f*** off..c***

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
MH_Bomber
Club Captain

Re: f*** off..

Post by MH_Bomber »

At last the voice of reason - Rohan. This link is now on The Age site and the bullshi-te article I referred to in the previous post does not appear as a link on their site but is still accessible by the URL.

Surely those two must have been dragged over the coals for having a link to their own email addresses with the question "Do you know more email Richard or Nick". Clearly an invitation for every man and his dog to spew forth whatever vitriol and false allegation they see fit.
Menzie!! ❤️

Things go awry without Jye!!

Regards

MH_Bomber
F111
Essendon Legend

Post by F111 »

BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Wow, reading that was like watching an episode of Media Watch. Outstanding! That is far too good not to send in somewhere to be published.

Saladin has given me all the reasons why I haven't bought a newspaper in 7 years. I just gave up on it because it is "full of shit" and "sensationalist slime". But everything Saladin has said is 100% spot on.
Essendunny
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Ahhh,me old mate Kim Hagdorn.He just loves talking to me on a Sunday Morning with BOBBY MAUMILL! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

As for PATRICK SMITH and CAROLINE WILSON,sorry,but I believe them to be FAR BETTER than what we have to Put up with over here.And that's just on an AFL Level.The Media in General are Hopeless in WA.WEST COAST and to a lesser extent FREMANTLE(Still learning the tricks of the trade from the Eagles)only have to say MEDIA RELEASE,JUMP!And the reporters(HACKS as MARTIN DI STASIO would say)would say "How high?!"

Having said that,I do feel that CARO and PATRICK are possibly putting their own Repuatations on the line here.
MH_Bomber
Club Captain

Post by MH_Bomber »

Yeah F111 just saw that. What the f-ck is the matter with the people there. The headline screams EXCLUSIVE "Police quizzed star on his payments". Now doesn't that sound like Hird has done something terribly wrong BUT in fact police 'quizzed' Hird and a number of other players so as to prove Charter did not have an income of $500,000 from his role in offering dietary advice. So Hird and the other players named were going to be witnesses in prosecuting this bloke. There in the intimation that Hird has done something wrong when he clearly has not. I give up and I will be ringing the editor tomorrow and plead for some common sense to prevail otherwise I am cancelling my subscription.
Menzie!! ❤️

Regards

MH_Bomber
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Haha loving the threats to cancelling subscriptions etc. Do yourselves a favour and just f****** do it. It will be the best thing you ever do.
Essendunny
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

MH_Bomber wrote:"Do you know more? Email Richard or Nick."

rbaker@fairfaxmedia.com.au and nmckenzie@fairfaxmedia.com.au
Those two are usually actual good investigative journalists.
Aaron Francis is the Messiah.
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

BenDoolan wrote:Haha loving the threats to cancelling subscriptions etc. Do yourselves a favour and just f****** do it. It will be the best thing you ever do.
I did and it felt great! they don't deserve anyone's money
Kakadu Kangaroos
Captain of the first BomberTalk International Test Squad
BT Soccer World Cup Champion
Captain of the Bombertalk Reds 3rd with 4 wins - 108.30%
(6 games) - 65 kicks, 33 marks, 52 handballs, 4 tackles, 3 Hit Outs, 2 goals
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Jazz_84 wrote:
BenDoolan wrote:Haha loving the threats to cancelling subscriptions etc. Do yourselves a favour and just f****** do it. It will be the best thing you ever do.
=D> 8)
Essendunny
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

BenDoolan wrote:
Jazz_84 wrote:
=D> 8)
holy crap.... I just looked at my bank account and they returned 4 weeks subscription... didn't think they would refund me anything let alone a full month
Kakadu Kangaroos
s'dreams
Champion of Essendon

Post by s'dreams »

Was the story today (that Hird was listed as a prosecution witness in a 2004 case) the massive story (reported in here) developed by the Age's police affairs reporters that was going to blow open the EFC....

Really?

How many times can the media flog the horse before they notice that certain Romanians are busy putting the beast into mincers to make French export grade lasagne?

Move on and shut up
dices ad adepto futui (tell them to f*** off)
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

Caro said last week that more big stuff was coming out this week. I'm still waiting. Oh wait, no I'm not; f*** OFF YOU STUPID BITCH!
Aaron Francis is the Messiah.
saladin
Regular Senior Player

Post by saladin »

Maybe her big news is that we were about to fight back. The club can't speak, but I - and others - still can.
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon

Post by bomberdonnie »

Love how Damian Barrett is getting shirty on Twitter telling people to move on about whether Caro has been kicked off Classified.

Practice what you preach you f****** c*** bag
little_ripper
Club Captain

Post by little_ripper »

seriously....f#$%%k these C$@#$%^ts.

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/s ... 2euc6.html

why all the conjecture? You read the article above, don't you wonder why they didn't actually ask our great doc reid for a quote?

I am sick of the absolute beatup on this...its just SHITE. bounce the f****** ball already. and hurry the f*** up ASADA.
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

Medical sources aware of the arrangement have alleged that one of the external doctors involved may have written prescriptions for the players to be issued with supplements.
f****** pissa
Kakadu Kangaroos
MH_Bomber
Club Captain

Post by MH_Bomber »

In frustration I rang The Age to talk to someone responsible for the stories appearing online. The bloke I spoke to basically said they are reporting the allegations and it was newsworthy to do so. I said there wasnt must substance to much of the crap we've been subjected to and offered my opinion that Wilson has an anti Essendon agenda. I called for more balance and more from the voice of reason Rohan Connolly. I demanded that The Age make a huge apology when we are cleared. He said everything they are running is being checked by their legal department. That is why we keep seeing these phrases like "it is alleged" and "sources say" etc.

They are muck raking in my opinion and they wont relent. WE need to be exonerated as this thing is becoming festering sore.
Menzie!! ❤️

Regards

MH_Bomber
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

MH_Bomber wrote:He said everything they are running is being checked by their legal department. That is why we keep seeing these phrases like "it is alleged" and "sources say" etc.
Haha...what a load of f****** horse shit! That is the biggest and most gutless phrase they could ever use. It is so easy and simple to claim "sources say" without ever disclosing them. Here, I'll show you;

"Sources say Caroline Wilson was giving oral sex to a donkey while Patrick Smith provided the golden shower. It is alleged that Caroline ingested these fluids willfully and was seen begging for more"

She should be sacked!
Essendunny
Gimps
Champion of Essendon

Post by Gimps »

BenDoolan wrote:
MH_Bomber wrote:He said everything they are running is being checked by their legal department. That is why we keep seeing these phrases like "it is alleged" and "sources say" etc.
Haha...what a load of f****** horse shit! That is the biggest and most gutless phrase they could ever use. It is so easy and simple to claim "sources say" without ever disclosing them. Here, I'll show you;

"Sources say Caroline Wilson was giving oral sex to a donkey while Patrick Smith provided the golden shower. It is alleged that Caroline ingested these fluids willfully and was seen begging for more"

She should be sacked!
Ha ha ha.
tonysoprano
Club Captain

Post by tonysoprano »

The age footy web page (mobile format) has an ad for "Essendon style performance enhanced draft fantasy footy".

Am I too precious? Or is that just deliberate provocation? f****** c****.