ins and outs

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
hop
Club Captain

Re: ins and outs

Post by hop »

little_ripper wrote:I get it now.

this is the motivation.

http://essendonfc.com.au/news/news.asp?nid=7406
Mmmmmmm.......Shannon is saying we should act as role models for our children at the footy and not be abusive. Fine.

Shannon is pictured - a visage that suggests a withering spray. Mmmmmmmm........

The article tells us what? EFC supporters are abusive muppets who should pull their head in?

Shannon - While I'm not one to become overly abusive at the football, the shite that our senior team has been dishing up this year deserves comment.

You are new to EFC - good luck to you and I hope your career is long and successful.

I've been paying the wages of EFC players, coaches and officials for 32 years now.

Shannon - get F**ked!
My material isn't very good..Oh...and then there's the bladder problem.
Mrs Mercuri
Champion of Essendon

Post by Mrs Mercuri »

Our VFL team were playing at Victoria Park last weekend... could it be the Collingwood Ferals he was talking about???
hop
Club Captain

Post by hop »

Mrs Mercuri wrote:Our VFL team were playing at Victoria Park last weekend... could it be the Collingwood Ferals he was talking about???
Nup - he was talking about the crowd at the ANZAC Day game Mrs M.
My material isn't very good..Oh...and then there's the bladder problem.
little_ripper
Club Captain

Post by little_ripper »

swoodley wrote: The attacks on Prismall have been symptomatic of BT this last few weeks...just about everyone is negative about just about everything.

Over on BB, someone has even started talking about trading Gumby or Hille at the end of the year to get a "quality midfielder" from the draft :roll:

I'm just gonna love it if we somehow manage a win tomorrow to see how schizophrenic the reaction will be.

And I hate to think what this place will be like if we lose badly :lol: :lol: :lol:
My prediction is that if we win, it will still be subdued because it will have meant hawthorn will have played poorly and more of the same(sack coach or play the kids) if we lose.

i'm not holding my breath for the efc to put in 4 quarters of quality football straight away, i think its going to take a lot of good coaching and persistence if we are going to see that at all this year.