Team vs Bulldogs

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
Ossie
Club Captain

Re: Team vs Bulldogs

Post by Ossie »

robrulz5 wrote:Mitch Hahn tore us apart last time who is going to play on him? We do have a few options, McPhee seems to be similar in size but if that fails I guess we have Hurley and Fletch as back-ups. I think Pears will go to Welsh.
Cooney always gets a stack of it against us. Send Hocking to him? Prob doesn't have the aerobic capacity to go with him....
You couldn't fool your own mother on the foolingest day of your life with an electrified fooling machine.
Sismis
Champion of Essendon

Post by Sismis »

Malky wrote:
Sismis wrote:We are Hille away from full strength! I cannot believe what a complete unit we have become.
I think this is even more remarkable given our style of play.

Could you imagine our injury list if we played like this under the curse of J. Quinn?

Touching a lot of wood that I haven't upset the karma police with these comments!!!!!

Here's hoping for a big effort over the next couple of weeks to keep the doubters at bay.
Welsh, Prismal and McVeigh all underdone as well!This year will be a ride but I can't wait till next year.
andrewb
Regular Senior Player

Post by andrewb »

Andy Welsh will get Cooney.

Quality unit, the doggies, but I think we're going to push them.
juff
Top Up Player

Post by juff »

Mrs Mercuri wrote:wow its been a long time since we had a 'no change' to the team! There is going to be some fierce competition for spots from now until the end of the year. Houli, Myers, Natrat and Skipworth are unlucky to miss out this week.
Well let's hope they can start their run by getting some wins in the VFL. With that hungry lot and more of the boys coming back from injury we should surely see a big improvement on our dismal VFL form.
Crazyman
Champion of Essendon

Post by Crazyman »

juff wrote:
Mrs Mercuri wrote:wow its been a long time since we had a 'no change' to the team! There is going to be some fierce competition for spots from now until the end of the year. Houli, Myers, Natrat and Skipworth are unlucky to miss out this week.
Well let's hope they can start their run by getting some wins in the VFL. With that hungry lot and more of the boys coming back from injury we should surely see a big improvement on our dismal VFL form.
Not until the EFC listed players get some decent VFL quality support from 'Bendigo'...
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

robrulz5 wrote:Mitch Hahn tore us apart last time who is going to play on him? We do have a few options, McPhee seems to be similar in size but if that fails I guess we have Hurley and Fletch as back-ups. I think Pears will go to Welsh.
Hooker got him last year IIRC and was just too skninny.
Hurley or Pears should do a much better job.
Aaron Francis is the Messiah.