f*** off..c***

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
Crazyman
Champion of Essendon

Re: f*** off..c***

Post by Crazyman »

Vlad, Caro, Fatprick, Andrusca, McDevitt, McLaughlin, Barrett, Dank…

Thought I would start the list, but yeah, you are right, the list does take a while… :lol:
Gimps
Champion of Essendon

Post by Gimps »

I had a crack at that Pierek c*** on twitter yesterday after reading the Ryder story. Sick of these c**** trying to make guesses to come up with a story. All we see is "if" "may" "could", present something that is ****** fact for a change.
BERT
Champion of Essendon

Post by BERT »

I see everyones favorite "social commentator" Ripper Rita is at it again.
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon

Post by bomberdonnie »

BERT wrote:I see everyones favorite "social commentator" Ripper Rita is at it again.
Que?
mdso
Club Captain

Post by mdso »

Gyoza wrote:I still don't really know who exactly Bruce Francis is, but the more I read the more I think we have found our next President.

http://thetalkingmule.com.au/

Pretty lengthy reading, but gives a decent rundown on some of the rubbish that is apparently in the show cause notices.
If Shane Charter is seriously all that they have after all this time....can't wait.

He is a Bombers Supporter and was an Australian cricketer. A relative of his, (Might be a brother) played for Essendon around the same time as Paul Salmon played for us. I can't remember his first name.
Nothing usually happens until something happens.
mdso
Club Captain

Post by mdso »

BenDoolan wrote:
F111 wrote:Very interesting read.

This struck me...

Jobe Watson testified to ASADA that Dank explained to him that there was a form of Thymosin (Thymomodulin) that was approved by WADA and a form that was banned [Thymosin Beta-4]. Watson said he was injected with the good Thymosin which he was told by Dank was Thymomodulin. Writing in the Australian on 28 December 2013, Chip Le Grand said: “Watson described the bottle from which Dank administered his injection. His description is understood to match a bottle of Thymomodulin stored in Dank’s fridge at Essendon and photographed by assistant coach Dean Wallis. Inconceivably, in what could only be described as a corrupt act, Watson’s evidence on this matter was not included in the Interim Report. Watson’s evidence was undoubtedly the most sound and most crucial evidence in the whole saga, yet ASADA left it out. Unfortunately, it is impossible to know what evidence ASADA fiddled with and impossible to know what other evidence was omitted.
f****** ASADA and everyone in that c*** organisation should be charged with doping the Australian public. Every maggot within it should be dragged out, put against a wall, and shot.

I like the sound of that, shall we jihad them?
Nothing usually happens until something happens.
Sismis
Champion of Essendon

Post by Sismis »

BERT wrote:I see everyones favorite "social commentator" Ripper Rita is at it again.
The only way to shut her up would be to remove her copy and paste buttons.

Why would the players bypass the ADVRP? It is the last (also the first) independent view of the evidence they will get.

The AFL "tribunal" will come to whatever result is in the interests of the AFL. they are obviously pushing this "fast track" so once again they will be in control. Based on their history of "justice" I wouldn't be hastening to the tribunal when it can potentially be bypassed altogether.
Gimps
Champion of Essendon

Post by Gimps »

Sismis wrote:

Why would the players bypass the ADVRP? It is the last (also the first) independent view of the evidence they will get.

The AFL "tribunal" will come to whatever result is in the interests of the AFL. they are obviously pushing this "fast track" so once again they will be in control. Based on their history of "justice" I wouldn't be hastening to the tribunal when it can potentially be bypassed altogether.
I read yesterday that ASADA have done a deal with the AFL so they can be part of the tribunal proceedings. Just another case of rules being made up as they go along.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

mdso wrote:
Gyoza wrote:I still don't really know who exactly Bruce Francis is, but the more I read the more I think we have found our next President.

http://thetalkingmule.com.au/

Pretty lengthy reading, but gives a decent rundown on some of the rubbish that is apparently in the show cause notices.
If Shane Charter is seriously all that they have after all this time....can't wait.

He is a Bombers Supporter and was an Australian cricketer. A relative of his, (Might be a brother) played for Essendon around the same time as Paul Salmon played for us. I can't remember his first name.
Really? Are you sure??

That would be Peter Francis who played a couple of seasons for us in 1987/88. Prior to that he played at about 10 other clubs - Carlton, Fitzroy, Richmond....
Essendunny
tonysoprano
Club Captain

Post by tonysoprano »

Gimps wrote:
Sismis wrote:

I read yesterday that ASADA have done a deal with the AFL so they can be part of the tribunal proceedings. Just another case of rules being made up as they go along.
Ings reckons this is just spin - apparently ASADA being the prosecutor would be at any tribunal and be making their case.
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon

Post by bomberdonnie »

Sismis wrote:
Now I know who you mean.

Another on my ****** list, slut!
rockhole
Champion of Essendon

Post by rockhole »

bomberdonnie wrote:
Sismis wrote:
Now I know who you mean.

Another on my ****** list, slut!
What the f*** does she know about football!!! Isn't there enough f****** wankers throwing their two bobs worth into the fire without this sanctimonious bitch having a shot as well.

You can really tell when the Hun is having a slow news day. Cage fighting pros and cons on the front page and this slag mouthing off as if she is some expert on sports supplements, the EFC and all the players.
Too far for Baker now he's on to it, now he’s got it, OPEN GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Dons are in front by one point at the 8 minute mark
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

Sismis wrote:From Chips article today.

Alavi told ASADA he did not know whether the peptide he compounded was Thymosin Beta 4 or another, permitted form of Thymosin. He also does not know whether the peptide he compounded was administered at Essendon. It appears the substances were not tested.
F111 wrote:Very interesting read.

This struck me...

Paraphrased...Francis describes ASADA as corrupt...stating that Jobe’s evidence in the Interim Report was the "most sound and most crucial evidence in the whole saga, yet ASADA left it out".
^^^
Two very significant things in all of this, both of which have been public knowledge for some time and both of which have been completely ignored by Caro, Fatprick, Barrett and co.
Aaron Francis is the Messiah.
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

Gimps wrote:I had a crack at that Pierek c*** on twitter yesterday after reading the Ryder story. Sick of these c**** trying to make guesses to come up with a story. All we see is "if" "may" "could", present something that is ****** fact for a change.
He is a deadset Wannabe Caro.

I;m pretty sure Ryder was already off to his wedding before the trade officially went through and never goes in for media comments when he was in Melbourne, so where the f*** did Pierik get his "story" from?
Aaron Francis is the Messiah.
Flip
Regular Senior Player

Post by Flip »

She is a brain dead female Bolt employed by Limited News....total shocker. Like listening to Harf but on a Friday 12-2 it is off to music.

This is the slags latest foray into "intelligent journalism"; http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/opinio ... 7095341621

You couldn't drink that much beer.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Rita Panahi. Another dopey f*** who talks through her mangled arse.
Essendunny
Western Red
Regular Senior Player

Post by Western Red »

Terrible article - serious agenda issues this slag!!
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

BenDoolan wrote:Rita Panahi. Another dopey f*** who talks through her mangled arse.

Who thought it was a good idea to have this idiot on the radio, have you ever heard a more annoying voice?
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

robrulz5 wrote:
BenDoolan wrote:Rita Panahi. Another dopey f*** who talks through her mangled arse.

Who thought it was a good idea to have this idiot on the radio, have you ever heard a more annoying voice?
Fortunately, I haven't heard her. And I don't intend on listening to shit.
Essendunny
hop
Club Captain

Post by hop »

Rita Panahi is a Hawthorn supporter and an arch conservative who knows what lines to trot out so that her pathetically inadequate intelligence will be rewarded by Murdoch.

As for having annoying voices - K.B., Jon Faine (sanctimonious twat), Caro, Luke Darcy, Damien Barrett, Liam Pickering and Brian Taylor should all be paced in the same bag as her and whacked with f***ing big sticks!!!
My material isn't very good..Oh...and then there's the bladder problem.