The Team

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
Rossoneri
Essendon Legend

Post by Rossoneri »

The only good thing about that team is that Gumbleton and Reimers are still getting games.

ALso, I was a tad harsh on Mark Johnson. If he plays as a crumbing forward, then he is of value to the team as he does position himself very well.
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

Good to see slap-stick comedy is alive and well, and living at Windy Hill.
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

Essendon4eva wrote:If Peverill is safe for next year I can understand it. It is like saying to the young uys, no more safety et. However they add Campo and take Watons out, so that argument then makes no sense.

There is no pattern or reason to drop those guys. Hille maybe for match-up purposes.
I dont know why you are bothering to stain your pants over this one. According to you "Pev cant play AFL full stop". Thought you'd be ardently supporting this, or are you being just a tad hypocritical again?
Essendon4eva
High Draft Pick

Post by Essendon4eva »

You are right I do think that about Peverill. His disposal is terrible. However I would rather have him in the side, rather than a bunch of young kids, getting smashed physically. You need experiance 'bodies' to keep some pressure off the young guys.