f*** off..c***

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Re: f*** off..c***

Post by j-mac31 »

Crazyman wrote:Whilst I hope the players are cleared, the question remains, why the f*** didn't Dank come forward with the evidence earlier, whether under compulsion as an employee of an AFL club or with integrity knowing that nothing wrong was done???
How may lives have been affected (if not ruined) because this c*** refused to speak earlier???
Well his (Dank's) private business has apparently boomed since all of this shit started.
Last edited by j-mac31 on Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aaron Francis is the Messiah.
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

tonysoprano wrote:It still baffles me that we have to produce evidence to clear ourselves. How about targeted tests at the height of the program which came back negative? How about Jobe's unequivocal testimony?
At the tribunal ASADA has to prove that we did take the banned substances. But we can still present evidence that proves/suggests otherwise.
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

Ronny Rotten wrote:
mdso wrote:Article in the AGE by Carowhine Wilson titled, "Discretion not the better part of this decision." Definitely, set a different tone for her usual narky,acid, tongue of a thousand cuts.

She asks the question; "Why on earth would they risk extending provisional suspensions for the sake of one international rules game?

She has a shot at the AFL for allowing Fletcher and Jobe to play in the Australian team against Ireland in Perth. Ends saying," Who would have thought that on the eve of the anti-doping hearings finally taking place that the AFL itself would so flagrantly thumb its nose at ASADA and the sporting community."

She clearly is not following the AFL's behaviour here or wonders exactly what the game is??? #-o :-k [-(
Maybe , dopey Dillon, the AFL'S legal person, who gave the ok in this matter , has looked at Arseada's evidence & seen it's not worth a piece of shit & would most likely be tossed out by any court, tribunal or whatever. Decided that banning Jobe or Fletch would be unfair under these circumstances. Just maybe.
And that no one gives a f*** about the International series.
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

And finally, the players are still upbeat.
http://www.essendonfc.com.au/news/2014- ... are-upbeat

Gee, that evidence must be really compelling.
little_ripper
Club Captain

Post by little_ripper »

You don't play your best card until you have seen ASADAs, I hope thats Danks logic.
The only thing quoted to Dank in terms of Thymodulin is a vial dated 29th of July 2012(photo by Wallis).

I really hope Dank has something pertaining to the 2011/2012 off season(ie Nov 11-March 12) which is when they(asaga) reckon all this Thymosin Beta doping took place.
Western Red
Regular Senior Player

Post by Western Red »

So Dank says he can clear the players and will then sue the AFL whilst 2 players are breaking ranks!

Riveting stuff...... :roll:
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Western Red wrote:So Dank says he can clear the players and will then sue the AFL whilst 2 players are breaking ranks!

Riveting stuff...... :roll:
Don't you just love how they report this shit? LOL, what desperate f****** sensationalists.

"2 of the 34 players want an open hearing". Never mind reporting "94% of the playing group do not want an open hearing"

Muppets.
Essendunny
Gimps
Champion of Essendon

Post by Gimps »

Can you imagine a 3 week hearing if the doors are closed? Will be all kind of bullshit stories flying around.
F111
Essendon Legend

Post by F111 »

:roll: #-o

BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

F111 wrote::roll: #-o

Award winning stuff....
Essendunny
Crazyman
Champion of Essendon

Post by Crazyman »

The two that have split are the two not being represented as part of the majority group…
Was always on the cards so no real surprise…
That said, can't wait for Caro's next Sack Hird article espousing how he has created division amongst the playing group, the club, the fans, etc… :roll:
Western Red
Regular Senior Player

Post by Western Red »

Crazyman wrote:The two that have split are the two not being represented as part of the majority group…
Was always on the cards so no real surprise…
That said, can't wait for Caro's next Sack Hird article espousing how he has created division amongst the playing group, the club, the fans, etc… :roll:
In before BD

SACK HIRD!!!
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Why the f*** are we chasing Dean Robinson to clear the players names? FFS, is this just a f****** circus or what? WE DON'T HAVE TO PROVE A THING.
Essendunny
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

Do we know which two players? I'd have to assume it would be two of Ryder, Monfries or Crameri?
Sismis
Champion of Essendon

Post by Sismis »

Prismal Crameri

They have only said they have no objection to open hearings, as they are already "outed" it is not an issue for them. It is not an issue at all really.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

robrulz5 wrote:Do we know which two players? I'd have to assume it would be two of Ryder, Monfries or Crameri?
Crameri and Prismall
Essendunny
Sismis
Champion of Essendon

Post by Sismis »

BenDoolan wrote:Why the f*** are we chasing Dean Robinson to clear the players names? FFS, is this just a f****** circus or what? WE DON'T HAVE TO PROVE A THING.
pretty standard process to introduce defense witnesses.
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

Now there is a report that we could be allowed to recruit state level players to play for us if suspensions are handed out.

Is this the AFL preparing us for suspensions being handed down?
BERT
Champion of Essendon

Post by BERT »

robrulz5 wrote:Now there is a report that we could be allowed to recruit state level players to play for us if suspensions are handed out.

I thought the same thing when I read it this morning.

I would assume that IF the players are suspended they would appeal.
Sismis
Champion of Essendon

Post by Sismis »

BERT wrote:
robrulz5 wrote:Now there is a report that we could be allowed to recruit state level players to play for us if suspensions are handed out.

I thought the same thing when I read it this morning.

I would assume that IF the players are suspended they would appeal.
This contingency has been discussed for over two years. This is nothing new.