f*** off..c***

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
Gossy7
Club Captain

Re: f*** off..

Post by Gossy7 »

Yeah look obviously i think it has some substance (pardon the pun) to go on record and write something like that.

People can get it wrong, but this was the same source that told me months and months ago that the AFL were investigating us, and also the same source that told we had landed Bomber Thompson before it was announced. I don't want to give too much away, but he runs a company, that is funded directly by David Evans.

I'm merely sharing some information i've come across. You can take it or leave it.
Gimps
Champion of Essendon

Post by Gimps »

Gossy7 wrote:I've heard that this thursday, Damian Barrett will break a new story that will say that Goodwin, Wallis and Wellman are all sacked from the club following their use of the GRPH-6 or whatever it is, peptide. This is to take the heat off the players for the time being.

I've also then heard that the evidence will become so overwhelming by midseason that we will have to admit to using the peptides.
I know you have good sources, they have shown form in the past.

But.

How can coaches get sacked for taking something that isn't illegal? Like said somewhere above, the club would get their arse handed to them when taken to court by said coaches.
Gossy7
Club Captain

Post by Gossy7 »

Gimps wrote:
Gossy7 wrote:I've heard that this thursday, Damian Barrett will break a new story that will say that Goodwin, Wallis and Wellman are all sacked from the club following their use of the GRPH-6 or whatever it is, peptide. This is to take the heat off the players for the time being.

I've also then heard that the evidence will become so overwhelming by midseason that we will have to admit to using the peptides.

But.

How can coaches get sacked for taking something that isn't illegal? Like said somewhere above, the club would get their arse handed to them when taken to court by said coaches.
I don't think it's about the legality of it, more the process, and as to why they were taking it in the first place. Nonetheless, the coaching taking it IS a bad look.

As previously said, it's not my opinion, i'm merely the messenger boy with some interesting information I thought i'd share.
s'dreams
Champion of Essendon

Post by s'dreams »

Gossy7 wrote:
Gimps wrote:

But.

I don't think it's about the legality of it, more the process, and as to why they were taking it in the first place. Nonetheless, the coaching taking it IS a bad look.

As previously said, it's not my opinion, i'm merely the messenger boy with some interesting information I thought i'd share.
I dare say ... the appearance of half the posters in here ... when thay turn up to work on a Monday ... well its a bad look - but under the FWA that's not enough.

Legally sacked workers have to have either broken the law directly related to their duties... or gross incompitence ... or repeatedly disobeyed the terms of their contract and/or direct instructions and/or have been through a counselling process that makes the three strikes rule look strict...

I have fully paid out the contracts of some very disasterous and dangerous people - even providing an above bonus cashout ($30K in one case) .. yet still had to front the Latrobe Street set (thnkfully my ass was covered - but still dragged through the mud).

We don't need it
dices ad adepto futui (tell them to f*** off)
F111
Essendon Legend

Post by F111 »

So Dank has outed some coaches for doing nothing illegal, albeit a little naive and stupid. Wallis has form for that!

But Dank said he didn't give players anything illegal and that he was told he was clear. If the statement about overwhelming evidence is correct, then either someone else was doing it or he isn't truthful or he's done it after his interview with whoever it was that told him he was clear??

The "I've also heard" bit...is it from the same source you say has good form?
Gossy7
Club Captain

Post by Gossy7 »

F111 wrote:

So Dank has outed some coaches for doing nothing illegal, albeit a little naive and stupid. Wallis has form for that!

But Dank said he didn't give players anything illegal and that he was told he was clear. If the statement about overwhelming evidence is correct, then either someone else was doing it or he isn't truthful or he's done it after his interview with whoever it was that told him he was clear??

The "I've also heard" bit...is it from the same source you say has good form?
Same source. Who mind you is a massive Bombers man... Both praying he is wrong.
boncer34
Champion of Essendon

Post by boncer34 »

Heard the coaches may be sacked.

Have however heard that the ACC and ASADA have more or less told certain club officials that we're clear in terms of players but their still bumbling around hoping to find something.
Essendon Football Club- We arent arrogant, just deluded.
little_ripper
Club Captain

Post by little_ripper »

boncer34 wrote:

Heard the coaches may be sacked.

Have however heard that the ACC and ASADA have more or less told certain club officials that we're clear in terms of players but their still bumbling around hoping to find something.
That is a massive relief. Although losing some of those coaching minds suck.
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

How could Barrett release a story like that? it's not a ticking time bomb, if they sacked said coaches then the club would release a statement before anyone could "break" the news..... smells like BS to me
Kakadu Kangaroos
Captain of the first BomberTalk International Test Squad
BT Soccer World Cup Champion
Captain of the Bombertalk Reds 3rd with 4 wins - 108.30%
(6 games) - 65 kicks, 33 marks, 52 handballs, 4 tackles, 3 Hit Outs, 2 goals
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

Gossy7 wrote:I've also then heard that the evidence will become so overwhelming by midseason that we will have to admit to using the peptides.
F111 wrote:But Dank said he didn't give players anything illegal and that he was told he was clear. If the statement about overwhelming evidence is correct, then either someone else was doing it or he isn't truthful or he's done it after his interview with whoever it was that told him he was clear??
I don't really see how the evidence can become overwhelming. Unless Reimers took a bunch of bottles clearly labelled as illegal substances as proof, surely they'd either have it by now or not.
Aaron Francis is the Messiah.
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

Footy Classified tonight Caro will be leading with the fact the AFL have a contingency plan ready if the comp trims down to 17 teams...... she really has gone too far now, this is just a blatant hate campaign of the highest order...

Robbo also said on radio today that Essendon may only get a fine opposed to any suspensions..
Kakadu Kangaroos
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

also Essendon have requested everything that has been written or said on radio be collected up for when/if we are cleared of any wrong doing
Kakadu Kangaroos
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

I'm pretty sure I read today in The Age that we're "increasingly confident" of being cleared, or something like that.

Caro didn't have anything to say today. She obviously has run out of ways to write the one article she's had through all of this.
Aaron Francis is the Messiah.
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

actually she was on Adelaide radio today singing her chorus of sack him... him....him....him....him

The Ox and 1 or 2 other guys have started to blast Caro and Smith over this whole thing, so the tide is starting to turn

Caro might pay off the balance of the new facility for us.... which evidently is coming along nicely! red walls have started going up on the arena part of the building, looks good
Kakadu Kangaroos
patoman
On the Rookie List

Post by patoman »

I am soooo sick of caros bullshit not just about us but every fu$$in article
She writes.... How can we as supporters put pressure on the age to sack her??
Apart from the obvious don't buy the rag idea... I want her to see how it feels
To have people calling for her head!!!!
s'dreams
Champion of Essendon

Post by s'dreams »

According to one of my sources, Hirdy was seen visiting a little londsale street office yesterday... somewhere near the Children's Court.

Would be fun it true.
dices ad adepto futui (tell them to f*** off)
dom_105
Club Captain

Post by dom_105 »

Jazz_84 wrote:Footy Classified tonight Caro will be leading with the fact the AFL have a contingency plan ready if the comp trims down to 17 teams...... she really has gone too far now, this is just a blatant hate campaign of the highest order.....
The AFL would have plans God forbid in case a plane full of players falls out of the sky. As they should.

Big deal really.
rockhole
Champion of Essendon

Post by rockhole »

After watching the Ch7 "summit on drugs in sport (read AFL), two things stood out. One was my changed opinion of Craig Kelly who served it up to the snivelling little bitch from the "Sun" after she posed the question "Should Hirdy be sacked" Kelly came out puching after the break and had a general shot at the media for the sensationalism stirred up by the media citing this absurd question as a classic example. His comments were backed up by Jackson from the player's association and Cameron Ling. It really showed how shallow not only the Sun was but Ch7 as well for allowing such drivel.

I also believe that the Minister for Sport was way out of her depth and said a lot about nothing. It was quite obvious she did not have a clue what sort of shitstorm the Feds had created by dropping this bombshell with fckall behind it (for now, at least).

I then had the misfortune to switch over to "Footy Classified" What a truly revolting human being Wilson is. It may seem strange, but this was the first time I had seen her on the box and she came across as a viperous, vindictive slag who did not give a rat's arse about Hird, Robran, Evans, Robinson or Dank and would be happy to have them all shot at dawn together with their families even though none of them have been charged with anything. She then went after Watson for pulling the whole thing together.

I just wish that Lloyd had questioned her on her obsessive bias against Essendon as mentioned by Gerard Whately a few days ago and how she can substantiate the amount of venom spewing out of that cruel mouth.

I naturally want to see our club exonerated, but more so to see that bitch taken down for every cent that she has.
Too far for Baker now he's on to it, now he’s got it, OPEN GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Dons are in front by one point at the 8 minute mark
Megan
Champion of Essendon

Post by Megan »

Well Thursday has been and gone! Nearly!

S'dreams for those of us who aren't from Vic, what are you hinting at? :lol:
Proud member of 'Cult Hird'.
Megan
Champion of Essendon

Post by Megan »

Oh and I also watched the Summit thing and thought Timmy spoke beautifully. Clearly very emotional speaking about something so close to his heart - his son primarily - he spoke well and frankly is in a better position than most to know what is happening, with his relationship with the coaching staff, board members and obv our captain. If he's happy that we're in the clear, that speaks volumes to me.
Proud member of 'Cult Hird'.