f*** off..c***

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon

Re: f*** off..c***

Post by bomberdonnie »

desmondo wrote:So can we really be crucified and our players banned with NO actual PROOF (as in a positive sample from one of our boys).

Or does the tribunal just go on innuendo and here say as arseada have?.
They will just go with ever suits their agenda the most.
Western Red
Regular Senior Player

Post by Western Red »

bomberdonnie wrote:
desmondo wrote:So can we really be crucified and our players banned with NO actual PROOF (as in a positive sample from one of our boys).

Or does the tribunal just go on innuendo and here say as arseada have?.
They will just go with ever suits their agenda the most.
This....

Just look at the article on the AFL (c****) webpage regarding Watson and Fletcher being unable to participate in the International Series if issued show cause notifications.... c**** know full that Fletcher never participated in the program yet they continue the innuendo regardless - even stating in the article that they believe he was not part of it - you c**** have the list of players - you f****** know!!!

This will all end badly as we have no friends at AFL house......
mdso
Club Captain

Post by mdso »

We've past even guilty or innocent, this is just about pummelling us into the ground into submission.

Zacca not even part of the program and Fletcher either - utterly ridiculous. The AFL could end this if they wanted to. They don't want to, this is the EFC's punishment for keeping Hird as Coach, the last man standing now they will punish the players.
Nothing usually happens until something happens.
Flip
Regular Senior Player

Post by Flip »

Just been listening masochistically to KB (ignorant loud mouth know it all) and that idiot Murdoch suck, Denham who said laughingly said before the Draft Period "everyone wants to leave that joke of a Club and no one wants to go there." Cooney (Brownlow Medallist), Giles and Gwilt plus 2 picks in Top 20 later......having lost The Pussy Whipped. :roll:

Every day.....every f**king day....they and Fatprick are on about us and what sanctions we are going to get and how all the early games will be percentage builders for those we play and allow a forum for all brain dead Essendon hating ferals from elsewhere. That idiot Trout from Bacchus Marsh must have a direct line.....wish someone would remind him that since Ninthmond won their last Flag, we have played in 7 Grannies and won 4....should have been more. Plus he Ninthmond have a Ex-"Essendoom" Coach. :roll: Obviously a deep thinker is Trout. Probably smells like a fish too.

But I digress. Bartlett, Fatprick, Denham....let me say....again....that which you continually ignore.

NO ESSENDON PLAYER TESTED POSITIVE TO DRUGS, EITHER HERE OR IN BLOODY GERMANY WHEN THE AFL SNEAKINGLY SENT THEM OFF THERE!!!

NO ONE!!!!

WE HAVE ALREADY BEEN PUNISHED....QUITE UNFAIRLY IN TERMS OF HARSHNESS.....FOR LACK OF GOVERNANCE...SHALL WE BE TRIED AND KICKED AROUND TWICE?

ASADA'S "CASE" IS 100% CIRCUMSTANTIAL.....100%

ERGO, WE ARE STILL INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY.....GOT IT?

Then one ours rings in and says that when we are proven innocent and that Vinegar Tits, Fatprick, etc are sued for defamation blah, blah....they go "no, no that won't happen as they were just reporting".....FMD.....REPORTING!!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

BULLSHIT YOU AFL SUCKHOLES!! F**k off.

There. That feels better, eliminating SEN from Radio dial.
mdso
Club Captain

Post by mdso »

I can't understand why people keep listening to them. Bunch of morons that they are. There's hardly a moment while on air they don't have a shot at us. We are better off not listening to them all because all it does it make cause upset and angst. Very stressful.

If anyone believes in Karma then, lets hope that eventually, everyone, gets the results from their own actions. [-X :mrgreen:
mdso
Club Captain

Post by mdso »

I can't understand why people keep listening to them. Bunch of morons that they are. There's hardly a moment while on air they don't have a shot at us. We are better off not listening to them all because all it does it make cause upset and angst. Very stressful.

If anyone believes in Karma then, lets hope that eventually, everyone, gets the results from their own actions. [-X :mrgreen:
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Players have received infraction notices. Sack Hird!
Essendunny
Flip
Regular Senior Player

Post by Flip »

Make no mistake...now battle is truly joined.

Little may have spent a bit of his measly bank account on this so far.....he only has $999m left but he is not one for folding from the shit sandwich he was thrown by Vlad Cock Sucker Evans, who folded like a pack of cards....and then there is Hamilton....a shit player and a shiter Football Manager who fled when he realised well before the shit hit the fan, what was going on under his watch.

This will end up in the High Court if necessary, where circumstantial evidence by a shit organisation....ASADA....and their star witness..... a convicted drug trafficker being interviewed from Port Phillip on his latest charges, will be given the short shrift it deserves....assuming any justice is left in our brave, new Australia. :(
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Flip wrote:Make no mistake...now battle is truly joined.

Little may have spent a bit of his measly bank account on this so far.....he only has $999m left but he is not one for folding from the shit sandwich he was thrown by Vlad Cock Sucker Evans, who folded like a pack of cards....and then there is Hamilton....a shit player and a shiter Football Manager who fled when he realised well before the shit hit the fan, what was going on under his watch.

This will end up in the High Court if necessary, where circumstantial evidence by a shit organisation....ASADA....and their star witness..... a convicted drug trafficker being interviewed from Port Phillip on his latest charges, will be given the short shrift it deserves....assuming any justice is left in our brave, new Australia. :(
Paul Hamilton was decent Football Manager. He was most likely ignored by the likes of shit c**** like Corcoran.
Essendunny
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

Let's just hurry up and get this in front of a tribunal.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

A certain Club over here,should be in the Spotlight,despite 1 Daniel Kerr being retired for some time,enough to take responsibility for his own actions.He should've done so when he played for the Eagles,but their refusal to properly discipline their Errant players in the Bad old days of Eagles Behaving Badly,was of No help to the likes Cousins,Kerr,Chick and Gardiner.

The club was Incompetent in Clamping down on it's players and was Rightly Rounded on for Badly Mishandling the situation.Yet,it's CEO who should have been Sacked,was given AFL Life Membership.Work that one out,if you will? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

grassy1 wrote:A certain Club over here,should be in the Spotlight,despite 1 Daniel Kerr being retired for some time,enough to take responsibility for his own actions.He should've done so when he played for the Eagles,but their refusal to properly discipline their Errant players in the Bad old days of Eagles Behaving Badly,was of No help to the likes Cousins,Kerr,Chick and Gardiner.

The club was Incompetent in Clamping down on it's players and was Rightly Rounded on for Badly Mishandling the situation.Yet,it's CEO who should have been Sacked,was given AFL Life Membership.Work that one out,if you will? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
If the ACC were looking for a link between drugs in sport and outlaw bikie gangs, then look now further than the links between certain WCE players and their associates.

But ASADA doesn't care about S6 substances....
Essendunny
mdso
Club Captain

Post by mdso »

grassy1 wrote:A certain Club over here,should be in the Spotlight,despite 1 Daniel Kerr being retired for some time,enough to take responsibility for his own actions.He should've done so when he played for the Eagles,but their refusal to properly discipline their Errant players in the Bad old days of Eagles Behaving Badly,was of No help to the likes Cousins,Kerr,Chick and Gardiner.

Who was their CEO, please?
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

I don't see how this is at all relevant. Illicit drugs is something uneducated opposition supporters are bringing up constantly.
tonysoprano
Club Captain

Post by tonysoprano »

robrulz5 wrote:

I don't see how this is at all relevant. Illicit drugs is something uneducated opposition supporters are bringing up constantly.
I think people (myself included) bring it up because it demonstrates the arbitrary application of the WADA code. Well, that's at least how I see it.
desmondo
Regular Senior Player

Post by desmondo »

And the steroids they were using?
mdso
Club Captain

Post by mdso »

tonysoprano wrote:
robrulz5 wrote:

I think people (myself included) bring it up because it demonstrates the arbitrary application of the WADA code. Well, that's at least how I see it.

Or, one might say the AFL and ASADA were slacker then than they are now. It is what it is and we are doing our best to fight the charges bought against us. I hope the players are able to stand the barrage and do what is right for them. I hope they and the club will not allow any arm twisting by the AFL, absolutely NO interference, in their determined efforts to clear their names.
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

So Fletch and Jobe cleared to play for Australia, not sure if that is more punishment in itself.

Was Fletch even involved in the supplements program?
little_ripper
Club Captain

Post by little_ripper »

Fletch I am 90% sure wasnt.

Went through and did the following.

if worst case and the players were unsuccessful challenging their infraction notices the following players would make the core of our team until they returned. If the players are not cleared, I can not see the AFL going for anything bar a 6 month penalty. That works out to a hobbled side for the first 6 weeks(maybe 7) of the season.

I reckon the AFLs contingency plan if we are rubbed out is allowing us an extended rookie list for 2015 and to elevate them as needed.

These guys below I think are pretty certain as unaffected(drafted/debuted or opted out after supps program...)

Hard to see us challenging sydney/hawks/freo etc with out our 2012 players like Jobe/Hurls/Hooker/Carlisle..but I don't think we'd be embarrassed. Hopefully still find a way to beat Saints, hopefully Carlton and be no worse than 2-4.

Thats the pessimist in me bracing for the worst. The best case says ASADA can GAGF and we are all fine.

Asaga unaffected - capable of playing AFL footy

Backs:
Fletcher*
Gwilt
Steinberg
Gleeson
Goddard

Mids:
Cooney
Zaharakis*
Chapman
Ashby
ZMerrett
JMerrett
Hams
Dagleish

Ruck:
Giles

Forwards:
Daniher
Kommer
Ambrose

+ some solid mature agers on the rookie list
Flip
Regular Senior Player

Post by Flip »

Won't happen.

If we are punished on no positive tests...here and in Germany....assuming we were under suspicion and were hit day, night, in season, off season, post and pre coital etc, and ARSEADA says "we believe you did it" as its evidence and that of a Convicted Drug Dealer....then off to Supreme Court and if that fails -> High Court! Our guys will go all the way with Paul L's cheque book, as THEY ARE NOT DRUG CHEATS!

In Law you simply cannot convict on "we believe you did it", otherwise our Legal System will need to start again.

It is TOTAL bullshit.

(PS Got in car today and missus had driven day before and is always hitting wrong buttons in the Caprice and bloody KB and Fatprick were on about us and were talking about penalties, Brownlow stripping, blah, blah.....so when we are done and proven OK.....what will these brain surgeons have to invent to blather/BS about other than us to punch on about, taking call after call from Phoney rAbbot type Neanderthal's? My time listening was 90secs....think it was about 9.30am'ish)

Cunnus.