f*** off..c***

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Re: f*** off..c***

Post by j-mac31 »

boncer34 wrote:
little_ripper wrote:
ealesy wrote:I'm not sure I would call that positive press.

Yes, Pendergast was defending the players but he was doing so at the expense of the club. In the analogy he used, if the players are the construction workers who came into contact with absestos then the club would be James Hardie. He is doing little more than pushing the agenda the AFL has had from day 1, get the players off, blame the club.
The clubs been done. Its all about players now.
Punished yes but he's still ripping on the club and smashing us.

Do you know the meaning of positive?
Just with some of the stuff that's been going on around here since the season ended (and probably while it was going) I feel a bit like this:

Aaron Francis is the Messiah.
mdso
Club Captain

Post by mdso »

The million dollar question is, will our Board roll over again. If I were a gambling person, I would say yes based purely their track record thus far.

Other question, will Jobe keep his Brownlow? Will part of the deal be, Hird stays or Hird goes? Will we get a deal like the NRL?

Our Board wilts like lettuce in a steamer when the heat's on, they should take counsel from our players who now how to go the full nine yards.
Nothing usually happens until something happens.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

j-mac31 wrote:Oh, and ******* surprise.
Player representatives told Fairfax Media on Friday night that they had not in the preliminary examination unearthed any smoking gun in the show-cause letters, which averaged 350 pages per player and were delivered via computer disc to the legal team assembled by the players' union.
I would be very tempted to take a dump and send it to ASADA in response - "here is a sample of my stool - examine it, eat it, do with it what you please"
Essendunny
rockhole
Champion of Essendon

Post by rockhole »

mdso wrote:The million dollar question is, will our Board roll over again. If I were a gambling person, I would say yes based purely their track record thus far.

Other question, will Jobe keep his Brownlow? Will part of the deal be, Hird stays or Hird goes? Will we get a deal like the NRL?

Our Board wilts like lettuce in a steamer when the heat's on, they should take counsel from our players who now how to go the full nine yards.
If we roll over on this, we are f***** as a football club for the foreseeable future. There will be no coming back for the current group of players, administration staff, Jobe's Brownlow and Hirdy's job. The players, as was the case with the NRL guys, will be tainted with the "drug cheat" slur for the rest of their lives and some are struggling to deal with that already.

We have to fight this with everything we have.
Too far for Baker now he's on to it, now he’s got it, OPEN GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Dons are in front by one point at the 8 minute mark
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

rockhole wrote:
mdso wrote:The million dollar question is, will our Board roll over again. If I were a gambling person, I would say yes based purely their track record thus far.

If we roll over on this, we are f***** as a football club for the foreseeable future. There will be no coming back for the current group of players, administration staff, Jobe's Brownlow and Hirdy's job. The players, as was the case with the NRL guys, will be tainted with the "drug cheat" slur for the rest of their lives and some are struggling to deal with that already.

We have to fight this with everything we have.
Just to be clear - the club has absolutely no say in what happens with SCN's.
Essendunny
billyduckworth
Club Captain

Post by billyduckworth »

The TWELVE THOUSAND pages bit sounds very alarming and the media headlines scream that is it alarming. But....

(1) First of all, it is actually 12,000 pages IN TOTAL, so divided by 34 = about 350 pages per player.

(2) 350 pages of what? Innuendo? Guesswork? Unfounded accusations? Pretty drawings? Diagrams drawn with etch-a-sketch?

Meh.
BERT
Champion of Essendon

Post by BERT »

The board will have no say in it.
MH_Bomber
Club Captain

Post by MH_Bomber »

We DEFINITELY MUST NOT MAKE ANY DEALS. WE MUST NOT COP TO SOMETHING THAT IS UNTRUE.
Menzie!! ❤️

Things go awry without Jye!!

Regards

MH_Bomber
rockhole
Champion of Essendon

Post by rockhole »

MH_Bomber wrote:We DEFINITELY MUST NOT MAKE ANY DEALS. WE MUST NOT COP TO SOMETHING THAT IS UNTRUE.
I guess that this is what I was driving at.
Too far for Baker now he's on to it, now he’s got it, OPEN GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Dons are in front by one point at the 8 minute mark
Sismis
Champion of Essendon

Post by Sismis »

From Chips article today.

Alavi told ASADA he did not know whether the peptide he compounded was Thymosin Beta 4 or another, permitted form of Thymosin. He also does not know whether the peptide he compounded was administered at Essendon. It appears the substances were not tested.
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

The board simply can't sack Hird anymore, players are staying and coming to the club because of him, it wont happen now, Hirdy is entrenched more now then he ever has been

350 pages? and the players have to respond in 10 days? what a f****** joke ASADA is!

from what I've heard and read there is absolutely nothing to prove anything was taken, only weak possibilites... EFC better fight to the death on this

Can't see the AFL tribunal banning players on this evidence anyway, can't see ASADA appealing either
Kakadu Kangaroos
Captain of the first BomberTalk International Test Squad
BT Soccer World Cup Champion
Captain of the Bombertalk Reds 3rd with 4 wins - 108.30%
(6 games) - 65 kicks, 33 marks, 52 handballs, 4 tackles, 3 Hit Outs, 2 goals
Flip
Regular Senior Player

Post by Flip »

Jazz_84 wrote:The board simply can't sack Hird anymore, players are staying and coming to the club because of him, it wont happen now, Hirdy is entrenched more now then he ever has been

350 pages? and the players have to respond in 10 days? what a f****** joke ASADA is!

from what I've heard and read there is absolutely nothing to prove anything was taken, only weak possibilites... EFC better fight to the death on this

Can't see the AFL tribunal banning players on this evidence anyway, can't see ASADA appealing either
Hi J. :wink:

You must realise a lot of issues OUTSIDE here:

- Forget about Justice or Fair Play. It is all about face saving to 6TH rate idiots working in a 5th rate joint. Not you Carla. :wink:

- We are talking about a PS body here that has to justify its funding.

- However if its Politically important face saving, they will throw many $$$$ at it legally to save face...never mind no one was positive to a prohibited drug....we think you did....prove otherwise.

- Anyone can fill up 1200 pages of BS...especially a PS "Lawyer" ..... usually a C Pass loser (80% of Law Graduates do not practice Law) ..... just discuss the meaning of "the" in one sentence of one interview with anyone of 34 people.

And so it goes....this whole thing is a BS Shemozzle f**ked up "Mr Nice Guy" Evans: eg by releasing Ziggy's report.... Imagine BHP releasing a internal report? Wouldn't happen. Wish Little had been in charge from Day 1....he would have handled it differently....was handballed a cluster f**k.

Sick of the whole BS thing.

Finish it. The EFC will go on.

Payback is later.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Sismis wrote:From Chips article today.

Alavi told ASADA he did not know whether the peptide he compounded was Thymosin Beta 4 or another, permitted form of Thymosin. He also does not know whether the peptide he compounded was administered at Essendon. It appears the substances were not tested.
So nothing has changed. ASADA still hang their hat on a convicted crim in Charter who is nervous about having his statements used as testimony. And a vague Alavi who doesn't know what's what or where's where.

It is an absolute f****** farce how ASADA can be taken seriously by anyone let alone the general public. Genuine people with genuine good intentions have their livelihood and reputations trashed because of this parasitic entity.

Haven't heard Jack shit from that smarmy bastard McDevitt. Where are you, f***-stick?
Essendunny
s'dreams
Champion of Essendon

Post by s'dreams »

BenDoolan wrote:
Sismis wrote:From Chips article today.

So nothing has changed. ASADA still hang their hat on a convicted crim in Charter who is nervous about having his statements used as testimony. And a vague Alavi who doesn't know what's what or where's where.

It is an absolute f****** farce how ASADA can be taken seriously by anyone let alone the general public. Genuine people with genuine good intentions have their livelihood and reputations trashed because of this parasitic entity.

Haven't heard Jack shit from that smarmy bastard McDevitt. Where are you, f***-stick?
They are hanging their hat on some players turning and singing like canaries to reduce or void any penalties they may be given... certain players now at other clubs are being leaned on to do so by their new administration.

The testimony of these players will be used to hang those who do not take the early guilty plea.

Its called the prisoner's dilemma and is common in economic theory ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prisoner%27s_dilemma

Me - I'd just call them judas c****

s'd
dices ad adepto futui (tell them to f*** off)
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

Flip wrote:Wish Little had been in charge from Day 1....he would have handled it differently....was handballed a cluster f**k.
Oh please. He has done nothing but everything the AFL has asked him to do. The only reason Hird is still coach is because he threatened Little wit court action for unfair dismissal. This is the same Little who urged Hird to except the sanctions for the good of the club.

You're such a gutless swine Filthy. No wonder your family hates you.
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

Flip wrote:(80% of Law Graduates do not practice Law) .....
100% of that statement is complete bullshit.
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon

Post by bomberdonnie »

Flip wrote:- Anyone can fill up 1200 pages of BS...especially a PS "Lawyer" ..... usually a C Pass loser (80% of Law Graduates do not practice Law) .....
You are such a judgemental c***, what grades were you capable of gaining at uni? Did you even pass high school?

Oh and I think you mean 'C Credit loser'.
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

robbie67 wrote:
Flip wrote:Wish Little had been in charge from Day 1....he would have handled it differently....was handballed a cluster f**k.
Oh please. He has done nothing but everything the AFL has asked him to do. The only reason Hird is still coach is because he threatened Little wit court action for unfair dismissal. This is the same Little who urged Hird to except the sanctions for the good of the club.

You're such a gutless swine Filthy. No wonder your family hates you.

If Little was in charge from day 1 we would be in a much worse position. He needs to go.
mdso
Club Captain

Post by mdso »

MH_Bomber wrote:We DEFINITELY MUST NOT MAKE ANY DEALS. WE MUST NOT COP TO SOMETHING THAT IS UNTRUE.

That's what I'm talking about and definitely no prisoner's dilemma.
Nothing usually happens until something happens.
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

mdso wrote:

That's what I'm talking about and definitely no prisoner's dilemma.

The problem is is if the players now at other clubs sing after being pressured by their clubs. That could cause some trouble.