f*** off..c***

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
boncer34
Champion of Essendon

Re: f*** off..

Post by boncer34 »

boncer34 wrote:Hird can do whatever he wants, he's not a player. Yawn.
A drug the players may allegedly have taken has been suggested for black listing but hasn't occurred. Double yawn.

Explosive as a wet lettuce leaf.
Stand by my original comment.
Essendon Football Club- We arent arrogant, just deluded.
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

seriously feel for Hirdy, this might push him to his limits

media are scum of the earth
Kakadu Kangaroos
Captain of the first BomberTalk International Test Squad
BT Soccer World Cup Champion
Captain of the Bombertalk Reds 3rd with 4 wins - 108.30%
(6 games) - 65 kicks, 33 marks, 52 handballs, 4 tackles, 3 Hit Outs, 2 goals
Western Red
Regular Senior Player

Post by Western Red »

Ossie wrote:Been out at Windy Hill today and one thing I will say is that we are superbly led by Jobe Watson. Through all this furore, cameras watching their every move, all the questions etc etc, Jobe and Dyson Heppell posed for photos with a couple of young fans, and at the airport, said a few brief words and moved on. He and the players seem (at least on the outside) very calm and focused. I think a lot of that will come from Hird too.
Who got on the plane? any changes?
Ossie
Club Captain

Post by Ossie »

Jazz_84 wrote:seriously feel for Hirdy, this might push him to his limits

Thanks, Jazz. :( =;

Western Red wrote:
Ossie wrote:Been out at Windy Hill today and one thing I will say is that we are superbly led by Jobe Watson. Through all this furore, cameras watching their every move, all the questions etc etc, Jobe and Dyson Heppell posed for photos with a couple of young fans, and at the airport, said a few brief words and moved on. He and the players seem (at least on the outside) very calm and focused. I think a lot of that will come from Hird too.
I didn't see everyone (16 out of the 22 that played last week), but definitely on the plane are Watson, Heppell, Stanton, Davey, Dempsey, Ryder, Bellchambers, Hurley, Hibberd, Hocking, Merrett, Kommer, Carlisle, Crameri, Hooker, Melksham.
Travis Colyer was also there but I presume as an emergency.
You couldn't fool your own mother on the foolingest day of your life with an electrified fooling machine.
hop
Club Captain

Post by hop »

Ossie wrote:

Western Red wrote:
I didn't see everyone (16 out of the 22 that played last week), but definitely on the plane are Watson, Heppell, Stanton, Davey, Dempsey, Ryder, Bellchambers, Hurley, Hibberd, Hocking, Merrett, Kommer, Carlisle, Crameri, Hooker, Melksham.
What about the pilot :shock:
My material isn't very good..Oh...and then there's the bladder problem.
Western Red
Regular Senior Player

Post by Western Red »

Thanks Oz..
Sartorius
Club Captain

Post by Sartorius »

Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty? Calls for hird to stand down are stupid. Thank goodness we have Evans running the club and he realises this. I could only imagine the mess previous administration might have caused.

As an essendon supporter/member (and surely it's us that the club represents) I want hird coaching the club more now than ever. He, along with Evans and bomber has turned this club around and we finally seem to be becoming the club we used to be. I'd hate it if he left. I'll back hird any day over people like dank and caro. I'd back him right up until he is proven to be doing things that would damage the club/players and I doubt that would ever happen. Hird loves the club way too much and is the exact coach we need at this time.
Sartorius
Club Captain

Post by Sartorius »

ealesy wrote:Can I just say f*** John Ralph.

Well John, the media can't have it both ways as well. You've all pretty much dismissed his claims that he didn't give the players any banned substances, writing him off as a dody, mad, sports scientist, and have continued to fling shit at our club. But when he claims that he did give Hird and other coaches banned substances (which were prefectly legal for them to take) suddenly he is a pillar of truth and honesty. What a crock!!
Exactly. They pick and choose what the want to emphasise. According to dank, everything was ticked off by asada/wada, but they didn't really push that point. That means everyhting should be in the clear. And even if hird did take it, he is allowed to, he isn't a player. If he took cold and flu tablets (banned by wada), should he be sacked?
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

Ossie wrote:

haha sorry I didn't mean to generalize, of course I meant "some" media are scum
Kakadu Kangaroos
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

mmmmmmm shits getting real now....

text messages between Hird and Dank have been leaked to channel 9 and they showed them on the news
Hird: Good work today mate. The boys were up and about. We have a lot to work with.

Dank: I.V start next week. And Thymosin with Ubiquinone. We will start to see some real effects.

Dank: Is (insert player name) in you best 22?

Hird: At his best yes. Why?

Dank: I am just working out his injections for the year. As an older leaner body I might infuse him more particularly for recovery.I often I.V the older bodies.

Dank: I also know that they are trying everything can in supplements and recovery modes to win this premiership.

Hird: But not as good as us in that area!!!!
7:30 report claim to have more information so I suggest tuning in
Kakadu Kangaroos
dom_105
Club Captain

Post by dom_105 »

This is serious business now.
s'dreams
Champion of Essendon

Post by s'dreams »

Text messages and emails leaked ... yikes ... I suspect that the unless the leaker is Dank, there may be some questions asked by the AFP.... and if it is Dank... he would appear to have blown any cred that he was clinging to.

Nasty

Cheers - s'd
dices ad adepto futui (tell them to f*** off)
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

Also much like the Reimers interview those messages could be completely out of order, id like to see times and dates to correspond

I still have faith but geez this is looking real bad all of a sudden
Kakadu Kangaroos
dom_105
Club Captain

Post by dom_105 »

It is quite amazing the new found credibility that Dank has got today.

A month ago when he said he was doing nothing illegal, the self appointed experts in certain sections of the media did not believe him.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

hop wrote:
Ossie wrote:

Western Red wrote:
What about the pilot :shock:
:lol:
Essendunny
auditor
High Draft Pick

Post by auditor »

Again text messages do not prove anything was being done in an illegal sense. Just adds more crap to the fire. What seems to be apparent to me though is that the Media hypes are tending towards throwing as much shit at Hird hoping something sticks. Could it be that they have wind that Essendon are gearing up for a for a large legal battle against them and they are hoping the Hird is actually found guilty of something by the AFL?
It just fell out of the sky
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

apparantly these txt messages that 7:30 report have will come to nothing.... but ill still watch and find out (meaning they will win in getting rating)

Finey on SEN just now labeled Caro and Smith as "feral dogs"

=D> =D> =D>
Kakadu Kangaroos
dom_105
Club Captain

Post by dom_105 »

"7:30 understands references to the word "football" and "footy" are actually code words for drugs."
tonysoprano
Club Captain

Post by tonysoprano »

Dank: I also know that they are trying everything can in supplements and recovery modes to win this premiership.

Who's "they"? COllingwood? Hawthorn? Sydney? Fremantle? Why didn't they leak that too? Surely he would have referred to the team at some point in this text exchange? Or perhaps the dates reveals the club we were about to play? How come "they" aren't being outed as well, or called for a comment on their program?
Gimps
Champion of Essendon

Post by Gimps »

f*** me, are you serious ABC?