Winda- I am now worried!

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
pear
On the Rookie List

Re: Winda- I am now worried!

Post by pear »

Doctor Fish wrote:My beef is with players sharing a laugh with the opposition straight after the siren sounds. The way Reimers was hugging and joking with Tiger's players, you'd think he was on the winning side. Got a bit to learn IMHO...

:evil:
I'm with you, good doctor. Didn't see Reimers but Mr Lovett was having a great old chat and laugh with some of the Richmond wankers after the game. It P*ssed me off at the time.
Bleeding for the red and black
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Staggy wrote:I'm genuinely shocked at the ferocity of the Reimers-bashing by people in this forum.

He was injured all pre-season. The whole lot. And for the first 10 weeks of the year. There's no way he could possibly be fit, and yet I reckon he's been more than servicable since he came back.

He was our best first year player last year by the length of the straight and he is one of the best kicks in the squad. Trade bait? Get real.
Essendunny
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

Staggy wrote:I'm genuinely shocked at the ferocity of the Reimers-bashing by people in this forum.

He was injured all pre-season. The whole lot. And for the first 10 weeks of the year. There's no way he could possibly be fit, and yet I reckon he's been more than servicable since he came back.

He was our best first year player last year by the length of the straight and he is one of the best kicks in the squad. Trade bait? Get real.
True (although I think last year was his second?).
But he should still stop acting like a dickhead.
Aaron Francis is the Messiah.