Brown on Lloyd

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Re: Brown on Lloyd

Post by robrulz5 »

Always been a bit of history between Lloydy and the wee c*** Brown. Brown would back down pretty quickly if they went at it one on one. Then when it comes to getting the ball I recall Brown playing on Lloyd earlier in the year when Lloydy took something like 18 marks.
dom_105
Club Captain

Post by dom_105 »

Winners are grinners, and losers can go f*** themselves.
ealesy
Champion of Essendon

Post by ealesy »

This is what I posted in the Bigfooy thread where the Dorks fans are sooking and whinging and bitching like bloody Filth supporters.

Lloyd will go, and given the Franklin precendant and the current rule he deserves to. For mine though the difference between the two (only had the one viewing) was that it appeared that Sewell fumbled the ball and didn't take possession of it, meaning Lloyd was not able to tackle him, doubt this will save him, but that is what I would be arguing.

What I find hilarious was the reaction of the Hawks players, there is flying the flag and then there is losing all focus and going after all out vengance. The Hawks and in particular their senior players lost focus and were concentrating so much on getting back at Lloyd that they forgot to they were there to win a game of football.

I find it hilarious that supposed tough men like Brown, Batemen and Lewis took such offence at a hit that was so similar to Franklin's last week, which they've spent all week sooking about the fact it cost him a suspension.

What was particularly hilarious was Campbell Brown's post match comments that Lloyd is the biggest sniper in the league. How ironic, ever heard of the saying 'the pot calling the kettle black' because I reckon it somes up this situation pretty ****ing well.

The Hawks have a team full of blokes who play the game right on the edge of the rules and often step over the line. For a team who thrives on their "unsocialable football" (ie full of cheap shots) their sooking and whinging about this incident is nothing short of laughable.

Just proves the whingey, sooking, soft, bitches can dish it out, but can't take it back.
dom_105
Club Captain

Post by dom_105 »

What was particularly hilarious was Campbell Brown's post match comments that Lloyd is the biggest sniper in the league. How ironic, ever heard of the saying 'the pot calling the kettle black' because I reckon it somes up this situation pretty ****ing well.
Anybody with a good memory would remember that Mal Brown threatening to sue Lloyd in 2004 for what he said about his son after the line in the sand game.

Funny stuff.
ealesy
Champion of Essendon

Post by ealesy »

Loved Monfries response when asked about Brown's comments of Before the Game, he said well Campbell Brown is a pretty big sniper as well. Love he didn't play the dipolmatic line and basically just called Brown out on his bullshit.
Scott
On the Rookie List

Post by Scott »

I hope the Essendon Football club come all guns blazing over what the dog said about Mathew Lloyd, it's a an absolute disgrace what that low life said and I hope that we all support him.
MH_Bomber
Club Captain

Post by MH_Bomber »

ealesy wrote:Mentioned this in the game thread.

Think it is bit rich from any Hawks bitch who participated in the Line in Sand melee to be labelling anyone a sniper. At least Llyod didn't need three people holding Sewell down to lay a hit on him like Van de Turd did with McPhee, nor did he run away like a scared little bitch when the Hawks players came at him, like Van de Turds team-mates stopped holding McPhee down and he came4 at him. One on one Van de Turd showed what a little bitch he is.

Chance Bateman with a swinging foreman at Lloyd's throat while he was competing in marking contest wasn't a dirty little snipe now was it you stupid hypocrite.

Neither was your pathetic little shoulder slap who panys.

You must appreciate the irony of you calling anyone a sniper, let alone the biggest sniper in the competition, when that title clearly goes to you, you would have to be one of the weakest 'tough man' going around.

Anyway I find the pathetic sooking by you and your equally pansy "tough men" in Bateman and Lewis (the 2nd biggest sniper in the competition) very hilarious.

A team full of dirty snipers, coached by a dirty sniper, who revels in playing a brand of football the have termed unsocialble football (ie full of cheap shots), got a tiny taste of what they dish out on a regular basis and they couldn't take it.
Exactly !!!!
Menzie!! ❤️

Things go awry without Jye!!

Regards

MH_Bomber
Lloyd is King
Champion of Essendon

Post by Lloyd is King »

Hahahaha!! Bombertalk gold. Phenomenally enjoyable reading.

Campbell Brown's blood, clearly still boiling at his gutless, incompetent team of show-offs losing and missing the finals, spoke out unnecessarily.

That agro-pig calling Lloyd one of the biggest snipers in the game couldn't be more innaccurate and hypocritical. Lloyd's hit was an accident just like Franklin's. He deserves 2-3 weeks max.

Brown's comments will be long remembered. He will be lucky not to get his nosed smashed into his brain when Essendon next meet those pissweak f***s in 2010.
Madden
Club Captain

Post by Madden »

Lisky! Been ages.

I find it hilarious that Brown is talking about looking forward to playing Lloyd next so he can square him up.

Well guess what Campbell? You were playing today. And you had one and a half quarters to square Lloyd up and you didn't go anywhere near him. You talk the talk, but you don't walk the walk you spineless ugly dumb f*** coward.
s'dreams
Champion of Essendon

Post by s'dreams »

Re calls for Brown to be cited ... given the extensive media coverage of the matter today - there should be action taken under the AFL Player's code of conduct for unsporting behaviour. Though the Hawks can head this off by their "leadership" group taking action (ummm believe it of not - minimum fine is $200). Not sure this will happen given Clarkson's after match behaviour (suprised that more was not made of this ... opposition coaches have no place in after game altercations ... now when was he last time that happened???).

Lets face it - implying future harm and also making allegations that could harm the public reputation of another person via the media (there is a legal word for this), is not good sportsmanship.

From the AFL Players' Code of Conduct

2. Player Responsibilities
2.1 Behaviour
AFL Players aspire to the highest standards of sportsmanship and professional conduct.

AFL Players must conduct themselves in a manner so as not to bring Australian Rules football, the AFL, AFL Clubs and other AFL Players into disrepute. This clause applies to a Player’s behaviour which:
(i) occurs during the course of any match, training session, Club or AFL function, promotional appearance, camp or tour, including travelling to and from such employment related commitments; or
(ii) involves public comment or comments made to the media; or
(iii) involves criminal conduct which directly impacts in a material way upon the Player’s ability to perform his duties as an Australian Rules footballer or impacts upon the reputation of the AFL or the AFL Club in any way; or
(iv) involves conduct deemed by his AFL Club and the Club’s Leadership Group (or senior players of the Club if no such group exists) in accordance with clause 5 of this Code to be have brought the AFL and/or
his AFL Club into disrepute.
The Players understand the obligations upon them as expressly stated in this clause 2.1, however, the AFL and AFL Clubs also recognise that Players may be subject to significantly greater intrusion into their private lives than the average person. This notion should be respected when assessing a Player’s conduct and the circumstances surrounding any potential breach of the Code.

Over to you Jeff and Angry!!

Cheers - STI
dices ad adepto futui (tell them to f*** off)
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

The signs are good. I'm glad Coward Brown made those comments. I think our club is regaining some of that mental & physical toughness we had years ago. This year we have shown that we can lift when the situation demands. Knights & Co have made a big thing about he rivalry with Carlton and Hawthorn. We've knocked them off twice this year. The young kids have demonstrated that when their adrenalin is pumping, so is the team.

When Lloyd ran through Sewell like a dodgy curry, the situation thereafter required courageous players to put their head over the ball at the stoppages. It was encouraging to see that we won the clearances in the 2nd half - meaning our players did exactly that.

Talk tough all you want Charlie Brown, you're just a peanut from a comic book.
Essendunny
billyduckworth
Club Captain

Post by billyduckworth »

Agree with all the comments above, especially the stuff about can dish it out but can't take it.
Amd how hilarious was the girly slap on Monfries!! What a bunch of spineless, whinging sooks.
Rossoneri
Essendon Legend

Post by Rossoneri »

BenDoolan wrote:The signs are good. I'm glad Coward Brown made those comments. I think our club is regaining some of that mental & physical toughness we had years ago. This year we have shown that we can lift when the situation demands. Knights & Co have made a big thing about he rivalry with Carlton and Hawthorn. We've knocked them off twice this year. The young kids have demonstrated that when their adrenalin is pumping, so is the team.

When Lloyd ran through Sewell like a dodgy curry, the situation thereafter required courageous players to put their head over the ball at the stoppages. It was encouraging to see that we won the clearances in the 2nd half - meaning our players did exactly that.

Talk tough all you want Charlie Brown, you're just a peanut from a comic book.
Dead-set spot on. I really love the way that even us supporters are sticking up for the skipper, even though alot were questioning him in the past few weeks. He still is the skipper of our club, his hit lifted us, and the players responded by being harder at the ball and Hawthorn went back into their shells.

A few Hawthorn players said a while back about Essendon in the 80's "You always knew you played against Essendon the previous week because it always took you longer to recover"
He kicks on the left
He kicks on the riiiiiiiiigggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttt
That boy Hurley
Makes Riewoldt look shite!