f*** off..c***

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Re: f*** off..c***

Post by j-mac31 »

Sismis wrote:
BERT wrote:Best Article I've read in a while.
Agree.
+1.

Obviously Bruce is a delusional, conspiracy theorising cult member.
Aaron Francis is the Messiah.
hop
Club Captain

Post by hop »

Sismis wrote:
BERT wrote:Best Article I've read in a while.
Agree.
+2

In particular:
i/ Hirdy's absolute grace and control under constant fire. This bloke is the tougher than anyone I've ever seen.
ii/ I also believe he is the superior match day coach.
iii/ The Board has fumbled and stumbled - however they are easy targets - they are no James Hird. Until or unless the sacrifice Hirdy - lets cut them some slack.
My material isn't very good..Oh...and then there's the bladder problem.
mdso
Club Captain

Post by mdso »

BenDoolan wrote:Indeed. Just f****** respond to the current heap of shit notices. No need to wait for them to "re-issue" them (whatever that means), because they have already been issued!

Now, why wait for them to set a new deadline? Just answer them NOW, so it takes away ASADA's delaying tactics.

Just f*** em.

Isn't this what Hird wanted to happen a year ago and he was forced to bend over?
Nothing usually happens until something happens.
mdso
Club Captain

Post by mdso »

Made sense to me also. Who is this person maybe we need him for our PR team. We sure as hell haven't go anyone like that to go into bat for us apart from Hirdy, who is gagged.
Nothing usually happens until something happens.
F111
Essendon Legend

Post by F111 »

Here, here!
I couldn’t help thinking that if Thompson had made a suitably humble and gracious speech from the stage and then invited Hird up to jointly commit to pursuing the next Essendon premiership, it would have re-calibrated the whole mess.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Fantastic article that!
Essendunny
s'dreams
Champion of Essendon

Post by s'dreams »

Hardingham in the media apparently requesting a trade ... with his management saying that issues around the club have worn him down

Where did I put that bullshit meter?

Would have thought that realizing he was second rate and not in the club's best 28 would have had a greater psychological impact. As if he could get a game or make an impact even at VLF level was because of Dank...

Pestiferous tosser.

s'd
dices ad adepto futui (tell them to f*** off)
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

s'dreams wrote:Hardingham in the media apparently requesting a trade ... with his management saying that issues around the club have worn him down

Would have thought that realizing he was second rate and not in the club's best 28 would have had a greater psychological impact. As if he could get a game or make an impact even at VLF level was because of Dank...

Pestiferous tosser.

s'd
The club should have announced his delisting weeks ago.
Essendunny
s'dreams
Champion of Essendon

Post by s'dreams »

BenDoolan wrote:
s'dreams wrote:Hardingham in the media apparently requesting a trade ... with his management saying that issues around the club have worn him down

Pestiferous tosser.

s'd
The club should have announced his delisting weeks ago.
It was known that he was told to look elsewhere - his management is now playing the "I gotta get outta this place" card to raise his currency.

Somebody clearly thought he had some currency at the trade table - Geez they're desperate for another 4th round draft pick!

Who cocked up on this one???

s'd
boncer34
Champion of Essendon

Post by boncer34 »

So Hirds appeal will be November 10th.

ASADA tried to push for the end of November because they need time to prepare. Judge says no.

Small win but meh I'll take it.
Essendon Football Club- We arent arrogant, just deluded.
DC2
Regular Senior Player

Post by DC2 »

boncer34 wrote:So Hirds appeal will be November 10th.

ASADA tried to push for the end of November because they need time to prepare. Judge says no.

lol need more time for what? if its a case closed matter then they have no real work to do that cant be finished by nov 1oth. these stalling turds are a disgrace.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

DC2 wrote:

lol need more time for what? if its a case closed matter then they have no real work to do that cant be finished by nov 1oth. these stalling turds are a disgrace.
LOFL!!!!

More time???

They issued the f****** things weeks ago. They should have EVERYTHING in place. And didn't the f****** wankers say "even we lose the case and the SCN's must be thrown out, we will issue new ones the next day????

f****** useless liars. They should be dismembered.
Essendunny
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

It's a nice start to hear the judge say "in the interest of justice...."

Rather than what we've seen so far - in the interest of the AFL, ASADA and the Federal Government.
Essendunny
s'dreams
Champion of Essendon

Post by s'dreams »

They need more time for the hypnotherapy and Professor Higgins' radical teaching methods to take with Aurora so she can perform convincingly in the box ... after all it took Rex Harrison 6 weeks with Eliza Doolittle/Audry Hepburn just to correct a speech pattern rather than change reality and memory...
Wally
Top Up Player

Post by Wally »

Found this on a Live Update Website.
From the submissions, Hird will not be appealing any factual findings from the initial hearing.

Justice Kenny says Hird is concerned with the impact of the ongoing saga on his reputation professionally.

Justice Kenny makes an order that by 4pm on Friday the appellant file an amended notice of appeal.
Be interesting to see what comes of all of this.
Gyoza
Club Captain

Post by Gyoza »

After such a massive AFL news day, Jon Ralph has sat at his computer all day scratching his heads and dribbling while trying to come up with a word or two, and produced this. What a f****** simpleton.
Essendon reserves could line up in Round 1 if ASADA issues 34 Bombers doping bans

http://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/afl-pre ... 7085724242
Like a turd in the swimming pool, these are the days of our EFC lives
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Gyoza wrote:After such a massive AFL news day, Jon Ralph has sat at his computer all day scratching his heads and dribbling while trying to come up with a word or two, and produced this. What a f****** simpleton.
Essendon reserves could line up in Round 1 if ASADA issues 34 Bombers doping bans

Good to see he understands the process "if ASADA issues drug bans..."

Mate, give your job away and go back to school you dumb c***.
Essendunny
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

Gyoza wrote:After such a massive AFL news day, Jon Ralph has sat at his computer all day scratching his heads and dribbling while trying to come up with a word or two, and produced this. What a f****** simpleton.

It has me absolutely f***** why he is held up as anything other than a complete moron. I spotted it the first time I saw him on that show they used to have on 10 after Saturday night games. Yet SEN and Foxtel continue to get him on.
Aaron Francis is the Messiah.
rockhole
Champion of Essendon

Post by rockhole »

Collingwood reserves could line up in Round 1 if they all fall over at training and do a knee.

Same totally irrelevant comment.

FMD they are scraping the barrel!!! #-o
Too far for Baker now he's on to it, now he’s got it, OPEN GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Dons are in front by one point at the 8 minute mark
s'dreams
Champion of Essendon

Post by s'dreams »

The Bitch is back again ... somehow a story about a player revolt at the doggies turns into a a lack of player revolt at the Bombers ....

I'd post the extract ... but I cannot be bothered