who should gringo see in Paris but...

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
F111
Essendon Legend

Re: who should gringo see in Paris but...

Post by F111 »

swoodley wrote:
robrulz5 wrote:
Gimps wrote: they hate everyone, especially if you can't speak French.
I think it would only be polite of people visiting France to speak enough French to get them by. The same goes for all countries that have a different language.
My experiences there revealed that a lot of the locals openly sneer at you if you try and speak their language. I did a couple of years of French at high school and had a more than basic grasp of the language when I was there. Most times when I started speaking French, they would answer me in English and only speak French when they were giving me the bill or saying someting to confuse me.....the wankers :lol:
I didn't think the French were too bad, unless they worked for the Metro selling tickets or something like that. Those pricks didn't have any patience at all.

The Italians showed more arrogance and rudeness than any others. BY FAR. Some were just great too though.
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Post by Windy_Hill »

robrulz5 wrote:
I think it would only be polite of people visiting France to speak enough French to get them by. The same goes for all countries that have a different language.
Yeah, try Polish, if you can wrap your tonuge around that language then good luck to you
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Post by Windy_Hill »

Geez I tell you, our season must be on the ropes if this thread is the most popular doing the rounds!!!

How Sad Are We

(CAN SOMEONE POST MORE PICS OF HOT FRENCH ACTRESSES)
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

Windy_Hill wrote:
robrulz5 wrote:
Yeah, try Polish, if you can wrap your tonuge around that language then good luck to you
I never plan to go to Poland. :P
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Post by Windy_Hill »

robrulz5 wrote: I never plan to go to Poland. :P
Just been there - incredible place!!
Ossie
Club Captain

Post by Ossie »

So hang on a sec - you're in Paris, and you log on here to tell people that you're in Paris.

Are you for real? :lol: #-o
You couldn't fool your own mother on the foolingest day of your life with an electrified fooling machine.
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Post by Windy_Hill »

Ossie wrote:So hang on a sec - you're in Paris, and you log on here to tell people that you're in Paris.

Are you for real? :lol: #-o

Its a slow Footy Week
gringo
Club Captain

Post by gringo »

Out in the country side now. Paris is a beautiful city but f*** me Henri, their citizens are fair dinkum kidding themselves. They bottle their own shit and sell it as bottled gold. $1,000,000 euro a pop. I don't think their army would give a f*** if they won or lost, as long as they looked the part/could smoke cigarettes. Just hate a gasper do the Parisians.

Having said that, the folk out in the countryside are magnificent. Extremely friendly, fun, happy to shift some piss...formidable. Good one em.

Saints this weekend. Reckon we are a sneaky chance here. Gumby to kick 6 and then eat Dawson's aggots.
Like sand through the hour glass, so are the days at the Essendon Football Club.