f*** off..c***

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
mdso
Club Captain

Re: f*** off..c***

Post by mdso »

BenDoolan wrote:Just watching Game Day before the Grand Final where they showed Longmire and the Swans heading off for a coffee in the morning. It then jogged my memory of the use of caffeine and sleeping tablets by AFL players...

http://m.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/sto ... 100lq.html

Where are the journos (hello mutant c***, Caro) outrage at putting the players health at risk?

Just wondering...

And; a Hawthorn Brownlow Medallist at that!
Nothing usually happens until something happens.
nudder12
Club Captain

Post by nudder12 »

BenDoolan wrote:Just watching Game Day before the Grand Final where they showed Longmire and the Swans heading off for a coffee in the morning. It then jogged my memory of the use of caffeine and sleeping tablets by AFL players...

Where are the journos (hello mutant c***, Caro) outrage at putting the players health at risk?

Just wondering...
Now BD, you're jumping to conclusions - just because they headed off for coffee doesn't mean they had any (insert EFC context here :) )
Besides, doesn't seem to have helped them at all (also insert EFC context here!!)
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

nudder12 wrote:

Just wondering...
Now BD, you're jumping to conclusions - just because they headed off for coffee doesn't mean they had any (insert EFC context here :) )
Besides, doesn't seem to have helped them at all (also insert EFC context here!!)
Haha, and despite it not being found in their system, they have to prove they didn't take it. Show cause!

:P
Essendunny
Gyoza
Club Captain

Post by Gyoza »

BenDoolan wrote:
nudder12 wrote:

Just wondering...
Haha, and despite it not being found in their system, they have to prove they didn't take it. Show cause!

Don't think that process would be good for the brand, much better Longnire just goes now. Think of the mothers...they had no idea what kind of cafe their sons were out at....
Like a turd in the swimming pool, these are the days of our EFC lives
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Gyoza wrote:
BenDoolan wrote:
nudder12 wrote:

Just wondering...

Don't think that process would be good for the brand, much better Longnire just goes now. Think of the mothers...they had no idea what kind of cafe their sons were out at....
Particularly when they also consumed a substance containing animal products encased in pigs intestine. Who knows what health effects it could cause!?

And there was this other beverage found on a table where they sat....

Purple Dank eh [-X
Essendunny
MH_Bomber
Club Captain

Post by MH_Bomber »

Speaking of Hawthorn Leigh Matthews has said Hird should quit. I say get f-cked.
Menzie!! ❤️

Things go awry without Jye!!

Regards

MH_Bomber
rockhole
Champion of Essendon

Post by rockhole »

MH_Bomber wrote:Speaking of Hawthorn Leigh Matthews has said Hird should quit. I say get f-cked.
Nobody brought more disrespect to the game than Mathews. (Neville Bruns says Hi!!)

With still nothing proven, these f****** experts scream for blood at every turn.

At least wait until the jury is in you f****** wankers.
Too far for Baker now he's on to it, now he’s got it, OPEN GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Dons are in front by one point at the 8 minute mark
Gyoza
Club Captain

Post by Gyoza »

Go and f*** yourself Matthews. Stupid c***. He shows how f****** dumb he is by saying he supported Hird's return 12 months ago but doesn't now. What has actually been shown or proven since then? In fact, there hasn't even been a new allegation in the last 12 months. So essentially your argument boils down to "it's been too long, it's all too difficult, just quit." I'm sure that's how you've always coached you cockhead. :roll:
Gyoza
Club Captain

Post by Gyoza »

I see AD went with the "the AFL never injected anyone" line yet again over the weekend. I wish someone would declare a jihad on that c*** and his fat head.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Gyoza wrote:I see AD went with the "the AFL never injected anyone" line yet again over the weekend. I wish someone would declare a jihad on that c*** and his fat head.
He also never told the truth.

So maybe he did inject someone...
Essendunny
Gyoza
Club Captain

Post by Gyoza »

Also, if Hird goes without significant player suspensions:
- As I've said before (and plenty others here), it's over, I won't watch another match of this c*** sport
- It'll be the final piece of EFC sinking to a Melbourne level basket case (won't happen in a single moment, or even next year...but will happen)
ealesy
Champion of Essendon

Post by ealesy »

MH_Bomber wrote:Speaking of Hawthorn Leigh Matthews has said Hird should quit. I say get f-cked.

Pay no attention to anything Matthews says about the saga anymore. Last year he was supportive of the club and Hird, over the preseason he came on to the Brisbane Board. Brisbane is about 12 million in debt and rely on AFL for survival. Matthews is just serving his new AFL masters just like Koch and Gordon at Port and the Bulldogs respectively.
ealesy
Champion of Essendon

Post by ealesy »

Caught a bit of the f***wit Barrett on the Footy Show today suggesting that Crameri was looking to cut a deal with ASADA, that Paddy would likely do the same and some former and retired Essendon players would also do the same.

Said that the players still at Essendon as a whole are happy for the club to continue fighting the charges.
Crazyman
Champion of Essendon

Post by Crazyman »

I won't be happy if Hird steps down, but will accept if it's his decision and he's not pushed...
Losing the court case would have changed most 'experts' minds...
I use the term experts loosely and that they have minds to think as a baseless assumption...
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

ealesy wrote:Caught a bit of the f****** Barrett on the Footy Show today suggesting that Crameri was looking to cut a deal with ASADA, that Paddy would likely do the same and some former and retired Essendon players would also do the same.

Said that the players still at Essendon as a whole are happy for the club to continue fighting the charges.

Now why would a retired player accept a deal? WTF??????????

Why do we entertain mutants like Barrett?
Essendunny
Crazyman
Champion of Essendon

Post by Crazyman »

I can understand why...
Penalty means f*** all and it's over and done...
auditor
High Draft Pick

Post by auditor »

It just fell out of the sky
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Crazyman wrote:I can understand why...
Penalty means f*** all and it's over and done...
When you're retired, it's "over and done" anyway. By accepting a deal, you're admitting you have done the wrong thing before the evidence has been judged. WTF have you got to gain by doing this?

:?
Essendunny
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Haha, you gotta laugh at the first link to an article in Feb 2013 on how the AFL were going to crack down on all injections to virtually only pain killers.

Then there is an article as you scroll down that links to this article yesterday...

A revolutionary stem-cell treatment which saved Adam Goodes’ career also looks like extending it for another year.

Swans medico Dr Nathan Gibbs has revealed Goodes had the procedure on his right knee in January and has asked to do the process again in coming weeks.

It is the strongest indication yet the 351-game veteran will play on next year after Saturday’s 21.11 (137) to 11.8 (74) Grand Final loss to Hawthorn.

“He wants to do it again,” Dr Gibbs said.

“It’s saved his career. He would have retired a year ago.”

Immediately after the Swans’ shock loss to Hawthorn, Goodes said he would take his time before making a decision on his playing future.

The Swans have said the call was Goodes’ to make on whether he plays on. He was far from the worst player in Sydney’s 63-point hammering — kicking two goals, taking seven marks and generating six inside 50s, which was the equal best of any player.

The 34-year-old has not missed a game since returning from what looked like a career-ending knee injury in Round 13 last year against Port Adelaide.

“He hurt his right knee in the grand final 2012 which damaged joint surface, then he damaged the cartilage in the same knee against Port last year,” Gibbs said.

“It was terrible because it was the last thing he needed. The surface damage of his knee was extensive, the medial and lateral sides were pretty bad and he just couldn’t recover from it.

“He would build up his training and then break down, build it up and break down again and he kept doing that.”

Goodes chose the stem-cell treatment after he saw the successful results with ruckman Mike Pyke and Lewis Roberts-Thomson. Pyke had fluid drained from his knee almost every week of the 2013 season.

“He played the whole 2013 season with a big piece of his joint surface missing from the knuckle of his kneebone,” Dr Gibbs said.

“We did stem cells on him and two months later it had filled in and it was a big 2cm x 2cm area in his knee.

“He’s played every game this year and his knee doesn’t hurt or swell at all. I haven’t treated him once.”

The cutting-edge treatment involves taking stem cells from around abdominal fat and injecting it into the damaged knee. The articular cartilage then regenerates itself.

In the past damaged knee cartilage has never been able to repair or grow again.

The procedure takes about two hours under local anaesthetic and can be performed at a local clinic.

Dr Gibbs and the Swans have often used cutting edge medicine and science with their players. Nick Malceski (twice) and Rhyce Shaw have both successfully used the LARS knee reconstructions.

They have also travelled to Scandinavia to pursue the best possible treatment for tendinitis. Lance Franklin, Kurt Tippett, Rhyce Shaw and Harry Cunningham have all suffered from knee tendinitis and Sam Reid Achilles tendinitis.
http://m.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/ada ... 7073208687

f*** this industry makes me laugh.

Are Essendon players allowed to have this treatment? Or will the media go into a frenzy about these injections as well?
Essendunny
rockhole
Champion of Essendon

Post by rockhole »

I hope we appeal on the off chance we win and then wipe those smirks off the faces of Fat Boy and his clone from the AFL.

On a more rational basis, if we appeal and win, what in fact do we win??
Too far for Baker now he's on to it, now he’s got it, OPEN GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Dons are in front by one point at the 8 minute mark