Bellchambers OUT - Hille IN

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Re: Bellchambers OUT - Hille IN

Post by robbie67 »

Mrs Mercuri wrote:
Gimps wrote:I thought NLM's goal in the last quarter was sublime. Presented for the handball perfectly, broke one tackle, then another (with brute force), sprinted towards goal, steadied, and slotted it through nicely.
He is so dangerous as a forward he should play down that end instead of down back... that way his errors won't be so costly and everyone will get off his back for once!!
He's dangerous all right. He might give one of our blokes concussion from his kick and hope hospital passes.
swoodley
Champion of Essendon

Post by swoodley »

Gimps wrote:I thought NLM's goal in the last quarter was sublime. Presented for the handball perfectly, broke one tackle, then another (with brute force), sprinted towards goal, steadied, and slotted it through nicely.
It was an impressive bit of football, wasn't it Gimps.

Funny how a thread about Bellchambers and Hile has become yet another NLM bashing thread :roll:
"You can quote me on this... He is gawn" - bomberdonnie re Hurley's contract status 25 February 2012
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

swoodley wrote:

Funny how a thread about Bellchambers and Hile has become yet another NLM bashing thread :roll:
Because it's funny how anyone can call for anybody to be dropped while Ovens and Murray continues to get a game.

47%.
Gimps
Champion of Essendon

Post by Gimps »

robbie67 wrote:Haha, if only he had done it 6 times. Then he would have only been half the liability he was. I was waiting for someone to bring up his one good effort of the game up. Gives all the blind people something to hang their hat on.
He did more than one good thing for the night. Take your shit-stained blinkers off.

Mrs Merc is on the money. I'd like to see him on a forward flank.
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

47%.

Even if you kicked it in hope which he does most of the time, you could expect 50%. 47%. I'd say that's around career average.
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

What's most amusing though is that figure doesnt even include the "i'll just run past the ball and go to ground" effort from the first quarter. He's horrendous.
Gimps
Champion of Essendon

Post by Gimps »

robbie67 wrote:
swoodley wrote:

Because it's funny how anyone can call for anybody to be dropped while Ovens and Murray continues to get a game.

47%.
Different player, different position, different topic my friend..
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

47%
swoodley
Champion of Essendon

Post by swoodley »

robbie67 wrote:47%.

Even if you kicked it in hope which he does most of the time, you could expect 50%. 47%. I'd say that's around career average.
Why don't you just start your very own NLM bashing thread and then you can post your feelings in there without subjecting the rest of us to your obsession with bagging him?

Don't get me wrong...I genuinely enjoy reading the majority of your posts because they're well thought out, but ffs, give it a rest with NLM.
"You can quote me on this... He is gawn" - bomberdonnie re Hurley's contract status 25 February 2012
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

Come on Swoods, I am still being amusing. Even if it is just to me. If I have to put up with NLM, and the mental torture he provides. You lot that defend old Ovens just have to put up with me. It's the least you can do. :P
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

By the way........47%
swoodley
Champion of Essendon

Post by swoodley »

robbie67 wrote:Come on Swoods, I am still being amusing. Even if it is just to me. If I have to put up with NLM, and the mental torture he provides. You lot that defend old Ovens just have to put up with me. It's the least you can do. :P
Nah...it's not fair :wink:

You only have to watch him for a few hours each week....we have to put up with you all week :lol:
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

swoodley wrote:
robbie67 wrote:Come on Swoods, I am still being amusing. Even if it is just to me. If I have to put up with NLM, and the mental torture he provides. You lot that defend old Ovens just have to put up with me. It's the least you can do. :P

You only have to watch him for a few hours each week....we have to put up with you all week :lol:
Yes, well you can be thankful I am usually busy working. Just like I am thankful he is really busy being a credit to his community.
Gimps
Champion of Essendon

Post by Gimps »

robbie67 wrote:
swoodley wrote:

Yes, well you can be thankful I am usually busy working. Just like I am thankful he is really busy being a credit to his community.
Is watsongun your progeny?
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

Is Little Ripper yours? At least I say why he is shit.

I'll have to buy you a trolley. :lol:
patoman
On the Rookie List

Post by patoman »

I understand why some people dislike nlm but at the end of the day
I have 100% faith in the opinion and football knowlage of hirdy and
Bomber...... In their opinion nlm is in our best 22 every day of the week!
I like his attack on the ball and believe with so many young/inexperienced
Players in our squad he is essential to our game plan at the moment
You dont have to agree with me....coz the people that matter do and
at the end of the day they're the only opinions that count!!! I can live
With a few turnovers as he had plenty including jobe who who were just
As bad
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

I'm amused.
Aaron Francis is the Messiah.
Megan
Champion of Essendon

Post by Megan »

Robert, can't you discuss the topic without being a c***?
Proud member of 'Cult Hird'.
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

Megan wrote:Robert, can't you discuss the topic without being a c***?
No. I'll try being nicer when they all try being smarter. Until then, I am going to c*** right on.

Love you. :P
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

By the way. On the weekend. Matthew Scarlett, 47 pressure acts. Ovens and Murray 47% efficiency.