f*** off..c***

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Re: f*** off..c***

Post by j-mac31 »

tonysoprano wrote:
Gimps wrote:
tonysoprano wrote:
BenDoolan wrote:
tonysoprano wrote:anyone got a way of getting the 100 page doc that apparently summarises the evidence against us? is it true that Little acknowledged this?
From ASADA?
apparently....Holmes and Ings have mentioned it on twitter (yes, I'm starting to follow)
Ings got that from a radio interview, pointed it out to me on twitter last night. Seems it was only partial, circumstantial evidence.
and let me add - there is some guy on twitter "the_tony" or something like that with the same pic as me on here - I can assure you its not me!
:lol:

I'd be surprised if there wasn't a bunch of Tony Soprano accounts.
Aaron Francis is the Messiah.
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

Jazz_84 wrote:looks like we are appealing.... what a joke, more money down the drain, if we are sooo confident nothing illegal was given to the players why not just fight the Show Cause notices? I don't get it anymore, all it seems like is ego driven lawyers giving shonky advice to me.
Indeed. I am confident the players will not be suspended too. Why not f****** end this properly ASAP? I'm not sure what would be better - the players getting off or shutting Caro and co. and opposition supporters.
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

boncer34 wrote:Yes a large part of it was to get the evidence, I cant stress how important this is but for some reason I feel I'm not making it clear to you guys, but the other part was the AFL were starting to angle to dump us out of finals again. The players as a result backed this decision because it ensured they played finals, once it got to court and the process halted the AFL couldn't dump us for fear of being in contempt of court.
But we would have got the evidence after infraction notices anyway. They simply would not be allowed to turn up at the tribunal with surprise evidence.

And I'm sure we could have challenged another finals ban quicker and easier than the court action that was taken.
boncer34
Champion of Essendon

Post by boncer34 »

j-mac31 wrote:
boncer34 wrote:Yes a large part of it was to get the evidence, I cant stress how important this is but for some reason I feel I'm not making it clear to you guys, but the other part was the AFL were starting to angle to dump us out of finals again. The players as a result backed this decision because it ensured they played finals, once it got to court and the process halted the AFL couldn't dump us for fear of being in contempt of court.
But we would have got the evidence after infraction notices anyway. They simply would not be allowed to turn up at the tribunal with surprise evidence.

And I'm sure we could have challenged another finals ban quicker and easier than the court action that was taken.
Yeah but now we have a crack at stopping infractions from even occuring?

I dunno mate I'm just throwing out ideas.
Essendon Football Club- We arent arrogant, just deluded.
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

Contrary to media reports and speculation, the players remain steadfast in their position that they are not looking to resolve this matter through a ‘deal’ with ASADA.
http://www.essendonfc.com.au/news/2014- ... on-players

But, but, but Caro said this morning that the players were ready to do deals.
Gimps
Champion of Essendon

Post by Gimps »

tonysoprano wrote:haha! i'm glad I mentioned it - I'm not sure what he's been saying.....trust me.....I'm only observing from a distance via my wife's account.
Talks a fair bit about the Dons.
tonysoprano
Club Captain

Post by tonysoprano »

j-mac31 wrote:
Contrary to media reports and speculation, the players remain steadfast in their position that they are not looking to resolve this matter through a ‘deal’ with ASADA.

and can you believe the c*** has embedded this statement on-line in an article that says "Rivals run out of paitience with Essendon".

The maggot knows no bounds.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

tonysoprano wrote:
j-mac31 wrote:

and can you believe the c*** has embedded this statement on-line in an article that says "Rivals run out of paitience with Essendon".

The maggot knows no bounds.
Someone should send her a message "who gives a f***?"
Essendunny
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Post by Windy_Hill »

FWIW I hope the club and Hird appeal the arse off Muddleton's inept and clearly misinformed verdict.

And you know what, any player that wants to f*** off is welcome to do so... Adios.

What has happened to our club is a f****** disgrace and I don't give a toss if we end up playing intra club matches at Windy Hill for the next 30 years if that's what it takes to sink slime balls like Demetriou and Wilson

Stand up and show your support or f*** off like Paddy
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Good club like SOUTH SYDNEY survived the Tyranny of News Limited and the NRL,playing old Rivals,St George for the Charity Shield,which we still play in the Pre-season.If the Bunnies are Good enough,we can Cap it off with a Long Awaited Premiership! [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o<

I'm sure whatever SHIT comes our way,ESSENDON FOOTBALL CLUB WILL survive,Stand the Test of Time and Win the Flag Again! :wink:
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

I've just got this urge to piss on Caro's head and in her mouth. It seems a waste to just put it in the toilet.
Essendunny
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Any ideas for Bombers supporters to Protest outside Age HQ about what kind of Caro Placards we Waive at her and in her face? :mrgreen:
mdso
Club Captain

Post by mdso »

j-mac31 wrote:

Tim Watson on Talking Footy last night said, that is absolutely crap. The players are totally united and determined to fight it. It is not true Carowhine is making it up as she goes again.
Nothing usually happens until something happens.
mdso
Club Captain

Post by mdso »

j-mac31 wrote:

Tim Watson on Talking Footy last night said, "The players are united and want to fight it. They are not going to plead guilty to something they did not do. " Carowhine is lying and making it up as she goes. It is a deliberate attempt to drive a wedge down the middle of the EFC.
Nothing usually happens until something happens.
Scott
On the Rookie List

Post by Scott »

The Age just keep punching don't they!!!
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Post by Windy_Hill »

By the way, the other club presidents can go and get f*****
Sismis
Champion of Essendon

Post by Sismis »

Windy_Hill wrote:By the way, the other club presidents can go and get f*****
As can the AFL. Apparently Essendon is to blame for 50% of the damage to the AFL brand........
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Sismis wrote:
Windy_Hill wrote:By the way, the other club presidents can go and get f*****
As can the AFL. Apparently Essendon is to blame for 50% of the damage to the AFL brand........
It's a shame it isn't 100%. It would make me prouder being an EFC member.
Essendunny
Scott
On the Rookie List

Post by Scott »

Now the c**** are going to come after Tim Watson because he's telling it like it is, of course the other clubs would be fighting tooth and nail, who wouldn't??

Serious, if someone accused me of doing something I didn't, I wouldn't bend over and cop it just to please other people!!
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Post by Windy_Hill »

To the other 17 club presidents, "let he who is without sin, cast the first stone"

Hypocritical c****