f*** off..c***

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Re: f*** off..c***

Post by BenDoolan »

rockhole wrote:
BenDoolan wrote:We are screwed. We are f****** SCREWED!!
Watcha got??
Sorry, wrong thread! I read the cricket scores and meant to type this in there haha. FMD!

:? #-o :oops:
Essendunny
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

And to Graham Cornes, I dips my lid =D> =D> =D>

Best article I've read. I know it's no secret he's a close friend of Dank, but he is bang on the money with everything he's said. Needs more exposure here in Victoria.
Essendunny
hop
Club Captain

Post by hop »

BenDoolan wrote:And to Graham Cornes, I dips my lid =D> =D> =D>

Best article I've read. I know it's no secret he's a close friend of Dank, but he is bang on the money with everything he's said. Needs more exposure here in Victoria.
Yes - I've not read amore direct and brave line to an article in many a long year - to wit;
"At least someone, other than James Hird is showing some gumption is this whole ridiculous affair"

I get a sense that the worm is turning. (not for the first time mind).

The moment the AFLPA came out firing against McDickwit and ASADA - the media (oh brave souls that they are) have sniffed the breeze ................or more likely have been told.

It is now (evidently) in everyone's interests - EFC, The players involved, The AFLPA, The AFL and The Game - not to have this drag into a third year. :roll:

Hird will always be a villain - the sycophants, bullies and dullards have invested too much time and effort into allowing his redemption.
However I strongly suspect there will be a new public enemy to emerge - ASADA - take the stage =D> =D> =D> =D>

When this is all wrapped up, I think Tim Robbins is the only candidate to play Hirdy in the movie. Shawshank :lol:
My material isn't very good..Oh...and then there's the bladder problem.
rockhole
Champion of Essendon

Post by rockhole »

BenDoolan wrote:
rockhole wrote:
Watcha got??
Sorry, wrong thread! I read the cricket scores and meant to type this in there haha. FMD!

Scared the shit outa me!!!!
Too far for Baker now he's on to it, now he’s got it, OPEN GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Dons are in front by one point at the 8 minute mark
desmondo
Regular Senior Player

Post by desmondo »

rockhole wrote:
BenDoolan wrote:
rockhole wrote:
Watcha got??

By 2 LOL
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

hop wrote:

Yes - I've not read amore direct and brave line to an article in many a long year - to wit;
"At least someone, other than James Hird is showing some gumption is this whole ridiculous affair"

I get a sense that the worm is turning. (not for the first time mind).

The moment the AFLPA came out firing against McDickwit and ASADA - the media (oh brave souls that they are) have sniffed the breeze ................or more likely have been told.

It is now (evidently) in everyone's interests - EFC, The players involved, The AFLPA, The AFL and The Game - not to have this drag into a third year. :roll:

Hird will always be a villain - the sycophants, bullies and dullards have invested too much time and effort into allowing his redemption.
However I strongly suspect there will be a new public enemy to emerge - ASADA - take the stage =D> =D> =D> =D>

When this is all wrapped up, I think Tim Robbins is the only candidate to play Hirdy in the movie. Shawshank :lol:
LOL, I can just picture Tim Robbins as James Hird!
Essendunny
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

desmondo wrote:
rockhole wrote:
BenDoolan wrote:
rockhole wrote:
Watcha got??

By 2 LOL
Essendunny
tonysoprano
Club Captain

Post by tonysoprano »

which article Ben? I just read one on the HS and I thought it was all over the shop.
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

According to Francis, players who said they had been injected with Thymosin, and even those who said they couldn’t remember the names of supplements (not surprising for a footballer), were recorded by ASADA as admitting use of Thymosin-Beta 4.
So Andruska can not recall things and be deemed credible while players are guilty if they don't remember.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

tonysoprano wrote:

which article Ben? I just read one on the HS and I thought it was all over the shop.
Last post, previous page of this thread...
Essendunny
rockhole
Champion of Essendon

Post by rockhole »

What must be considered a World Record, neither the Rage or the Hun carried a story this morning about Essendon or the ASADA fiasco.

Could it be that they are running out of ammunition??
Too far for Baker now he's on to it, now he’s got it, OPEN GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Dons are in front by one point at the 8 minute mark
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

McDickwit was at it again over the weekend, supposedly (according to Pierik who is seriously a wannabe Caro) pointing out how hard it is for players to prove their innocence.

1. He really didn't say that at all, just gave some waffling bullshit (surprise).

2.THE PLAYERS DON'T HAVE TO PROVE SHIT f***wit, YOU HAVE TO.
Aaron Francis is the Messiah.
auditor
High Draft Pick

Post by auditor »

j-mac31 wrote:McDickwit was at it again over the weekend, supposedly (according to Pierik who is seriously a wannabe Caro) pointing out how hard it is for players to prove their innocence.

1. He really didn't say that at all, just gave some waffling bullshit (surprise).

2.THE PLAYERS DON'T HAVE TO PROVE SHIT f******, YOU HAVE TO.

Small extract from that interview Quote: McDeviant.."The sensitivity that surrounds allegations of doping can affect the reputation and career of an athlete or support person. It is for this reason I will only issue a notice where I believe sufficient evidence is present"

YOU f****** LYING PRICK, YOU ISSUED SCN's ORIGINALLY WITH NO EVIDENCE ATTACHED TO THEM WHAT SO EVER BECAUSE YOU THOUGHT WE'D ROLL OVER YOU INADEQUATE c***!!!
It just fell out of the sky
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

For someone who clearly has a responsibility to respond to the current situation that confronts ASADA, the Chief is spending an awful amount of time on his arse talking shit to the media, rather than taking any action. I suggest you stop flapping you gums, and start doing some f****** work for a change ya wanker.
Essendunny
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

BenDoolan wrote:For someone who clearly has a responsibility to respond to the current situation that confronts ASADA, the Chief is spending an awful amount of time on his arse talking shit to the media, rather than taking any action. I suggest you stop flapping you gums, and start doing some f****** work for a change ya wanker.

He is desperately trying to keep his organisation relevant. The more he speaks to the media the bigger idiot he makes himself out to be.
tonysoprano
Club Captain

Post by tonysoprano »

This apparently from the interim report last year, provided by Bruce Francis...

Within Mr Charter’s document it is recommended that Thymosin Beta-4 be administered subcutaneously, at the optimum frequency of ‘one vial per [subcutaneous] injection per week for 6 consecutive weeks, then 1 vial per month’. (662 email from Charter and Alavi 12 January 2012 at 6.42am) The frequency rate of administration for ‘Thymosin’ on the players’ ‘Patient Information/Informed Consent’ form is ‘1 Thymosin injection once a week for six weeks and then 1 injection per month’.

Then this from Roy Masters tonight...

According to sports science sources, the standard protocol for the banned synthetic peptide is one injection each weekday for 10 weeks, compared with the injection regime for the natural substance, thymomodulin, which is one injection per week for six weeks. That is, 50 injections of the prohibited substance compared with six of the non-banned supplement in just over half the time.
http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/a ... 1cgku.html

So which is it? No-one knows what the f*** is going on.
Last edited by tonysoprano on Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BERT
Champion of Essendon

Post by BERT »

ASADA's case is getting stronger by the minute. Tony Mokbel is there next witness and Rolf Harris has put his hand up to testify.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/law-or ... 7104127790

Star witness in Essendon doping case Shane Charter faces drug-related charges
CARLY CRAWFORD HERALD SUN OCTOBER 27, 2014 10:27PM SHARE

THE star witness in the anti-doping case against Essendon has been hit with criminal charges.

In a bombshell development that could throw the Bombers case into turmoil, Victoria Police’s Purana Taskforce is pursuing anti-ageing clinician Shane Charter on up to a dozen drug-related counts.

Charter intends to fight the charges, which police have confirmed as trafficking steroids, possessing steroids and possessing a schedule 4 poison.

The charges come 12 months after an undercover sting in which police posed as athletes during consultations with Charter. Police also seized Charter’s computers and searched his records.

Customs searched him at the airport.

The substances involved are believed to be a vial of a testosterone derivative known as Methandrostenolone, and a small amount of growth hormone that Charter claims to have obtained by prescription for his own personal use.

The former bodybuilder is the Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority’s key witness against 34 current and former Essendon players.

In that case, Charter is alleged to have procured banned drug Thymosin beta 4, which sports scientist Stephen Dank then allegedly gave players.

ASADA considers Charter’s anti-doping evidence credible.

But Dank maintains he did not give the players any prohibited substances.

Most of the players plan to fight the case, in part by challenging Charter’s evidence.

And critics of ASADA are likely to use these new charges against Charter to try to discredit his evidence.

Supporters, however, would argue many of his claims have been corroborated through independent checks with Customs and independently held electronic data records.

Charter has emails and text messages which ASADA is using in its circumstantial case that the Bombers used Thymosin beta 4 in 2012.

His case is due for mention in the Magistrates’ Court next Monday.

The Essendon case could be heard by an AFL tribunal as early as November.

ASADA did not respond to requests for comment about how it thought Charter’s charges would affect its case.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

"Star" witness :lol:

Everyone else is a liar, but this guy is honesty personified.

Comical.
Essendunny
auditor
High Draft Pick

Post by auditor »

CHIP LE GRAND THE AUSTRALIAN JUNE 07, 2014 12:00AM

THE Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority’s star witness against Essendon has been arrested on drug charges by anti-gangland detectives in a dramatic blow to its 16-month pursuit of the AFL club.

The Weekend Australian can reveal biochemist Shane Charter was intercepted at Melbourne’s international airport as part of a broad investigation into criminal activity associated with the importation and supply of peptide hormones.

Although Mr Charter is understood to be a principal target of the investigation, detectives from the Victoria Police Purana taskforce are also examining allegations against former Essendon sports scientist Stephen Dank. Mr Dank denies any wrongdoing.

The Purana taskforce, formed at the height of Victoria’s gangland war to investigate unsolved murders, is tasked with invest­igating serious crime connected to sport and performance-­enhancing drugs.

Victoria Police confirmed a 45-year-old man from Sunbury was arrested last week at Tullamarine Airport and taken to its St Kilda Road headquarters for questioning. Mr Charter was later released without charge.

A police spokeswoman declined to comment further on the circumstances of the arrest, saying the investigation was ongoing. Mr Charter could not be reached for comment.

ASADA’s Operation Cobia, a complex probe into the suspected use of banned peptides at Essendon, the Gold Coast Suns and NRL club Cronulla, is all but complete. Newly appointed ASADA chief Ben McDevitt this week told Senate estimates that decisions on whether to initiate anti-doping proceedings against individual players were weeks, rather than months, away.

The case against Essendon players hinges on the evidence of Mr Charter, who previously served a two-year jail term for importing a commercial quantity of pseudoephedrine, a precursor for the manufacture of methamphetamines.

ASADA’s central allegation against Essendon — that a batch of Thymosin prepared by a Melbourne compounding pharmacy in January 2012 and billed to the club contained the banned peptide Thymosin Beta 4 — is heavily based on testimony, text messages and emails provided by Mr Charter, who helped arrange a shipment from China of raw materials to make peptides.

ASADA, in its interim report, depicted Mr Charter as a well-educated, reformed character.

“Mr Charter essentially described his motivation as being altruistic, borne of a life almost lost due to the use and misuse of performance-enhancing drugs,’’ the report noted.

Since last August, when the AFL relied on the report to dump Essendon from the finals series, suspend senior coach James Hird for a year and impose sanctions against other senior club officials, Mr Charter has been linked to ­alleged gangland money lender Tom Karas. Purana taskforce detectives are examining separate allegations against Mr Dank, who designed and implemented Essendon’s 2012 supplement regime. The allegations against Mr Dank relate to a series of requests for expensive blood tests and missing prescription drugs.

It is understood police have not questioned Mr Dank, who yesterday strenuously denied the allegations. He continues to advocate the use of peptides in his work as a private consultant but said all his dealings where within the law.

“Everything that has ever been done has been at a doctor’s request and with the doctor’s knowledge,’’ Mr Dank said.

He said he had not had any contact with Mr Charter since last February’s “blackest day in Australian sport’’, when federal ministers, sports chiefs and the heads of anti-doping and law-enforcement bodies gathered in Canberra to launch an Australian Crime Commission report into links between sport and organised crime.

Prior to Mr Charter’s arrest, the case against Essendon appeared at best circumstantial, at worst tenuous. Mr McDevitt told the Senate his investigators had conducted more than 300 formal interviews and examined more than 150,000 documents. Within this material, there is no clear chain of custody between an Essendon player and a banned substance.

The peptide raw materials arranged by Mr Charter were delivered by an import/export company to the Como Compounding Pharmacy owned by Nima Alavi. Mr Alavi compounded a batch of thymosin and hexarelin, a substance banned by the World Anti Doping Code. The peptides were then collected by Mr Dank.

In its interim report ASADA made clear its reliance on Mr Charter. “Given Mr Alavi’s reluctance to assist ASADA, this particular aspect of the investigation relies on other documentary evidence and evidence of other witnesses — most importantly Mr Shane Charter.’’

The last time Mr Charter became the star witness in an investigation was eight years ago, after he was caught with 100,000 pseudoephedrine tablets. In exchange for a reduced jail term, he pleaded guilty and implicated his co-accused. His evidence failed to secure a conviction.
It just fell out of the sky
Crazyman
Champion of Essendon

Post by Crazyman »

auditor wrote:The last time Mr Charter became the star witness in an investigation was eight years ago, after he was caught with 100,000 pseudoephedrine tablets. In exchange for a reduced jail term, he pleaded guilty and implicated his co-accused. His evidence failed to secure a conviction.
Surprise... :shock: