NLM

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
Mrs Mercuri
Champion of Essendon

Re: NLM

Post by Mrs Mercuri »

BenDoolan wrote:I don't really have an issue with NLM. I think he tries his damned best. He may not be the best footballer going around, but he gives it everything. Personally, I think he is more value and more dangerous up forward than anywhere else on the field.
Yep i agree and last night definately showed that. Natrat is a pretty good mark and that should be used in the forward half rather than the back half now that we have so many young defenders coming through.
swoodley
Champion of Essendon

Post by swoodley »

I kept the faith and I have been vindicated O:)
"You can quote me on this... He is gawn" - bomberdonnie re Hurley's contract status 25 February 2012
rockhole
Champion of Essendon

Post by rockhole »

Loved his game. Sometimes as laconic as Paddy. Showed poise and experience and cannot recall any clangers. Kicked the sealer.
Too far for Baker now he's on to it, now he’s got it, OPEN GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Dons are in front by one point at the 8 minute mark
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

Rubbish again today. Should be dropped based just on being a moron in the last quarter. Same old story.
Mrs Mercuri
Champion of Essendon

Post by Mrs Mercuri »

Yes i am a fan of Natrat but i dont think he was that bad today. That 50m penalty was a downer on his performance but i still feel that he held up rather well in defence. If anything i think Hurley will come in for Myers who just doesnt seem on top of his game at the moment.

Being the dreamtime game i doubt Natrat will be dropped. I still prefer seeing him play in the forward line rather than the back half.
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon

Post by bomberdonnie »

Mrs Mercuri wrote:Yes i am a fan of Natrat but i dont think he was that bad today. That 50m penalty was a downer on his performance but i still feel that he held up rather well in defence. If anything i think Hurley will come in for Myers who just doesnt seem on top of his game at the moment.

Being the dreamtime game i doubt Natrat will be dropped
. I still prefer seeing him play in the forward line rather than the back half.
Sheedy doesnt coach us any more Mrs M