was very stiff to get dropped this week as I thought he was very good this year (except for North game where everyone was horrible). Didn't shirk an issue, used the ball so well and ran and ran and ran.

His kick to Lovett in the second quarter where Lovett marked and goaled was absolutely perfect, as was his shot from the boundary line.
Yes, well said Rosso. Also, that kick to Jetta where he kicked it to advantage was superb. All Jetta had to do was collect the ball and kick the goal, but he stuffed it up.

Without doubt, Dyson's best game of his career.
Essendunny
keri
Regular Senior Player

Post by keri »

More than his delivery yesterday (Which was superb), I was impressed that he was putting his head on the ball and didn't hesitate to get involved in packs. I always thought he hung back a bit too much for my taste, but yesterday was fantastic.

Let's hope it's the first of many.
"Let's face it. If I didn't exist, you'd pay someone to invent me"
Doctor Fish
Regular Senior Player

Post by Doctor Fish »

The poise to kick that goal in the dying minutes was outstanding! Good leadership throughout the day from Ricky too... Good stuff.
Crazyman
Champion of Essendon

Post by Crazyman »

Arguably his best game in the red & black...
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Crazyman wrote:Arguably his best game in the red & black...
I don't think it's arguable. It's a fact! :wink:
Essendunny