f*** off..c***

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
JockStraps
High Draft Pick

Re: f*** off..

Post by JockStraps »

news just in, the 6 players injected with the AOD supplement

Ricky May
Adele
Lance Whitnell
Queen Latifah
Oprah Winfrey
Jason Alexander
s'dreams
Champion of Essendon

Post by s'dreams »

JockStraps wrote:news just in, the 6 players injected with the AOD supplement

Ricky May
Adele
Lance Whitnell
Queen Latifah
Oprah Winfrey
Jason Alexander
Whtney Houstin
Michael Jackson
The younger Newton
Amy Winehouse
Brett Whitley
Karen Carpenter
dices ad adepto futui (tell them to f*** off)
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

The letter is fake, im pretty sure that's the case, no wonder Dank wont talk to ASADA but feels the need to keep throwing random people under the bus, the guy is as dodgy as they come, the only truthful thing about him was the infamous "nose scratch" in the first interview way back when...

bit embarrasing Essendon have let this happen but in terms of players being banned I can't see it happening but we'll see

have heard 3 of the 6 players were delisted last year, also heard all 6 were delisted last year, who knows
Kakadu Kangaroos
Captain of the first BomberTalk International Test Squad
BT Soccer World Cup Champion
Captain of the Bombertalk Reds 3rd with 4 wins - 108.30%
(6 games) - 65 kicks, 33 marks, 52 handballs, 4 tackles, 3 Hit Outs, 2 goals
Mrs Mercuri
Champion of Essendon

Post by Mrs Mercuri »

Jazz_84 wrote:The letter is fake, im pretty sure that's the case, no wonder Dank wont talk to ASADA but feels the need to keep throwing random people under the bus, the guy is as dodgy as they come, the only truthful thing about him was the infamous "nose scratch" in the first interview way back when...

bit embarrasing Essendon have let this happen but in terms of players being banned I can't see it happening but we'll see

have heard 3 of the 6 players were delisted last year, also heard all 6 were delisted last year, who knows
If that is the case (most or all the players have left) what does that mean in regards to punishment for the club?
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

Mrs Mercuri wrote:
Jazz_84 wrote:The letter is fake, im pretty sure that's the case, no wonder Dank wont talk to ASADA but feels the need to keep throwing random people under the bus, the guy is as dodgy as they come, the only truthful thing about him was the infamous "nose scratch" in the first interview way back when...

If that is the case (most or all the players have left) what does that mean in regards to punishment for the club?
AFL asking for our bank account details so they can take what they want
Kakadu Kangaroos
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

Jazz_84 wrote:the guy is as dodgy as they come
Snake oil salesman.
Mrs Mercuri wrote:If that is the case (most or all the players have left) what does that mean in regards to punishment for the club?
I imagine we'll be fined ****loads, regardless of if anyone is suspended.
Aaron Francis is the Messiah.
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

As for the players, we'll still have Daniher and Goddard. We could cover the loss of 6 players if we can keep Timmy (and the 6 aren't all our next best midfielders), 2 of Gumbleton, Pears and Hurley and one of Ryder and Bellchambers.
Aaron Francis is the Messiah.
paddyl90
Champion of Essendon

Post by paddyl90 »

s'dreams
Champion of Essendon

Post by s'dreams »

These are just beatups in an information vacuum... after all the Ziggy Report has been delayed given some final edits (umm but hang on ... wasn't it released already and EFC officials sanctioned/sacked???)... while nature abbhors a vacuum ,,, journos make it just a shit storm.

nothing new ... move on
dices ad adepto futui (tell them to f*** off)
ealesy
Champion of Essendon

Post by ealesy »

am I imagining this or not?

I'm sure that the other day I read an article that stated the only two players who did not participate in the supplement program at all were Jobe Watson and Dustin Fletcher.
tonysoprano
Club Captain

Post by tonysoprano »

ealesy wrote:am I imagining this or not?

I'm sure that the other day I read an article that stated the only two players who did not participate in the supplement program at all were Jobe Watson and Dustin Fletcher.
Not sure if it was a media article or the other post by "smj" from bomberblitz and his take on the whole issue.
tonysoprano
Club Captain

Post by tonysoprano »

The age can't help themselves...

http://m.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/wha ... 2ir7k.html

f*** OFF
auditor
High Draft Pick

Post by auditor »

There truly is no saying what players took what. Even if the so called "German" test come back positive it still will not indicate that any player deliberately set out to cheat the system. Some may argue that ignorance is no excuse but regardless of where you come from or who you are ignorance is a direct result of a lack of knowledge.

Lets revisit the Brisbane Lions saga of the early 2000's.

Given the fact that the BL issue came to light in 2001 it wasn't until 2007 that WADA banned the use of IV drips

http://www.smh.com.au/news/sport/wada-t ... 68805.html

However Demetriou this year claimed that all IV drips would be banned "Not just on game day"

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2013-02-24/s ... -demetriou

Now forgive me if I am wrong but my understanding is that IV drips were banned in 2007 Quote: WADA “ Having athletes on intravenous drips at half-time or between rounds of matches to rehydrate is now banned.”

IF the issue is one of Governance or ignorance then surely we can look no further than the AFL itself and regardless of any outcome and in my opinion, if there is a call from some for Hird and a likes to step down from their roles then there should be a clarion call for Demetriou to be stood down.

You can’t just make it up as you go along as in the case of the AOD 9604. The ACC report claimed it was NOT a prohibited substance yet WADA chose to indicate the day after the 4 Corners program that it was prohibited. Kind of reminds me of the Live Cow export saga that 4 Corners revealed and the knee jerk reaction to that story.

To be blunt there is a lot ass covering going on here and it has shown just how amateurish the whole system is.

As I have stated before the courts will decide the fate of this issue and given all the facts I would be very surprised if this whole thing turns out to be nothing more than one massive learning curve.
It just fell out of the sky
rockhole
Champion of Essendon

Post by rockhole »

Saw a bit of Robbo puffing and blowing about his article in this morning's Hun.

The clear inference that Robbo was making last night was that he believed that no such letter existed and that we were making it all up. This was further pushed by Whately who made a snide comment that "some letters and not worth the paper they are printed on"

That did it for me with Whately. He can go and shove his head up his arse for mine and I would gladly help him.
Too far for Baker now he's on to it, now he’s got it, OPEN GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Dons are in front by one point at the 8 minute mark
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

rockhole wrote:Saw a bit of Robbo puffing and blowing about his article in this morning's Hun.

The clear inference that Robbo was making last night was that he believed that no such letter existed and that we were making it all up. This was further pushed by Whately who made a snide comment that "some letters and not worth the paper they are printed on"

That did it for me with Whately. He can go and shove his head up his arse for mine and I would gladly help him.
Some newspapers are not worth the paper they're written on. Or perhaps that should read ALL newspapers .....
Essendunny
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

Dean Robinson will launch legal action if the Ziggy Report is made public as it would deny him "Natural Justice" so that's the "minor legal issue" holding everything up

nothing new except the papers are doing very well at selling an arseload of papers with all this, I'd like to hear from someone with real credibility, did we really admit to anything? are these drugs really written down on our supplement list history? because if the media know all this sooooo soon then who the hell is leaking this info? ASADA can't be this bad surely?

i'd love to hear Hird say "myself and the club will be in a very strong position after all this" right about now

EVERYTHING that has been said so far is media driven, can't be trusted....... you know who I do trust? the players, and boy they are playing the game without a care in the world so that'll do me for now
Kakadu Kangaroos
JockStraps
High Draft Pick

Post by JockStraps »

Even Vlad was taking a swing at the media during his latest doorstop interview. Clearly getting annoyed at the bent truths and ill founded speculation

Fatpricks latest offering beggars belief. Just an appalling standard of journalism. The Australian should hang its head in shame.

Remember Lindy Chamberlain anyone?

These pricks have got it wrong before.
little_ripper
Club Captain

Post by little_ripper »

Why would it be fake out of curiosity? I have only read that in the papers that the dons think it is, but no statement from the club.

Dank's not throwing random people under the bus, Journos are, drawing conclusions about what he has said.

Dank has always maintained everything he did was above board for the players. And got ok for it all. I actually feel for the guy if ASADA get this bloke on a technicality. Personally I hope it ends up ASADA vs Stephen Dank and the club/players are cleared.

Hope they don't drive a wedge between players and club.
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

just my best guess really and now WADA have come out and said they didn't send anything Dank's way, that's all we can go on really, nothing else is real yet

hell the fact WADA has come out and said they didn't send any such document can be questioned too, seeing as the media are saying this (as far as I know)

bottom line is we know NOTHING yet that can be taken as fact, absolutely nothing
Kakadu Kangaroos
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

Robbo was allegedly just on SEN saying tomorrow we could see something happen with Dank, pretty sure he'll come out and stand by his previous comments but would be nice to get something different... either way will be interesting
Kakadu Kangaroos