Votes v Geelong

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
billyduckworth
Club Captain

Re: Votes v Geelong

Post by billyduckworth »

5. Hurley
4. Davey
3. Ryder
2. Bellchambers
1. Winderlich

Others worthy of a mention:
Watson - lots of possies, but spoilt by some awful clangers.
Dempsey - some good bits, but, ouch, some bad ones too!
dodgey
Champion of Essendon

Post by dodgey »

3. Hurley
2. Davey
1. Tbell

can't believe so many giving Jobe votes.... get your heads OUT of the stats sheet :roll:

horrible clangers and most of his possies were when the game was done and dusted
F-111
Top Up Player

Post by F-111 »

Yes Dodgey, I do tend to agree with you on Watson, though that didn't stop me from giving him the 3 votes.
Yes he did turn it over and couple of times and it wasn't his greatest game either. However, throughout the game he was in there contesting, and whilst the game might have been done and dusted when his effectiveness improved, that was when the cats accelerated and blew us away. He was still at it.

Hurley sort of crept up on a reasonable performance, and just about everyone else struggled.
Belly was ok, but did have an excellent period where he looked great. He was unable to maintain that, but I still gave him the 1 vote as an honourable mention.

Re: Watson, I think his hands have been uncharacteristically sloppy in the last month or so. I wonder if it's because he is now under more persistent pressure?
F111 with dash! 12223 posts just vanished!