4 weeks?

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
rockhole
Champion of Essendon

Re: 4 weeks?

Post by rockhole »

I cannot believe that Hodge did not get done for two incidents. The first was a forearm to Paddy's head to which he retaliated with the softest "pop" I have ever seen. We must challenge that one.

The second one takes a bit of careful scrutiny of the replay, but clearly shows Hodge hitting Sammy who retaliated with a beautiful left which really stunned the prick and stopped him dead in his tracks. Expected to get a least one for that, but once again, Hodge was the instigator and appears too have gotten off scot free.

And as for that little germ Bateman, who left the ground to hit Lloydy with a coat hanger, one week. You have to be joking!!! [-X [-X
Too far for Baker now he's on to it, now he’s got it, OPEN GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Dons are in front by one point at the 8 minute mark
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Members of the MRP need to open the other eye.....

And Bateman getting one week. Get Fcked. Have a look at his reaction after he collected him. He meant it.
Essendunny
Rossoneri
Essendon Legend

Post by Rossoneri »

BenDoolan wrote:Members of the MRP need to open the other eye.....

And Bateman getting one week. Get Fcked. Have a look at his reaction after he collected him. He meant it.
Batemans would only be low impact because no one that soft could possibly use medium impact.
He kicks on the left
He kicks on the riiiiiiiiigggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttt
That boy Hurley
Makes Riewoldt look shite!
Mrs Mercuri
Champion of Essendon

Post by Mrs Mercuri »

Rossoneri wrote:
BenDoolan wrote:Members of the MRP need to open the other eye.....

Batemans would only be low impact because no one that soft could possibly use medium impact.
=D>
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

Someone should start a "choo choo" chant to Bateman next time we play them.

f***, I can be a low c*** when I want to be.
dom_105
Club Captain

Post by dom_105 »

GoalSneak wrote:
Scott wrote:Who did Lonergan whack?
Hodge. Hodge hit him as he was running past so he turned around and hit him back.

I'm sorry, that's just a f***** joke. Notice Hodge go down like a sack of shit.
2QIK4U
On the Rookie List

Post by 2QIK4U »

What I don't understand is that Hall got 7 weeks for throwing a hay maker and knocking a guy out. Lloyd gets 6 for going for the ball - f***** joke. The only possible way I can see that he was given 6 weeks was due to the injury to Sewell.
"..computer games don't affect kids. I mean if Pacman affected our generation as kids, we'd all be running around in a darkened room, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music. "

Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc. 1989
tonysoprano
Club Captain

Post by tonysoprano »

I wrote this only last thursday in the "Franklin" thread:

the sport as we now know it, is officially weak as piss. hawthorn are justifiably angry. if this had happened to lloyd or paddy or fletch I would have never watched the game again. thankyou lawyers for ruining the sport we once loved.

and now Matty gets 4 weeks for what if truth be told was accidental contact to the head after a legitimate attempt to attack the football.

i guess my football watching days are over.

goodbye AFL. or should that be GAY-FL. :twisted:
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

dom_105 wrote:

I'm sorry, that's just a f***** joke. Notice Hodge go down like a sack of shit.
Oh I see........ as clear as day you can see Hodge's fist strike Lonergan's face. And Lonergan's point of impact is obscured by players in the foreground. Seems to me the MRP are definitely one eyed. This sort of shit needs to be challenged by the club - or at least a PLEASE f***'n EXPLAIN sent to the AFL.
Essendunny
Lenni
Top Up Player

Post by Lenni »

2QIK4U wrote:What I don't understand is that Hall got 7 weeks for throwing a hay maker and knocking a guy out. Lloyd gets 6 for going for the ball - f***** joke. The only possible way I can see that he was given 6 weeks was due to the injury to Sewell.
I completely agree and have been thinking the same thing, and if that's the case, then it's rubbish, you just can't take the injury into account! And as far as the Lonergan incident, I saw my Grandmother attack teabags with greater intensity over the years and they all managed to stand up to the challenge...just another example of why Kennett should go out and buy his team some brown and yellow blouses!
DONISBEST
Top Up Player

Post by DONISBEST »

Why don't the clubs demand explenations from the MRP about their decision making process, it is clearly flawed. Why wasn't Hodge sighted for striking Sammy and why was Bateman only given 1 week if you look at the intent after the strike to Matty's head. Clearly intentional.
It's time the clubs took a united stand against this rubbish being handed out by the MRP.Every week there are incidents that don't even get looked at that have raised many an eyebrow in disbelief.
And why was Franklin only given 1 week for an elbow/shoulder to Cousins head and Matty gets "6" and 4 for early guilty plea.
Where is the difference???
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

DONISBEST wrote:Why don't the clubs demand explenations from the MRP about their decision making process, it is clearly flawed. Why wasn't Hodge sighted for striking Sammy and why was Bateman only given 1 week if you look at the intent after the strike to Matty's head. Clearly intentional.
It's time the clubs took a united stand against this rubbish being handed out by the MRP.Every week there are incidents that don't even get looked at that have raised many an eyebrow in disbelief.
And why was Franklin only given 1 week for an elbow/shoulder to Cousins head and Matty gets "6" and 4 for early guilty plea.
Where is the difference???
Montagna's karate kick last week was a classic "non issue". Who are the fckbags on the MRP?

EDIT: Unless this is out of date, the members are;

Chairman: Andrew McKay
Members: Peter Carey and Paul Broderick
Essendunny