Bring on the BLUES

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
Malky
Regular Senior Player

Re: Bring on the BLUES

Post by Malky »

The wide, open spaces of the 'G suits our style and it's now us who lift against this vile excuse for a football club.
The Scum's weaknesses are their bookends. Very little to offer in defence, with a spasmodic moron (who, by the way, is surely due for a quiet one against us!) up forward.
The foulmouthed pig of a former president parading around about how he and his cronies paid off women in 'his era' just makes me sick.

I just wanna beat these bastards so badly... Glad it's on a Friday night... Either way, I'm going to need time to recover from this one!!!
Doctor Fish
Regular Senior Player

Post by Doctor Fish »

Is there any better feeling in footy than leaving the G after beating Carlton in front of a huge crowd, apart from winning a flag of course?.. All the more better this year as their current crop of over hyped players exceed previous years in the annoying stakes. I hope we win. If not, reckon I'll go out to sea for a few days...

[-o<

:-k
F111
Essendon Legend

Post by F111 »

j-mac31 wrote: The key is tipping - if my sister's friend and I both tip against us, we will win. :D
You know what you need to do.
Take a hit for the team. =D>
Ossie
Club Captain

Post by Ossie »

I have tipped against us. Did it in R3, R5, R7, won them all.
But I have also whacked a tenner on the Bombers to win by less than 20 points, at $6 with the TAB. Which I also did in R3, at $4.50.
I'm not superstitious, me.
You couldn't fool your own mother on the foolingest day of your life with an electrified fooling machine.
Ossie
Club Captain

Post by Ossie »

Ossie wrote:I have tipped against us. Did it in R3, R5, R7, won them all.
But I have also whacked a tenner on the Bombers to win by less than 20 points, at $6 with the TAB. Which I also did in R3, at $4.50.
I'm not superstitious, me.
F*ck! Damn us for winning by so much! #-o :lol:
You couldn't fool your own mother on the foolingest day of your life with an electrified fooling machine.