f*** off..c***

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
s'dreams
Champion of Essendon

Re: f*** off..c***

Post by s'dreams »

Postby F111 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:43 am
Mexico moves to China.
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/d ... 62e5323299
Key (only?) witness is Charter ... who says that other people said xxxx (in most places that is called hearsay and is not acceptable as evidence) ... so ASADA expects 34 people to be charged, stand out of the game and have their reputation sullied on the say so of one person who is a convicted drug dealer who has business links with Mockbel's alleged money launderer ... and has upcoming drug charges to address...

And they still haven't interviewed Dank...

s'd
dices ad adepto futui (tell them to f*** off)
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

s'dreams wrote:
Postby F111 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:43 am
Mexico moves to China.
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/d ... 62e5323299
Key (only?) witness is Charter ... who says that other people said xxxx (in most places that is called hearsay and is not acceptable as evidence) ... so ASADA expects 34 people to be charged, stand out of the game and have their reputation sullied on the say so of one person who is a convicted drug dealer who has business links with Mockbel's alleged money launderer ... and has upcoming drug charges to address...

And they still haven't interviewed Dank...

s'd
It's far more easier (and convenient) to believe that sort of character than someone like Hird. I mean, why would you trust a golden boy who has an impeccable public record?
Essendunny
auditor
High Draft Pick

Post by auditor »

benny.jpg
benny.jpg (6.55 KiB) Viewed 613 times
It just fell out of the sky
mdso
Club Captain

Post by mdso »

If all ASADA's evidence is from Charter's, does anyone take into account that he virtually handed himself into the ACC for protection. This happened not long after the "Darkest Day in Sport." Could it be a case of favours given for favours done. Charters has a mirky past and still has charges to answer.

Surely now, Dank has to be front and testify. The onus is still on us, to prove we took nothing sinister or what they say we did. Without Dank I don't see how we can do that satisfactorily or to their satisfaction.

ASADA are playing their ace which is based on "they believe" I hope Dank has written records because its not hard to bodgie up an invoice which turns up out of nowhere. I have no faith in ASADA or their process.
Nothing usually happens until something happens.
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon

Post by bomberdonnie »

mdso wrote: The onus is still on us, to prove we took nothing sinister or what they say we did.
How many ****** times do you need to be corrected on this?

Any word on how the board meeting went today?
ealesy
Champion of Essendon

Post by ealesy »

mdso wrote:If all ASADA's evidence is from Charter's, does anyone take into account that he virtually handed himself into the ACC for protection. This happened not long after the "Darkest Day in Sport." Could it be a case of favours given for favours done. Charters has a mirky past and still has charges to answer.

Surely now, Dank has to be front and testify. The onus is still on us, to prove we took nothing sinister or what they say we did. Without Dank I don't see how we can do that satisfactorily or to their satisfaction.

ASADA are playing their ace which is based on "they believe" I hope Dank has written records because its not hard to bodgie up an invoice which turns up out of nowhere. I have no faith in ASADA or their process.

Seriously 2 years on and we still have people spouting this shit (an Essendon supporter no less :( ). Under the anti-doping code our players are innocent until otherwise proven to a "comfortable satisfaction" of the AFL anti-doping tribunal that that are guilty of a doping offence.

Our players do not have to prove that they did not take anything sinister (how the f*** would you prove a f****** negative anyway), ASADA has to prove they did commit an anti-doping offence.

I know given the media coverage it would seem like the onus was on us to prove our innocence but it really f****** isn't.
little_ripper
Club Captain

Post by little_ripper »

And ASADA are not chasing out and out - "yes I went and tried to cheat" on the players.

they acknowledge that Thymosin was presented as a legal ASADA approved substance.
And they dispute that Dank gave them the legal version.
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

BenDoolan wrote:It's far more easier (and convenient) to believe that sort of character than someone like Hird. I mean, why would you trust a golden boy who has an impeccable public record?
Because he's arrogant and delusional. Duh.

Actually, some lols to be had from Caro being inducted into the hall of dickwits - she said when she started in radio she "didn't want to make a fool of herself" not two weeks after going with Hird being sacked.
Aaron Francis is the Messiah.
s'dreams
Champion of Essendon

Post by s'dreams »

Aren't we still being pilloried about AOD whatever whatever and cows guts extract??? Oh ... you mean that the authorities have changed their tune and there has been no mea culps and heartfelt apologies from the authorities, media and ALF board for chasing the wrong rabbit down the wrong hole? How desperate is that?

And all this hinges on the word of a criminal and some possible spelling issues from a Shanghai factory (for f**** sake has anyone looked at English translations of assembly instructions for any Chinese manufactured product??? Get real!!!) for a product that may or may not have been used elsewhere or destroyed or administered to players.

Well f*** me with a feather if that's all there is.

s'd
Flip
Regular Senior Player

Post by Flip »

According to Fatprick this morning, each player....individually...will receive 100 page SCN's Thursday at latest. 100 pages?

What can take 100 pages?
Sismis
Champion of Essendon

Post by Sismis »

ASADA having some issues with their star witness.....

http://m.theaustralian.com.au/sport/afl ... 30?login=1

Chip's tweet:

Headline not quite right. Charter probably will testify but intriguing that ASADA hasn't locked in its key witness.

I wouldn't worry about getting the headline right Chip, noone else does....
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Sismis wrote:ASADA having some issues with their star witness.....

http://m.theaustralian.com.au/sport/afl ... 30?login=1

Chip's tweet:

Headline not quite right. Charter probably will testify but intriguing that ASADA hasn't locked in its key witness.

I wouldn't worry about getting the headline right Chip, noone else does....
Link doesn't work for me as I'm not a subscriber. What the fack is happening?
Essendunny
Sismis
Champion of Essendon

Post by Sismis »

Link only works through twitter apparently.

ASADA’s star witness won’t play ball on Essendon allegations
CHIP LE GRAND
THE AUSTRALIAN
OCTOBER 14, 2014 12:00AM
THE Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority is yet to convince its star witness, peptide importer Shane Charter, to provide testimony against 34 current and former Essendon players accused of taking a banned substance.

The Australian understands discussions are continuing between Mr Charter and ASADA, which has agreed to fast-track its anti-doping proceedings against the 34 AFL players following a request from their lawyers for a speedy resolution to the supplements saga.

Mr Charter is ASADA’s most important witness. Its circumstantial case that Thymosin Beta-4, a banned peptide, was administered to Essendon players during the 2012 season relies heavily on documents, emails and text messages provided by Mr Charter to ASADA investigators last year.

In May, detectives arrested Mr Charter and questioned him about drug-related allegations. They also executed search warrants at his Sunbury home, north of Melbourne, and seized computers and documents.

The 45-year-old, self-styled anti-ageing expert was released without charge. He has since had no access to any of the documents on which his previous evidence to ASADA is based.

Without access to files held by police or ASADA, Mr Charter may be unwilling to testify and expose himself to cross-examination by lawyers for the current and former Essendon players. He has asked ASADA to provide him with a brief of the evidence before he agrees to testify.

Police sources yesterday confirmed that computers seized from Mr Charter were still awaiting analysis.

A senior ASADA source expressed confidence that Mr Charter would testify.

Lawyers for the players are eager to question him about peptides he imported from China in ­December 2011 and whether he provided others to Melbourne compounding pharmacist Nima Alavi.

ASADA’s case is that raw ­materials for Thymosin Beta-4 imported by Mr Charter from a large Chinese peptide manufacturer were compounded by Mr Alavi and provided to Essendon sports scientist Stephen Dank.
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

BenDoolan wrote:Link doesn't work for me as I'm not a subscriber.
Google.
Aaron Francis is the Messiah.
s'dreams
Champion of Essendon

Post by s'dreams »

Wowzer ... Charter isn't willing to rely on hi memory and potentially perjure himself???

OMFG... :shock:

s'd
rockhole
Champion of Essendon

Post by rockhole »

Sismis wrote:Link only works through twitter apparently.

ASADA’s star witness won’t play ball on Essendon allegations
No wonder the pricks are still stalling. Surely there must come a time whereby someone in authority can say "Put up or shut up!!"
Too far for Baker now he's on to it, now he’s got it, OPEN GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Dons are in front by one point at the 8 minute mark
tonysoprano
Club Captain

Post by tonysoprano »

ASADA worked out long ago that the occasional text message to Caro or Fatprick or any other c*** in the media is far cheaper than actually carrying out a proper investigation.
mdso
Club Captain

Post by mdso »

bomberdonnie wrote:
mdso wrote: The onus is still on us, to prove we took nothing sinister or what they say we did.

How do we measure comfortable satisfaction? I mean what the hell is that? I want nothing more than for our players to get off. After all that is happened since this began, I don't trust the ASADA and the AFL, we don't even play by the same set of rules.
mdso
Club Captain

Post by mdso »

s'dreams wrote:Aren't we still being pilloried about AOD whatever whatever and cows guts extract??? Oh ... you mean that the authorities have changed their tune and there has been no mea culps and heartfelt apologies from the authorities, media and ALF board for chasing the wrong rabbit down the wrong hole? How desperate is that?

And all this hinges on the word of a criminal and some possible spelling issues from a Shanghai factory (for f**** sake has anyone looked at English translations of assembly instructions for any Chinese manufactured product??? Get real!!!) for a product that may or may not have been used elsewhere or destroyed or administered to players.

Well f*** me with a feather if that's all there is.

s'd
And; apparently a journalist, who interviewed Dank about 18 months ago, where he slipped up and said the wrong name for
Thymosin he used at Essendon and then later corrected himself. Then later rang him and corrected himself. We all know how the media exaggerate and fabricate.
So who knows what was said?
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

mdso wrote:
bomberdonnie wrote:

How do we measure comfortable satisfaction? I mean what the hell is that? I want nothing more than for our players to get off. After all that is happened since this began, I don't trust the ASADA and the AFL, we don't even play by the same set of rules.
ASADA believe thay Dank had TB4 imported during his time as a consultant at Essendon. Because Dank ordered it they basically conclude that it must have been administered to players.

They don't have to prove a lot at all.