Prismall

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
uptick
High Draft Pick
Location: Under cover, deep in the heart of Carlscum territory

Re: Prismall

Post by uptick »

Gimps wrote:
bomberflyer wrote:I dont think he is in our best team...turns the footy over...puts his teammates under pressure. Being at the game today I thought he is the reason why they will be hunting a midfielder at the end of the season.

I thought our defence was good but our midfield got absolutely smashed.

I have a lot of time for Heath Hocking...he had a heart the size of pharlap today...geez he was good...especially in the first half.

Jetta, Davey, McVeigh, Hurley, Dempsey were all good. Apologies to others but they are the ones stuck in my mind.

Watson was good early but Jarrad McVeigh absolutely smashed them today...and sitting in the stands...it looked like we didn't even try and put a tag on him.

I don't think welsh is in our best team...and I'd probably bring Dyson in for Prismall when he is fit.
No player really stood out yesterday, and Prismall was one of those that put in a good. He played well, but wasn't a superstar (like the rest of the team). How you can rate Hurley in your top 5 is beyond me. I thought he looked lost half of the time. Straight back to the forward line for him this week.

Back to Prismall, get off his back. Clutching at straws..
Prismal has straws on his back ?? :?
If we are not supposed to eat animals, why are they made of meat ?.
Gimps
Champion of Essendon

Re: Prismall

Post by Gimps »

uptick wrote:
Gimps wrote:
bomberflyer wrote:I dont think he is in our best team...turns the footy over...puts his teammates under pressure. Being at the game today I thought he is the reason why they will be hunting a midfielder at the end of the season.

I thought our defence was good but our midfield got absolutely smashed.

I have a lot of time for Heath Hocking...he had a heart the size of pharlap today...geez he was good...especially in the first half.

Jetta, Davey, McVeigh, Hurley, Dempsey were all good. Apologies to others but they are the ones stuck in my mind.

Watson was good early but Jarrad McVeigh absolutely smashed them today...and sitting in the stands...it looked like we didn't even try and put a tag on him.

I don't think welsh is in our best team...and I'd probably bring Dyson in for Prismall when he is fit.
No player really stood out yesterday, and Prismall was one of those that put in a good. He played well, but wasn't a superstar (like the rest of the team). How you can rate Hurley in your top 5 is beyond me. I thought he looked lost half of the time. Straight back to the forward line for him this week.

Back to Prismall, get off his back. Clutching at straws..
Prismal has straws on his back ?? :?
:?