Caro Wilson

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Re: Caro Wilson

Post by robrulz5 »

hahaha. As soon as I read "pit bull" I knew what was coming further down in the thread!
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

Megan wrote:Any luck 'overseas' means 'in the bass strait with cement shoes'.
That would "underseas".
Megan wrote:There's a lot more 'pit bulls' in America than here, and remember, there's no such thing as pit bulls - a LOT of breeds are lumped into the collective title. So under that title you might find APBT, Staffies, Bull Terriers, Boxers - yes Boxers. Basically any dog with that big head and a short coat. So that's going to throw the average way out. Usually referred to as 'bull terrier type breeds'.
By "pit bulls" I mean American pit bulls. Staffies and Boxers are mostly fine, but you can often spot ones that are more pit bull (and seem more dangerous) than others, often starting with the owners.
Aaron Francis is the Messiah.
Gyoza
Club Captain

Post by Gyoza »

Good old Caro not on Footy Classified tonight...too much to hope for that she is gone for good?
In a disgusting twist to this she has been replaced by Jeff Kennett ffs :(
Like a turd in the swimming pool, these are the days of our EFC lives
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Gyoza wrote:Good old Caro not on Footy Classified tonight...too much to hope for that she is gone for good?
In a disgusting twist to this she has been replaced by Jeff Kennett ffs :(
Oh, was that Kennett? I thought it was Caro!
Essendunny
rockhole
Champion of Essendon

Post by rockhole »

Jeff is better looking!!
Too far for Baker now he's on to it, now he’s got it, OPEN GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Dons are in front by one point at the 8 minute mark
Megan
Champion of Essendon

Post by Megan »

j-mac31 wrote: you can often spot ones that are more pit bull (and seem more dangerous) than others, often starting with the owners.
^^^ This. Owners. Fault.

Rob, well you've been subjected to this before ;)
Proud member of 'Cult Hird'.
s'dreams
Champion of Essendon

Post by s'dreams »

Megan wrote:
j-mac31 wrote: you can often spot ones that are more pit bull (and seem more dangerous) than others, often starting with the owners.
^^^ This. Owners. Fault.

Rob, well you've been subjected to this before ;)
Doesn't Reinheart own more of Fairfax than anyone else? Like owner like pet...
dices ad adepto futui (tell them to f*** off)
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

Megan wrote:
^^^ This. Owners. Fault.
I didn't say that. I meant it's often very boganated people who have pit bulls (or similar dangerous breeds).

I thought they were originally bred for fighting, but turns out it was to bait bulls and bears. And then that was deemed "inhumane", so fighting it was. :roll: Also, "the pitbull alone is not a breed, it is a generic term for a crossing of several strong dogs to produce ultimate fighting dogs." It's not really surprising that they're more likely to attack humans.
tonysoprano
Club Captain

Post by tonysoprano »

Could you guys stay on topic! Caro is a f****** whore mole.

That is all.! :wink:
Megan
Champion of Essendon

Post by Megan »

j-mac31 wrote:
Megan wrote:
^^^ This. Owners. Fault.
I didn't say that. I meant it's often very boganated people who have pit bulls (or similar dangerous breeds).

I thought they were originally bred for fighting, but turns out it was to bait bulls and bears. And then that was deemed "inhumane", so fighting it was. :roll: Also, "the pitbull alone is not a breed, it is a generic term for a crossing of several strong dogs to produce ultimate fighting dogs." It's not really surprising that they're more likely to attack humans.
Yes but bogan people who breed bogan dogs and do bogan things with them DOES equal owners fault, does is not? Give me the right people with the right attitude and five gererations and I'll give you attack trained poodles that will kill small children. Easy. They're just less equipped to do as much damage, but the fact lies, you can make any breed of dog mean. And I'm fairly sure they were originally bred as cattle dogs. Kinda like corgis...!

Pitbulls have been created in the same way pig dogs are - the breeds of dogs that best represent the desired outcome, mongrel bred. Sadly so many breeds of dog are caught up in that bullshit.

And they're not more likely to attack humans. That's piffle. They're more likely to be REPORTED BY THE MEDIA FOR ATTACKING HUMANS. Has ANYONE in BT world ever been 'attacked' by a 'pitbull'? I haven't. I have been bitten by a blue heeler and a jack russel. No one I know has ever been bitten by one?

Anyway, I shall dismount by tall equine and leave poor tobysoprano be ;) It is agreed. Caroline is a complete twatwaffle.
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

Megan wrote:And they're not more likely to attack humans. That's piffle. They're more likely to be REPORTED BY THE MEDIA FOR ATTACKING HUMANS. Has ANYONE in BT world ever been 'attacked' by a 'pitbull'? I haven't. I have been bitten by a blue heeler and a jack russel. No one I know has ever been bitten by one?
I was bitten by a shit zoo or maltese back in the day.

I don't doubt at all that with the "right" work you can turn any breed into a mad attack dog (and that you can have a nice pit bull), but I am convinced that they're more at risk of attacking humans. I'm also convinced that we're not going to agree at all on this.

Your point about fewer pit bull attacks goes back to my first point on the study in the USA - they're aren't anywhere near as many of them as other dogs around, yet they account for a disproportionally high number of attacks.
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon

Post by bomberdonnie »

Yep no matter which way you look at it pit bulls are a dangerous animal and the world would be a much safer place if they weren't around
Megan
Champion of Essendon

Post by Megan »

We'll have to agree to disagree on this one. I've said my piece, no point ranting on about it :)
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon

Post by bomberdonnie »

Megan wrote:We'll have to agree to disagree on this one. I've said my piece, no point ranting on about it :)
There is nothing to be embarrassed about in being wrong Megan... I am not an expert in the field but I have been told by many that you get over it quickly enough
Gimps
Champion of Essendon

Post by Gimps »

bomberdonnie wrote:
Megan wrote:We'll have to agree to disagree on this one. I've said my piece, no point ranting on about it :)
There is nothing to be embarrassed about in being wrong Megan... I am not an expert in the field but I have been told by many that you get over it quickly enough
=D>
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

Back on Caro, The Age now has a sports writer who is actually doing investigative journalism that she claims to be great at, without getting up on his high horse. And he's found a good one here. So why is she even needed anymore?

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/h ... 2f26z.html
nudder12
Club Captain

Post by nudder12 »

A few more "fans" on this page can't hurt :D

https://www.facebook.com/SackCarolineWilson

"Like" away.......
Western Red
Regular Senior Player

Post by Western Red »

Done....
hop
Club Captain

Post by hop »

Done.

I don't know what is more creepy and boganesq.

Responding to such a campaign - or going on to Facebook.

Still we all have our foibles
My material isn't very good..Oh...and then there's the bladder problem.