Huge game vs the Cattery

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
mdso
Club Captain

Re: Huge game vs the Cattery

Post by mdso »

little_ripper wrote:
Jazz_84 wrote:I wouldn't discount Browne to be a surprise call up if Watson misses
BOG in the 2s yesterday with 29 touches, it shouldn't be a surprise if given a game.

Wouldn't like to lay a wager on that would you? I don't think it will happen.
Nothing usually happens until something happens.
Gimps
Champion of Essendon

Post by Gimps »

Flip wrote:For once Gyoza, BD we are in complete agreement. :roll:

Cock Mucher?

Google says "butt mucher

similar to a scrotem licker but does not lick.... thus munches

2. someone who eats out the anal area

1. that got damned butt mucher ate a whole in ma damn trousers

2. that god damned devil woman decided to go all kinky on meh and tried to be a damned butt mucher

by Gladiss, Charleh, And Fraink July 21, 2005
"

You learn something everyday from the strangest sources :shock: Bloody hell....everytime Mr Getthere posts now, I'll be reminded of a movie with Banjo's and Pig Squealing noises. 8)
It's butt muNcher, not mucher. All of those things on google are wrong, just imbeciles that can't spell like the f***wit that brought it up in this thread.
MH_Bomber
Club Captain

Post by MH_Bomber »

hop wrote:Went onto the Bombers Website - and am now inspired to go to the footy on the weekend.

I'll be there on Monday wearing my Essendon scarf and walking with Neale Daniher to the 'G' in support for the fight against MND.
I think I rather support the fight against MND on Monday after seeing Neale interviewed on 360. He is such a top bloke. It is definitely a very devastating and insidious condition. The only way I think they will be able to reverse it once someone has it is through some sort of genetic cure.
Menzie!! ❤️

Things go awry without Jye!!

Regards

MH_Bomber
Gyoza
Club Captain

Post by Gyoza »

Fantasia, Kavanagh and Gwilt in for Watson, Fletcher and Jerrett

We're going to get flogged.
Like a turd in the swimming pool, these are the days of our EFC lives
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon

Post by bomberdonnie »

Gyoza wrote:Fantasia, Kavanagh and Gwilt in for Watson, Fletcher and Jerrett

G'day Rupe,

You say that like it wasn't going to happen before.
Gyoza
Club Captain

Post by Gyoza »

bomberdonnie wrote:

G'day Rupe,

You say that like it wasn't going to happen before.
Yeah just reinforced it for me...I think Id been blocking it out of my mind.
Like a turd in the swimming pool, these are the days of our EFC lives
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

This is just utter f****** BULLSHIT!

The selection committee can GAGF. How in f***'s name does Nick "He's Played Another Monster Game" O'Brien keep getting overlooked? Or even Browne after last week?

But Kav and Fanta? LOL, what a joke.
Essendunny
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon

Post by bomberdonnie »

I just hope that Zaksy can handle Mitch Clark's hard tag on the weekend.
s'dreams
Champion of Essendon

Post by s'dreams »

BenDoolan wrote:

The selection committee can GAGF. How in f***'s name does Nick "He's Played Another Monster Game" O'Brien keep getting overlooked? Or even Browne after last week?

+1

No f****** reward for effort in the 2's, no dealing with undisciplined, under performing lazy players...

Still Keep on playing injured players like Chapman who only gets onto the ground after being put back together with W40 and fencing wire eacch week.

And the attitude of they just need to practice more at .... decision making/kicking for goal/ ruck work/kicking on their non-preferred ... f*** if they can't do it after 20 years of juniors and AFL they aint gonna get it right in a week ... if ever!!

This club is turning so much like St Kilda in the 80's and Melbourne in the 2000s.
dices ad adepto futui (tell them to f*** off)
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

s'dreams wrote:
BenDoolan wrote:

+1

No f****** reward for effort in the 2's, no dealing with undisciplined, under performing lazy players...

Still Keep on playing injured players like Chapman who only gets onto the ground after being put back together with W40 and fencing wire eacch week.

And the attitude of they just need to practice more at .... decision making/kicking for goal/ ruck work/kicking on their non-preferred ... f*** if they can't do it after 20 years of juniors and AFL they aint gonna get it right in a week ... if ever!!

This club is turning so much like St Kilda in the 80's and Melbourne in the 2000s.
+ 1
Essendunny
boncer34
Champion of Essendon

Post by boncer34 »

Serious question.

How many games of the VFL have you guys actually seen? Kav's been very very good. Seriously you want reward for effort? He's being rewarded for f****** effort.

Also McKernan can't be picked.
Essendon Football Club- We arent arrogant, just deluded.
boncer34
Champion of Essendon

Post by boncer34 »

So we brought in the bloke winning the inside ball in the VFL in Kav in for Watson, makes sense to me. We brought in the quick attacking small who's done well in the VFL for the one out of form one in the AFL, makes sense to me. We bring in Gwilt for Fletcher, obvious one.

Am I missing something?
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

boncer34 wrote:Serious question.

How many games of the VFL have you guys actually seen? Kav's been very very good. Seriously you want reward for effort? He's being rewarded for f****** effort.

f*** off Bonce, a SLOTH is quicker than that c***. In case you haven't seen / read O'Brien's form, he's shitting it in every week. Hird and the other selectors are taking the f****** piss.
Essendunny
boncer34
Champion of Essendon

Post by boncer34 »

BenDoolan wrote:

f*** off Bonce, a SLOTH is quicker than that c***. In case you haven't seen / read O'Brien's form, he's shitting it in every week. Hird and the other selectors are taking the f****** piss.
Good thing he's an inside midfielder and isn't in the side as an outside player then isn't it Benny?

How many games have you watched?
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

boncer34 wrote:
BenDoolan wrote:

Good thing he's an inside midfielder and isn't in the side as an outside player then isn't it Benny?

I've watched every senior game Kav has played. And he's shit. Slow mover, slow thinker. I've seen a couple of VFL games this year and NOB has killed it. You disagree?
Essendunny
s'dreams
Champion of Essendon

Post by s'dreams »

boncer34 wrote:
BenDoolan wrote:

I don't have an issue with Kav coming in ... I have an issue with TBell, Ambrose and Chapman playing...

According to Champion Data,TBell is the 26th (yes twenty sixth) most effective ruck in the AFL... in other words - every ruck at every other club is performing better than him and there are 7 second rucks doing better despite most of these 2nd rucks playing in the same team at the same time as their first ruck.

Ambrose is our CHF and after 9 games is averaging 6 kicks and 0,6 goals a game

If the selection panel was in the racing industry and treated a horse like they have treated Chappy - not only woult PETA be on their hammer, the RSPCA would have em on animal cruelty charges.
Last edited by s'dreams on Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
dices ad adepto futui (tell them to f*** off)
boncer34
Champion of Essendon

Post by boncer34 »

BenDoolan wrote:
boncer34 wrote:
BenDoolan wrote:

I've watched every senior game Kav has played. And he's shit. Slow mover, slow thinker. I've seen a couple of VFL games this year and NOB has killed it. You disagree?
No, but Kav has also killed it.

Nobby was unlucky, I'm not disagreeing but he did have a quiet one on the weekend, he was bloody ordinary which no doubt contributed.

Kav was good. Again.

The last few times he's been at AFL level they've either played him as the sub or as a winger/hff which as you quite rightly point out is f****** stupid because he isn't quick.

But as you would've seen from the couple of VFL games he has done the heavy lifting in the middle this year, similar to the job Jobe does. So like for like (obviously not as good as Jobe) and reward the bloke for his form.

Be upset that Nobby missed but FFS open your mind to the fact Kav IS being rewarded for his stellar form.
boncer34
Champion of Essendon

Post by boncer34 »

s'dreams wrote:
boncer34 wrote:
BenDoolan wrote:

I don't have an issue with Kav coming in ... I have an issue with TBell, Ambrose and Chapman playing...

According to Champion TBell is the 26th (yes twenty sixth) most effective ruck in the AFL... in other words - every ruck at every other club is performing better than him and there are 7 second rucks doing better despite most of these 2nd rucks playing in the same team as their first ruck.

Ambrose is our CHF and after 9 games is averaging 6 kicks and 0,6 goals a game

If the selection panel was in the racing industry and treated a horse like they have treated Chappy - not only woult PETA be on their hammer, the RSPCA would have em on animal cruelty charges.
T Bell HAS to play. Who do we bring in? Giles? Hahaha, yeah sure lets replace the bloke struggling with form in the AFL with a bloke that can't get a kick in the VFL. That'll work. McKernan CAN'T be selected.

Ambrose isn't our CHF that would be Carlisle but agreed he shouldn't be playing, in fact I'd bring in Nobby for him personally. As for Chappy..... I really bloody hope they play him as the sub, if the play Fantasia as the sub it'll be a complete waste of time.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

boncer34 wrote:
BenDoolan wrote:
boncer34 wrote:
BenDoolan wrote:

No, but Kav has also killed it.

Nobby was unlucky, I'm not disagreeing but he did have a quiet one on the weekend, he was bloody ordinary which no doubt contributed.

Kav was good. Again.

The last few times he's been at AFL level they've either played him as the sub or as a winger/hff which as you quite rightly point out is f****** stupid because he isn't quick.

But as you would've seen from the couple of VFL games he has done the heavy lifting in the middle this year, similar to the job Jobe does. So like for like (obviously not as good as Jobe) and reward the bloke for his form.

Be upset that Nobby missed but FFS open your mind to the fact Kav IS being rewarded for his stellar form.
Is he in "stellar" form though? Named in the best last week. But that's it as far as the last 4 weeks go. NOB has been named in the best 3 out of the last 4 games. Fact.
Essendunny
boncer34
Champion of Essendon

Post by boncer34 »

BenDoolan wrote: Is he in "stellar" form though? Named in the best last week. But that's it as far as the last 4 weeks go. NOB has been named in the best 3 out of the last 4 games. Fact.
This is the same Essendon that gifted Michael Quinn a VFL best and fairest.

Our VFL "bests" have been a running joke for awhile now Benny. Kav has the form in the VFL and has earned his chance.

Will that translate to the AFL? Meh we'll wait and see.

But what troubles me more is the Browne is seemingly ahead of Nobby in the pecking order.