f*** off..c***

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
danstar84
Club Captain

Re: f*** off..

Post by danstar84 »

'51 Bewick

Post by '51 Bewick »

Can't believe how many ways she can write the same garbage over and over.
Must be close to a world record ](*,)
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

danstar84 wrote:That filthy mole is at it again.

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/h ... 2gg1f.html
Do you know I actually read that whole article this morning disagreeing with everything without even thinking that it as her. #-o

On the plus side, Mr Evans believes we all good.
http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/d ... 2ggej.html
Aaron Francis is the Messiah.
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

Heppell was on "The Sunday Footy Show" today and said he is completely confident he hasn't taken anything illegal and not worried at all.

Add to that Mark Stevens on "Game Day" said he was in the rooms after the game and spoke to a few officials and going off what they said and the general feel, he wouldn't be surprised if Essendon are cleared within weeks.

I'll believe it when I see it but geez that would be fantastic if it could happen that quick
Kakadu Kangaroos
Captain of the first BomberTalk International Test Squad
BT Soccer World Cup Champion
Captain of the Bombertalk Reds 3rd with 4 wins - 108.30%
(6 games) - 65 kicks, 33 marks, 52 handballs, 4 tackles, 3 Hit Outs, 2 goals
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

So apparently there was a "secret deal" where our guys were going to get no suspension and the Cronulla guys would get the 6 months.
http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/b ... 2guq0.html

At first that had me nervous (for the first time in all of this shit), but then I realised that there's nothing in it from Essendon. Or even the AFL.
Just this:
Fairfax Media understands Essendon does not believe a zero sanction was ever an option.
Also Roy Masters has extreme anti-AFL bias.
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon

Post by bomberdonnie »

j-mac31 wrote:So apparently there was a "secret deal" where our guys were going to get no suspension and the Cronulla guys would get the 6 months.
http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/b ... 2guq0.html

At first that had me nervous (for the first time in all of this shit), but then I realised that there's nothing in it from Essendon. Or even the AFL.
Just this:
Fairfax Media understands Essendon does not believe a zero sanction was ever an option.
Also Roy Masters has extreme anti-AFL bias.
Also the line
The letter made it clear that if the Essendon players met all of the qualifications asked, a zero sanction would apply.
Gave me a good belly laugh. I interpret this as 'If Essendon have not taken performance enhancing drugs then they will face no sanction'

Another comkplete pile of shit from The Age!
s'dreams
Champion of Essendon

Post by s'dreams »

Oh dear - this is now a complete mess ...

The lawyers in this forum would be able to advise better ... but in my understanding ... Should an agreement on terms be accepted by both parties, which subsequently are unilaterally dismissed by one of the parties (in contravention of the sense of the agreement) .. then the dismissed party has the right to sue for breech of contract. Very very messy... (though not a good look to argue this in the wider press).

Further - given ASADA is a quasi Govt agency - the lawer who leaked any document/s to a non-directly participatary agency - should be summarily dismissed for breeches in the ASADA conditions of employment and the Commonwealth PS code of conduct. The leaker had provisions under the Whistleblower Act, but I do not believe that the leaking of documents to a 3rd and interested party is covered by this. This should be referred to the AFP for review.

While it is important in term of brand integrity that the review be conducted fairly and squarly ... frankly - ASADA should be removed from the EFC investigation - given their rampant unprofessionalism and repeated leaks and breeches of protocol and Commonwealth law that they have been involved with.

Cheers
dices ad adepto futui (tell them to f*** off)
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon

Post by bomberdonnie »

s'dreams wrote:Oh dear - this is now a complete mess ...

The lawyers in this forum would be able to advise better ... but in my understanding ... Should an agreement on terms be accepted by both parties, which subsequently are unilaterally dismissed by one of the parties (in contravention of the sense of the agreement) .. then the dismissed party has the right to sue for breech of contract. Very very messy... (though not a good look to argue this in the wider press).

Further - given ASADA is a quasi Govt agency - the lawer who leaked any document/s to a non-directly participatary agency - should be summarily dismissed for breeches in the ASADA conditions of employment and the Commonwealth PS code of conduct. The leaker had provisions under the Whistleblower Act, but I do not believe that the leaking of documents to a 3rd and interested party is covered by this. This should be referred to the AFP for review.

While it is important in term of brand integrity that the review be conducted fairly and squarly ... frankly - ASADA should be removed from the EFC investigation - given their rampant unprofessionalism and repeated leaks and breeches of protocol and Commonwealth law that they have been involved with.

Cheers
Thanks Captain Serious
rockhole
Champion of Essendon

Post by rockhole »

I'll just chuck this one in from left field. How come Vlad came out early in the piece and ststed that we were NOT the AFL team in question and two days later we were.

No one seemed to take him to task as to where he got this (false) information.
Too far for Baker now he's on to it, now he’s got it, OPEN GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Dons are in front by one point at the 8 minute mark
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Post by Windy_Hill »

Nothing to see here folks, move on
rockhole
Champion of Essendon

Post by rockhole »

Vlad now flagging a potential fine for "bringing the game into disrepute" (todays Age)
Too far for Baker now he's on to it, now he’s got it, OPEN GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Dons are in front by one point at the 8 minute mark
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

rockhole wrote:Vlad now flagging a potential fine for "bringing the game into disrepute" (todays Age)
was always going to happen, despite his previous comments
Kakadu Kangaroos
Captain of the first BomberTalk International Test Squad
BT Soccer World Cup Champion
Captain of the Bombertalk Reds 3rd with 4 wins - 108.30%
(6 games) - 65 kicks, 33 marks, 52 handballs, 4 tackles, 3 Hit Outs, 2 goals
tonysoprano
Club Captain

Post by tonysoprano »

6 months ago the Hawks "lead way in injecting science" and we bring game into disrepute?

Go figure.
Gimps
Champion of Essendon

Post by Gimps »

tonysoprano wrote:6 months ago the Hawks "lead way in injecting science" and we bring game into disrepute?

Go figure.
This.
Gyoza
Club Captain

Post by Gyoza »

Hopefully if no actual WADA rules have been breached we tell the AFL to go f*** themselves if they tey on any of this bringing the game into disrepute bullshit.
Like a turd in the swimming pool, these are the days of our EFC lives
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Gyoza wrote:Hopefully if no actual WADA rules have been breached we tell the AFL to go f*** themselves if they tey on any of this bringing the game into disrepute bullshit.
Well, exactly!

What has been brought into disrepute if nothing has been established?
Essendunny
billyduckworth
Club Captain

Post by billyduckworth »

Actually, if you think about it logically, who has brought the game into disrepute?

Maybe this dysfunctional ALP government, who pounced on a report full of unsubstantiated nonsense and claimed that it was "the darkest day ever for Australian sport"....

Maybe the AFL for failing to deal with any of this until they were absolutely forced to?

Maybe the media for blowing the whole thing WAY out of proportion?

No, no, let's pick on the club who actually came forward themselves and asked to be investigated!!
hop
Club Captain

Post by hop »

We will be fined - we always are - it's called equalisation.
Boer War Bonds cashed in - Again.

As long as our $1.20 Apple shares remain in tact - we'll survive.

I get the impression that everyone - other than the bottom dwellers - are just waiting for this shit-storm to go away.
My material isn't very good..Oh...and then there's the bladder problem.
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Some shit may about to happen tomorrow. Rumour of an "explosive" story about to hit....
Essendunny